Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey: “what a girl”  (Read 6719 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

I always said you were a gent :lol:

And so are you mate, a bit of a wild one but still a gent all the same.  :D :drinks:

Offline anyfucker

And so are you mate, a bit of a wild one but still a gent all the same.  :D :drinks:

hang on, hang on, i'm getting confused, i thought we had agreed feedback of "gentlemens" meant polite old git, not too much trouble? (like me)
Hendrix, Herbie - is it different when it's between us Eskimo brothers ??
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:38:33 am by anyfucker »

Offline Bikerboy

After reading all Lindsey reviews, would love to get her together with Lexxi Rocks  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lexi a while back, I can see the way you are thinking....

Offline johnDpunter

can someone post a "real" pic or her please?

marty_mcfly

can someone post a "real" pic or her please?

I don't think anyone will or should. That would be a breach of trust. Only Lindsey can post it on AW and if she wants to.

Offline timstella

I don't think anyone will or should. That would be a breach of trust. Only Lindsey can post it on AW and if she wants to.
Absolutely right! The girl in my avatar gave me explicit permission/encouragement to use it, and I am still thinking of changing it. It would be quite hard to recognise her from it though!

Offline hendrix

+1

And no doubt if she does, the jealous pimp/prossie/fanboy punter will complain to aw about it.

Loveit

Absolutely right! The girl in my avatar gave me explicit permission/encouragement to use it, and I am still thinking of changing it. It would be quite hard to recognise her from it though!
Save for those that have seen her Tim

Offline ciscoxxx69

Anyway, Back on Topic......

Just seen Lindsey myself  :yahoo: :dance:........ 3 hours that turned into 4 and a half!  :cool:

What a Girl indeed !!!!!!!  :P :P :P

Review (Novel) to follow..... for now, I just need some sleep!
Fucked !!!....totally !!! :drinks:

Offline timstella

Just seen Lindsey myself  :yahoo: :dance:........ 3 hours that turned into 4 and a half!  :cool:

D

Can't wait mate! Though I've already heard most of it in an excited phone call (from you not her!)
Loved it!!  :D :drinks: :hi:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:14:09 pm by timstella »

marty_mcfly

Mission accomplished. I am just back from 2 of the greatest hours of my life. The girl is unmatched and cannot be rivalled. Just fucking unbelievable. All the hype was there for a reason. I feel numb after my session, so I will post a detailed review after I regain my composure.

marty_mcfly

Lindsey is incomparable. She is in a league of her own. She is in a special club of pretty sexy young ladies that make men go crazy. That club probably has a small handful number of elite members.

Lindsey makes fantasies become realities. Behind her pretty sexy face is a sweet person that is intelligent, kind, caring and simply lovely. A lady who has just everything a man can ask for and even much more.

Now that I have seen this one unique lady, the next few days are going to be very difficult to adjust to, as I am now suddenly back to Earth after a trip to heaven.

There can be no other Lindsey. There can be no one else but Lindsey. Life is going to be very difficult for me as normality will not be easy to deal with after having been to the summit of pleasure.

It seems Marty McFly has gone back in time, met Lindsey, and has now come back to the future with a whole new definition and purpose to punting.

LL

It seems Marty McFly has gone back in time, met Lindsey, and has now come back to the future with a whole new definition and purpose to punting.
Just go back in time to the point just after you handed over the cash to nail her.  Then you'll be able to fuck her again for free  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

I don't have AW account. Can i book her on a phone or she will ignore me?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She does not display her Mobile no. on her profile, so email only to arrange a meet.

She has also just updated her profile to say that due to recent issues she will not see anyone without any feedback.

I suggest you set yourself up on AW and get a positive feedback before trying.

password02

Very Unlikely -

password02

Lindsey is incomparable. She is in a league of her own. She is in a special club of pretty sexy young ladies that make men go crazy. That club probably has a small handful number of elite members.

Lindsey makes fantasies become realities. Behind her pretty sexy face is a sweet person that is intelligent, kind, caring and simply lovely. A lady who has just everything a man can ask for and even much more.

Now that I have seen this one unique lady, the next few days are going to be very difficult to adjust to, as I am now suddenly back to Earth after a trip to heaven.

There can be no other Lindsey. There can be no one else but Lindsey. Life is going to be very difficult for me as normality will not be easy to deal with after having been to the summit of pleasure.

Nice that you had a great time - Looking forward to reading the review !!!  :thumbsup:

Lots of details please!!!
 :hi:

password02

WOW Mr C - You kept that under wraps - Only spoke to you a few days ago  and you were looking to book Lindsey in June/July - Seems your Christmas and Birthday has come in all at once -

What the FCK did you get up to in 4.5 hours !!!!!

Looking forward to the short as well as the Long Novel review!!!

:hi:

Offline herbie007

I had another session with Lindsey a couple of nights ago and had a brilliant time, so thought I’d post it here on the review of my last session with her.

Like the heading says “what a girl,” I thought my last session was hot but this one was even better, it was a 3 hour booking, there was no role play involved but more of a go with the flow shagging session.

Lindsey was looking sexy as fuck dressed in a Pink silky top and wearing Black string panties which looked so fucking good on her, she also had black silk stockings on and was standing in Black killer heels, she looked great and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her, Lindsey didn’t hold back either and got her tongue straight down my throat whilst rubbing my cock.

I won’t go through every detail of what we got up to as a lot of it was like my last review but I will say this girl is great at what she does, I’m talking about how she really gets into the session with her  DFK, how her really deep throat BJ’s feel so fucking good or her using her sexy as fuck body to shag the living daylights out of me, or the way she is so eager to allow me to shag her arse as deep as I like and seems to genuinely enjoy it all.

I can go on and on, this girl is the complete package and a really nice fun person with it, and I for one can’t praise her enough. Top girl.  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:08:35 pm by herbie007 »

Hornydevil247

Hi Herbie

Nice to see you had another great punt with Lindsey. She is a great girl. :hi:

You now just need to follow through on my other recommendation.

HD

Offline herbie007

Hi Herbie

Nice to see you had another great punt with Lindsey. She is a great girl. :hi:

You now just need to follow through on my other recommendation.

HD

Thanks HD

Plans are already in motion  :drinks: