Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha @ LSS  (Read 2728 times)

cookieman

Has anyone been with 'Natasha' at London street sauna? She is from Russia. I saw her in the lounge area but went with someone else. Thinking of booking her.
Cheers  :hi:

Offline pilgrim

Welcome to the forum.

Any chance you can give a description of Natasha and why you didnt pick her.

Who did you choose?  What services did she provide?  Was she any good? Can you describe her?  You can put a review in the relevant review section. Just remember to put LSS and "Edinburgh" in the title.

Sorry for the questions but this forum is all about an exchange of information for the good and benefit of other members. Thanks

Offline willie loman

Welcome to the forum.

Who did you choose?  What services did she provide?  Was she any good? Can you describe her?  You can put a review in the relevant review section. Just remember to put LSS and "Edinburgh" in the title.

Sorry for the questions but this forum is all about an exchange of information for the good and benefit of other members. Thanks

+1

cookieman

Welcome to the forum.

I went in with a polish girl. Apologise for not remembering the name. It was a month back. Was a tall babe, 5'10 or something.  In room, service was overall good. She asked for £20 OWO, which I didn't take. Just wanted to try basic service first. It was an overall nice service.
Was my first time @ LSS. Came out and saw Natasha, and my jaw dropped. Very pretty, but a bit shy. So I wanted a review of her before I book.

Offline cial

that polish girl is camilla she is very good in service with DFK,OWO...for me.

Shuggy68

£20 for oral without, that is a rip off, Bailey in LSS and Stephanie at Carols don't charge for OWO.

Offline willie loman

Yes too many punters are paying extra for things that should be inclusive.

Offline nike

£20 for oral without, that is a rip off, Bailey in LSS and Stephanie at Carols don't charge for OWO.

Any chance of descriptions for both these ladies and the level of service they provide.

Shuggy68

Bailey is Scottish, 20 year old, great body roundish face, dark ginger hair and usually wears red underwear, does OWO, loves RO and doesn't mind get her ass played with.  She also FKs.  She has the tighest sweetest tasting pussy I have experienced, well worth a visit.

Stephanie is a bit older, dark hair, good body, has some c section scarring, not enough to put me off.  Enjoys RO and also has a really tight pussy.

Offline willie loman

Bailey is Scottish, 20 year old, great body roundish face, dark ginger hair and usually wears red underwear, does OWO, loves RO and doesn't mind get her ass played with.  She also FKs.  She has the tighest sweetest tasting pussy I have experienced, well worth a visit.

Stephanie is a bit older, dark hair, good body, has some c section scarring, not enough to put me off.  Enjoys RO and also has a really tight pussy.

I didn't enjoy my session with Stephanie, she is fanciable, but charged me an extra tenner for fingering her arse, first time that has happened you have to watch out in the room in carols as they seem creative with their pricing.

Shuggy68

Have to say my two best shags have been Bailey at LSS and Nicole at Carols. although Nicole has disappeared off the scene.

Offline cial

I have been with her twice, nice girls cheerful and freindly,looking like one of bollywood actress, but  no OWO, DFK and fingering

fuck4u

fuck4u

I have been with Camilla (polish girl) and i have been disappointed on her services.First i asked her what services she was offering and she told me that for OWO she charges 20£ extra and that pulled me off.She could be pushed to do much more in  the room, her chat was very poor and she looked unhappy, like she doesn't wanted to be in that place.cheers. :)

Bigabdul

Have been with Natasha. Russian with a glaswegian accent.

Left the room at the start to which I was a little confused. Came back in an amazing piece of lingerie... Good start.

She went straight to work OWO. NO EXTRA CHARGE.

Great lips and ball work.

Size 8 figure and knows how to tease with her ass while working on the oral.

Didn't take long and she was reverse cow girling and went hard.

Afterwards she was super chatty and makde everything comfortable gfe was there then went back to OWO soon as she noticed I was nearly ready.

She loves to check herself out... Will good reason though.

She ranks alongside Julia and rebeca in terms of being social.

She refused a 3rd shot as I was a little rough the second time but I was content with two shots and a fondle.

Hope this helps.