Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Brook89 & Lushbutt - Leicester  (Read 2114 times)

25 review(s) for Brook Middleton xx (14 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for lushbutt (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well, 2 of my favourite girls in one duo session. 
I already knew this was never going to be a PSE with these two lovely girls, but a hot GFE it was.
Communication with Solai and Brook was excellent and they convinced me it was about time I saw them both together (I actually introduced them to each other and they have become close friends).
I am going to be fluffy with this review, I was greeted at the door of Brooks apartment by the pair of them just wearing bra and panties sets and massive smiles. Some DFK was exchanged by the 3 of us and we headed to the bedroom, as we kissed my clothes were removed and we all ended up on the bed, to be honest i was still in a bit of a daze, I have met both these girls about 6 or 7 times each and I hadn't seen brook for around 6 months, i didn't know who to kiss and for how long, my cock was being rubbed and stroked through my pants, I couldn't take no more.  Instructing Solai to remove them she quickly did.  Who has his sensitive nipple, Brook said, Solai indicated it was her and bit me gently.
I asked Brook to suck my cock which she did and Solai kissed me passionately, Brook was deep onto my cock, I joked that Solai should watch (as she cannot quite go as deep) She sucked and lick my balls as Brook deep throated me, this was heaven....
I asked the girls to kiss each other which they did to great effect...wow
I thought is going to be a quick pop and recover or do I delay orgasm, I managed to get into a position were i was fingering both theses girls pussies, as I eased a finger into each bum hole.  I am getting on a bit and i have 2 girls whose combined age is still about 8 years less than mine, one deep throating me, one sucking on my balls with fingers deep inside their pussy and a finger in each ass..... Could I hold off this orgasm, yep I managed to.
I asked Brook to get her pussy where I could RO her, licking and sucking on her clit and pussy lips I continued this for 10 minutes or so while Solai concentrate on my cock, I am not sure what she was doing (as I couldn't quite see) but it sure felt good.  Whilst sucking on brooks pussy, I started to come, and come I did, my legs shaking and quivering like never before.  I am not even sure if Brook came or not as my mind was "blown"
Now I did say this would be fluffy......but that is how it was
That was me spent, I used the rest of my time holding and kissing 2 delightful girls who exchanged experiences that have had with me to each other.
What I would say, if you are going to see these two either individually or together, talk to them , ask them, instruct them what you want and how you want it. if they do it you will get it....
I did learn one or two things about Brook and what she does and likes and very well may try and get it next time I see her....  :P

If I had to design my own perfect duo session, I would have a nice girl and a dirty girl, and the dirty girl would be very very dirty... with these two you get two nice girls, but I still had a good time..... :P

So CT over to you, save up and book the pair of them...you know you want too.

Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

So CT over to you, save up and book the pair of them...you know you want too.

Raddy

Great report!!

Back to the drawing board for the bank job  ;)

Offline Rockhead

A great experience and a great review. Definitely wanna see Brook again - even more after that.

Diehard

I've not seen lushbutt, I'm assuming she the deeper kisser of the two as when I saw brook, which around three years ago, her dfk was very poor and it was a pretty underwhelming experience. I wonder if she felt she had to match the enthusiasm of lushbutt.

Timmy2

Hi
Not really they both DFK me equally deep (I love kissing, and they both seemed to enjoy me...  :P) Perhaps you saw Brook before she got hot and horny because she appears to love her work now.
Cheers
Raddy

Diehard

Hi
Not really they both DFK me equally deep (I love kissing, and they both seemed to enjoy me...  :P) Perhaps you saw Brook before she got hot and horny because she appears to love her work now.
Cheers
Raddy

Elaborate please. I saw her a long time ago. Are you saying that she is known to have changed in her performance?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I can confirm that I have seen her four times now, and would highly recommend her. Great figure and large natural boobs.

She can be difficult to get hold of as she has a full-time job. If you read her profile in detail regarding her location, you will be able to work out what her profession is. For that reason, she hides her face. Also, if she is slow in responding to your PM's, be patient. I exchanged PMs for a while, before finally seeing her nearly 3 months after my first PM.

In terms of services, Her OWO is very good. FK is not too deep. Normally I prefer DFK, but on this occasion, I have still seen her.
Her Appt is in a good location, bur be careful if you go decide to go on matchdays (there's a clue). She has mentioned this on her profile.

Finally, she was previously with an Agency., but had moved on. I think it was Midland Belles.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18735.msg289083;topicseen#msg289083

Diehard has a point.

I posted the above approx 18 months ago. Over time she has warmed up to me and I now usually get full DFK. I have posted elsewhere that DFK is a must for me,
and I have in the past not gone ahead with punts if DFK is not there. In Brook's case, in the past I overlooked the deep FK as I really enjoyed the aspects of the rest of the punt. I'm glad I persevered with her as I now usually DFK with her. Not all punters are in this position.

Timmy2

Hi Both
I saw Brook for the first time since Nov 2014 the other day, and aside me having to concentrate on 2 girls, I did see a more confident liberated girl, and the way she was talking to me I did notice a change in attitude and performance.  I am certainly going back for a one on one session with her sometime soon.  ;)
As for who she DFK and who she doesn't I can't really answer.  But like the pair of you there is something missing when there is little passion with the kissing and it ruins the punt so I can see where you are coming from.
Raddy

Diehard

Hi Both
I saw Brook for the first time since Nov 2014 the other day, and aside me having to concentrate on 2 girls, I did see a more confident liberated girl, and the way she was talking to me I did notice a change in attitude and performance.  I am certainly going back for a one on one session with her sometime soon.  ;)
As for who she DFK and who she doesn't I can't really answer.  But like the pair of you there is something missing when there is little passion with the kissing and it ruins the punt so I can see where you are coming from.
Raddy

Well I'm desperately looking for a threesome so think I'll give this pair a go. Thanks for your input.

Timmy2

Offline Rockhead

For me, the kissing with Brook was one of the best aspects of the whole experience. It was my first time with a WG, but it was a lot more than I was expecting.