Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi at British babes massage in Surbiton  (Read 4564 times)

Offline thetinman007

Hello Gents,

Has anyone had recent experience with Heidi at British babes massage in Surbiton :
External Link/Members Only

Any info welcome. I believe she has worked at other establishments
Cheers

Offline kebabkid

Only just come across British babes massage in surbiton, thanks to this thread. Looks pretty good. Can anyone give any more info or advice about whether they are reliable/good experience, girls pics are accurate etc - can definitely see myself down there soon!

KK

Offline webpunter

A few of the girls showing have been on AW.  And Alex on Bbabes is Eva on External Link/Members Only   Never been - might go sometime if positive reporting on here.  PS - quite a few of the IA girlies are also on External Link/Members Only [cheaper pricing]

Offline jsparky

Never been, but recognize the photos of Daniela and Julia who used to host the LMP / Phoenix parties.

Heidi - the way she posed and angle she took the photos shows she is trying to hide her larger belly, well.. what ever float your boat.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:40:41 pm by jsparky »

Offline Sheer Tights

The pictures are real and were taken in 2009 when I saw her several times in Chiswick. IMO she gives the best woman on top technique. A friendly, beautiful, voluptuous mature woman well worth a visit.

Offline thetinman007

Offline ArtVandalay

Is British babes a walk-in parlour or do you need to make an appointment?

Offline pumps

Is British babes a walk-in parlour or do you need to make an appointment?

It's practically a walk-in, Better to call up first to make sure the girls you want are there and they're free.

Offline ArtVandalay

Thanks!

no punting phone with me this week and I fancy a bit of an adventure so might just risk walking in

Offline pumps

Thanks!

no punting phone with me this week and I fancy a bit of an adventure so might just risk walking in

How do you plan to get the address?

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Already been and posted a review

Ah then I would of thought you'd of known the answer to your question.

makes sense now.

Offline ArtVandalay

Ah then I would of thought you'd of known the answer to your question.

makes sense now.

Yeah - I knew where it was, just not how it operated

Offline anchorage

I saw Heidi a few years back; thought it was pretty average (i.e. a standard parlour, 30 mins punt).

Visited the same place on a couple of other occasions (forget the names of the girls) with pretty much the same experience.

At that time, there was plenty of choice with regards to parlours in that general area - a number of these have long gone, which is bit of a shame.