Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safe,quiet areas in South Shields for car meet.  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Gothic D

Hoping people can help me out here.
I am hoping to have a car meet this or next Saturday in South Shields and was wondering if anyone can give me any info on a safe and quiet area to go.I do not know any of the area and living so far out makes it impossible for me to do my own recce.
If you do not wish to broadcast your favourite spot to everyone then a PM would do nicely.
Thanks.

Offline Tiger63

Souter used to be popular but its closed off now.
Suppose it depends what time you are meeting. some industrial estates are quiet after 6pm and there always the chance of a bit of outside action.

Offline domino999

Yes, time is the main factor to consider. waters edge car park might be an idea but closes at 10pm. Just over from the car park is some green area where you could sample the great outdoors.

External Link/Members Only

Asda carpark Coronation street? Not sure if they have a roof level, but multi storeys are a good bet (i got caught off security last time - but that was in Asia  :scare:). find a dark corner furthest away from the stairs.

Take a drive along Long Row/Wapping Street as there are lots of opportunities along the river side

External Link/Members Only

Anyhow, the more risky, the better the experience and memories

enjoy

sentinel

Well if it's not dark then anywhere might be risky, especially somewhere like South Shields which is not exactly rural by any stretch of the imagination.

You might have to leave it to the girl to come up with a location, she might have some local knowledge of the likely places.

It seems like years since I last did it in a car (Ford Sierra I think it was), wonder if my little bundle of fun would be up for it ? lolol  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:57:19 pm by sentinel »

Offline Gothic D

Thanks all,I know I should have mentioned what time of day.It will be about 20:00.
The woman has no idea of such places as she is a respectable housewife and we are doing a little roleplay.
This isn't a punt either though we are playing as if it is.

Offline maxxblue

Thanks all,I know I should have mentioned what time of day.It will be about 20:00.
The woman has no idea of such places as she is a respectable housewife and we are doing a little roleplay.
This isn't a punt either though we are playing as if it is.

Can you tell us what date you are planning please?  :D

Offline domino999

Can you tell us what date you are planning please?  :D
hehehe

Just park outside the scrapyard, by your own admissions, people won't take an notice as they'll just think it's one they've rejected and left outside  :D

Give Armstrong Hall Car Park a google!

Offline jamesthecat

Theres a carpark in whitburn, right by whitburn lodge, it doesnt get closed, you get the occasional dogger there, i had a car meet there last year, theres a nice walk down to a bird viewing area with a bench near by as well.
Most of the others are locked up at night, and the ones closer to town will have regular patrols by police looking for nobb head boy racers up to no good.

Offline Tiger63

Why does it have to be So Shields.....much prefer heading off into the countryside where its a bit quieter

Online webpunter

St James' Park carpark Sat afternoon @ 3pm might work  :sarcastic:

Offline Gothic D

Why does it have to be So Shields.....much prefer heading off into the countryside where its a bit quieter
It doesn't really have to be right in S Shields just nearby.

Offline jarrovian

There's a road beside st. Pauls church in Jarrow which leads to a very secluded spot

Offline Tiger63

There's a road beside st. Pauls church in Jarrow which leads to a very secluded spot
There is a security camera nearby that monitors that area.......parked in the very top car park one night with a....friend.... and a security van turned up. the guy told me they get a load of kids in the area drinking on the riverside and vandalising the place....reckons a few cars have been damaged as well

Offline snapper

Have used the whitburn lodge car park a number of times, very good location but can get busy, reckon BJ only while it's light

sentinel

It still sounds a bit risky, early evening in South Shields, not quite dark.

Just hope that the Old Bill aren't out and about and that you don't get spotted on CCTV cameras somewhere.

I'd be inclined to go out into the country a bit and also wait a while for it to get really dark.

Offline Gothic D

It's all irrelevant now anyway.The roleplay didn't happen as she got cold feet.I must admit I wasn't that keen on it to start with,it was her suggestion.
So it was wait until the kids went out then do it on a bed.
Thanks to all that contributed I really appreciated it.
It's great to know that there is a wealth of information on here.

Offline Tiger63

It's all irrelevant now anyway.The roleplay didn't happen as she got cold feet.I must admit I wasn't that keen on it to start with,it was her suggestion.
So it was wait until the kids went out then do it on a bed.
Thanks to all that contributed I really appreciated it.
It's great to know that there is a wealth of information on here.
Do you mind me asking what the roleplay was?

Offline Gothic D

She was a street girl I was to pick up outside some shops in Whiteleas way then drive to a quiet place and fuck her.
That was it,not very elaborate I admit but she seemed to like the idea until it came to acting it out.

sentinel

You mean she's not really a street girl or even a WG for that matter ?

More like someone you know, with a family, for a bit on the side.

That sounds like a good arrangement to me lol.

As for the car bit, I would do some more planning and make it happen- I'd jump at the chance for nookie in a car again (preferably an estate), bring back some memories.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Tiger63

She was a street girl I was to pick up outside some shops in Whiteleas way then drive to a quiet place and fuck her.
That was it,not very elaborate I admit but she seemed to like the idea until it came to acting it out.
Sounds good....she might still do it.
Used to take "my friend" up to waldridge moor in Chester-le-street.....she liked the idea of being tied to a tree and being fucked....manged to act it out a couple of times.

Offline Gothic D

You mean she's not really a street girl or even a WG for that matter ?

More like someone you know, with a family, for a bit on the side.

That sounds like a good arrangement to me lol.

As for the car bit, I would do some more planning and make it happen- I'd jump at the chance for nookie in a car again (preferably an estate), bring back some memories.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To be honest I don't think it will be a long term thing.I am I think just a bit of rough for her.She had an itch that wanted to be scratched and I just happened to be in the right place.I shall just enjoy it while it lasts.
I actually met her at the Stiff Little Fingers gig last month,not really the sort of place you would expect to find a woman like that.

Offline Gothic D

Sounds good....she might still do it.
Used to take "my friend" up to waldridge moor in Chester-le-street.....she liked the idea of being tied to a tree and being fucked....manged to act it out a couple of times.
Anyone remember Nicole from NG who lived in Waldridge village?We walked her dog up on the moor a couple of times and got grass stains on us.It made a pleasant change.

Offline Tiger63

We used to go into the woods down by the rspca place....tied her to a tree next to the river and left her for 15 mins. the understanding was if a guy came past she was game for it....never happened......so I used to be the bloke passing through and do her against the tree.
Think I`ll give her a text and see if she still up for some fun

Offline Gothic D

We used to go into the woods down by the rspca place....tied her to a tree next to the river and left her for 15 mins. the understanding was if a guy came past she was game for it....never happened......so I used to be the bloke passing through and do her against the tree.
Think I`ll give her a text and see if she still up for some fun
Can I have a go at being the random bloke walking past?
Remember I asked first.

Offline Tiger63

Can I have a go at being the random bloke walking past?
Remember I asked first.
It was a fad she had......not sure what she would have done had a bloke turned up but she seemed pretty keen.
Iam meeting her on Tuesday so I`ll see how we go

sentinel

I wonder if any of the agencies have girls on their books who are game for doing it in a car, up against a tree, on the beach, in a sauna, in the garden shed, in the gym showers and a myriad of other places that people manage to seek out and put to good use.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Over to you Diamonds/ Amour  :D :rolleyes:

Offline Gothic D

I wonder if any of the agencies have girls on their books who are game for doing it in a car, up against a tree, on the beach, in a sauna, in the garden shed, in the gym showers and a myriad of other places that people manage to seek out and put to good use.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Over to you Diamonds/ Amour  :D :rolleyes:
I would say that the agencies would be up for anything if they can put a price to it.
Whether the girls would like it is a different matter.Probably the best bet is to get a regular and ask her.

Offline NotTooOld4It

I would say that the agencies would be up for anything if they can put a price to it.
Whether the girls would like it is a different matter.Probably the best bet is to get a regular and ask her.

I've hinted at this to my regular girl and she said she'd be up for it: in the Summer.

sentinel

You're right Not Too Old For It.

Sex on the Beach might have a lot of appeal for some but you couldn't imagine anyone in the world wanting to do it on Seaton Sluice beach in the middle of January with a force nine gale blowing in from the sea.  :thumbsdown:

Offline itsjustme

If you go to Whiteleas , head down the road towards the train crossing, when you get to the round a bout where you can turn right towards asda .. take a left instead and look on your left hand side ,, you'll see a load of hedges and fields. About 2 turn offs up there is a car park. Its open but pitch black, you can see cars turn in so have a short warning. I've banged a couple of lasses there. Dont go now but its an ok place.
Also, the dirt back roads next to bede's world.

Offline Tiger63

used that place a couple of times but kept getting disturbed.....bit further along there is moor lane....little layby type thing where you can get down to it.
Another place is just before the greyhound stadium.....track leads to some old buildings...been there a few times and never been disturbed

Offline Gothic D

We actually went ahead with it on Saturday night.
Picked up outside shops and drove to st Pauls church Jarrow.Down the long lane,there are some parking areas on the left near a big set of metal gates about halfway down.Didn't stop there long as it didn't seem very quiet so went further down to the end and did it there.
Was a bit smelly as it's right next to the two rivers and the tide was out,the exposed mud stunk bad.A few cars turned up but guessing what was going on they soon left.There was a scabby horse down there which was watching through the windows.
An exciting experience which took me back a good few years.Not sure if I would like to repeat it as it was a bit uncomfortable and cramped but she seemed to really get off on it.
Thanks again to all who contributed.

Offline Tiger63

Nice one mate......glad you've had a bit fun

sentinel

Brings back some memories lol.

Offline flash1965

Good job it was at night as that is part of the Coast 2 Coast bike route, now that would have make people have a bike wobble if they seen you :scare: