Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy - Greens Court Soho  (Read 1644 times)

Offline closeshave

Saw Poppy today, had considered a massage but changed mind during the morning. Decided upon Poppy and do not regret it. She is known to those who use the walk-ups.

Was only going to go for 10 min's but when there decided upon the £55 version.

She was charming and what a lovely body.

Anyway the quick version:

Indulged in oral (covered of course), some hand but sometimes just mouth and went deep on me.
The three usual positions starting with her riding me and she gives that a good grind. Being able to suck on those breasts whilst doing that was superb. Switched to mish then doggy. Great to look into mirror whilst in doggie. More oral with a new mac on followed by uncovered hand relief (all over her hands). At various times she played with my nipples, even biting them on occasions - loved that.

So I had a great time as she floated my boat and ticked my boxes (first Thai girl).

I will be returning next month and this time I intend going for the 1/2 hr option at £65 with the St. Trinians outfit.

LL

Thanks for the review mate. So how long did you get for £55?

Offline closeshave

just over 20 mins in the end

Offline closeshave

Forgot to say that on way in and out the blonde in the shop opposite clocked me.  As I exited  she smiled so I waved to her much to her surprise.

Reckon she'd be a good one to get up those stairs