Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent, attractive, young, English girls in demand.  (Read 1996 times)

Offline NIK

Just tried to make my first appointment in a year with a very well reviewed and highly rated East Mids girl. She is very much part time and the day I wanted she was booked up. Was going to try for her next advertised day, but that has also gone before I could even attempt to.
This would seem to suggest that, despite the thousands of prossies, decent, attractive, young, English girls are rarer than an honest politician, and will always be in great demand, especially here in the provinces.

pking_paul

I have had the same issues here in Bristol with a part timer  :dash: Great lady that I have met before but is always booked up well ahead of my be able to punt  :(

Avoiding all the Eastern European girls who get such bad reports on here and prefer natural UK girls, preferably blonde, preferably part timer and preferably not too young - so guess its not just me having problems then!

lancspunter

Just tried to make my first appointment in a year with a very well reviewed and highly rated East Mids girl. She is very much part time and the day I wanted she was booked up. Was going to try for her next advertised day, but that has also gone before I could even attempt to.
This would seem to suggest that, despite the thousands of prossies, decent, attractive, young, English girls are rarer than an honest politician, and will always be in great demand, especially here in the provinces.

I know the girl you mean, NIK and I agree that young English girls who deliver are a rare commodity and those that do are in very high demand. Don't get down about it though - persevere.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The sort of girl you describe is very hard to find, I am still looking.      :hi:

vanderpal

I have had the same issues here in Bristol with a part timer  :dash: Great lady that I have met before but is always booked up well ahead of my be able to punt  :(

Avoiding all the Eastern European girls who get such bad reports on here and prefer natural UK girls, preferably blonde, preferably part timer and preferably not too young - so guess its not just me having problems then!

I have found a few good eastern European girls as well as UK ones and just as many bad ones from both places it is all about doing your research and choosing carefully and not rushing into a punt that looks good at first look I have found from experience.

a10

... And in other shock news, the sky is blue and grass is green   :D

Online RedKettle

Sorry NIK do not understand your post - you will have to explain what an "honest politician" is??  :D :D :D

midspunt69

... And in other shock news, the sky is blue and grass is green   :D
:sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I thought it was obvious good English girls are hard to book/find

Offline hendrix

Sorry NIK do not understand your post - you will have to explain what an "honest politician" is??  :D :D :D

:lol: :lol:

You find them where you find unicorn shit apparently.

handyandy

:lol: :lol:

You find them where you find unicorn shit apparently.

Is that somewhere over the rainbow?

Offline NIK

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I thought it was obvious good English girls are hard to book/find

You have to remember that I'm increasingly becoming out of the loop.
When I first began punting I never saw a none English girl. Indeed the first foreigner I saw was a Czech girl as late as 2001, and this was after punting all the 1990's and beyond. I did see a couple of foreign girls in the 80's, but this was in Amsterdam. Most of my punting in the 90's was done in the Sheffield area and there weren't the number of foreigners around then outside London that there are now. Even in London my early punts were all British (I did see an Irish girl once! She was fit too from what I recall :P )

Offline charger70

Just  to probe further, in this context , what is the definition of young? I can think of a few that are mid 20's is that young?

spkmstr48

I suppose we all know a handful of outstanding providers. And they will always be popular. Just makes impulsive punting difficult.

Should we make a list? Like a good list me.

spkmstr48

If you add petite and submissive to the list of requirements then the resulting list is short even if you cast your net nationwide.

Fun watching them struggle to get out of the net though.  :lol: