Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agatha 34DD - Feltham  (Read 1995 times)

2 review(s) for Agatha 34DD (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Price: £120 for 60 mins.  Didn’t go for extras but note CIM £30, Anal £40

External Link/Members Only
 or External Link/Members Only

Location: Flats within 3 minutes walk from Feltham rail station. Buzzer Entry, flat clean and tidy, fresh towels and soaps.

Appearance: Photos are a bit glammed up so don’t look for an exact copy. I would rate as 7/10, nice face, natural olive skin, good handful of rack, not a skinny girl by any means but nicely built with curves and peach of an arse, wearing stockings and good quality lingerie

Services: I knew this would be a good punt from the DFK that started before I handed any money over.  Her English is not the best but more than enough to converse and chat about general things. The DFK continued throughout the session and felt really natural. She dropped to her knees, got my cock out and began a deep and wet owo.  In the majority the WG’s I see they manage half a length but Agatha was skilled and did her utmost with enthusiasm to eat all my chipolata. After 10 mins of this treatment I did something that I never usually do as prefer to dump my load when fucking, but she bought me too close and popped over her tits.  Round 2, Oral on her nice fresh pussy, RO, followed by cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish, doggy. Finished in mish. Normally I can pop once to twice in an hour, so relaxed and thought I was done.  Agatha had other plans, more DFK, playing with herself, OWO and I was back in the game. Round 3 in a couple of positions with finish again with oral.  In short she fucked my brains out and seemed to enjoy it just as much as me

Positives
DFK throughout, eager and passionate
Fantastic OWO and chipolata swallower
Fingers allowed
Enthusiastic sex in multiple positions, eager to please and seemed to get into it.

Negatives
I do like a bit of CIM and occasionally anal. These extras would have made it £190 an hour which could not be justified

In summary, I have seen this girl three times since my first booking. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, but for me her enthusiasm is rarely encountered. If she threw in anal and CIM into the price I would give her 10/10.

Rating: 8/10

Offline king tarzan

looks nice.. might have a go at that some time later... hate going to feltham though.. that location just puts me right off..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HappyandLucky

looks nice.. might have a go at that some time later... hate going to feltham though.. that location just puts me right off..
Agreed it is a shit hole. The 3 minute walk from the station takes you past usual louts loitering  around McDonalds and numerous teenage mums pushing prams smoking fags, but I take it all as part of the riskly adventure of punting  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Agreed it is a shit hole. The 3 minute walk from the station takes you past usual louts loitering  around McDonalds and numerous teenage mums pushing prams smoking fags, but I take it all as part of the riskly adventure of punting  :hi:

"Got any change fam, I need some more cheep drink and puff"

"I told you, get back in that f-ing buggy"

Just like most high streets in greater London!

BTW thanks for the review!

Any one see the extra pair ??

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:42:18 pm by The_Don »

Offline HappyandLucky

I think those could be Shakiras, they share a flat. I wrote separare review for her

Offline HappyandLucky

Just like most high streets in greater London!

BTW thanks for the review!

Any one see the extra pair ??

Hidden Image/Members Only
I grew up in Catford, Brixton and Hammersmith, so like you are used to the average High St, but your insights made me chuckle in a good way.

I had spotted the extra feet before but not into foot jobs, but with 4 on offer might have to give it a go  :lol: :lol: :lol: