Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shakira - Feltham  (Read 1695 times)

4 review(s) for  Sexy shakira  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Price: £70 for 30 mins. 

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Location: Flats within 3 minutes walk from Feltham rail station. Buzzer Entry, flat clean and tidy, fresh towels and soaps.

Appearance: Similar to public photos, a nice enough looking face. Tits could do with being firmer although by no means droopy. Nice long legs, a rounded arse but had stretch marks on it which put me off a tad. She had knee high stockings on, sort of school girl thing, but not for me, I prefer fully fledged lingerie.  Profile states British, but definitely not. Perhaps Portuguese like Agatha that I have reviewed from the same flat.

Services: Kicked off with French kissing but not deep and I could tell she was a smoker. Provides a couple of deep tongue swashes and then goes shallow. It came across that she provides kissing but does not really enjoy it. Then proceeded to OWO which was average.  I returned the favour and her pussy was clean and fresh, but she was not keen on fingers inside and said outside was fine.  For those that like dark outside lips and pink inner flesh she might be for you, but I prefer pink lips.  On with the mac and she was happy to support any positions I suggested and popped in doggy.  Overall I got the feeling that she was just going through her normal routine and I had the feeling of being on a punters conveyer belt.  Perhaps I was expecting too much having seen her flat mate Agatha previously.

Positives
Average OWO
Sex was OK in multiple positions
Not bad value at £70

Negatives
Kissing but not deep
No fingers

I’m going to sit on the fence here and go with a neutral. Her darker pussy lips and stretch marks might be for some but me off a bit. My overarching thought within the booking was I should have spent the money with Agatha on a day when she was available and perhaps this made me a lot more critical of Shakira .  This girl seems to offer a broad range of services including hard sports.  I didn’t sample these but perhaps if you pay and do, you might get a different outcome to myself.

Rating: 5/10

Offline Brazilian Martian

I have to say her figure is amazing :crazy: