Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyRachael-gfe - Aldgate  (Read 1452 times)

4 review(s) for BritishRachael-GFE (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dc0582

External Link/Members Only

My first review

Comms 9/10 - initial contact made by text, quick replies, called her at venue, brief chat and sexy sounding voice
Looks 7/10 - nice arse, pretty face and great eyes but not as hot as her pictures
Venue - 7/10 - large anonymous hotel in Aldgate. Smallish room, shower ok, clean towels. No complaints.
Encounter - 7/10 - 1hr, £150

Fancied a punt at short notice while in the office so limited selection of available now girls near the office was the only criteria! Rachael came up and I fancied a go based on her pics. Swift text conversation to arrange meeting. Found venue easily enough but she kept me hanging around in reception for 10 mins or so. Main negative that. Once she was eventually ready, got up to the room, quick shower and down to business. As I paid for an hour all services were on offer. Good Dfk to start but I was feeling pretty lazy so quickly onto OWO. Cracking blowjob actually, deep throat and everything and finished with CIM. Left her mouth really full! B-)

Quick chat while I recovered and then started again. A good snog got me hard again, on with the condom and proceeded to give her a good fucking. Nice and tight, she seemed to enjoy herself too - don't know if she came, don't really care, I lasted long enough and filled the condom in the end. 2 pops in an hour being my limit, I got dressed and left. Overall a good shag, not really my type of girl to be honest and doubt I will be back but can't fault the service provided.