Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlottescott69 in Brandon Suffolk - feedback anyone  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Muncher

Hello Gents
First time poster.
Has anyone seen Charlottescott69 in Brandon  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
Subscribed to her private gallery, very fit body but no face pics. Also she has 12 reviews in one month - seems excessive...?

Simplysimon

Genuine lady , looks I found her to be 8/10 seems to enjoy her self during a meet , haven't seen her since her last breast augmentation though

mark100max

had an hour with her in brandon, totally gorgeous one of my best punts ever

Offline masseyferguson

Yes I'd second all of the above comments, my only reservation is the boob job ( jobs ? ).
Genuine attractive vg vfm milf.

Offline Muncher

Many thanks for your responses. I'll sort out a visit

Cantab

Had a few punts with the lady but she can be a bit production line, walking out one time and the next guy was at the door, another time a wet cum patch on the bed.  Wont be going back.

Offline uutarn

Haven't seen her myself but heard she is a top WG.

Saneones would be the person to speak to.

richie12

Have seen Charlotte a few times and is absolutely superb!! At the top of her game!! Cannot fault her!!! Delivers in every department!!

oldjonny

Hello Gents
First time poster.
Has anyone seen Charlottescott69 in Brandon  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
Subscribed to her private gallery, very fit body but no face pics. Also she has 12 reviews in one month - seems excessive...?
tbh I never even noticed the boob job, and I am normally quite sensitive to this. She is a very naughty girl, and yes her diary can get quite full but there is a reason for this. She is sex on legs as far as I am concerned, has a lovely attitude to her work, and I have not yet asked for something that she won't deliver.
Really is worth a visit, particularly as she offers great vfm.

amatureguy

What is her pussy like, are the lips large or fleshy?  I am a bit mean and it is not obvious from the description in her Private Gallery if she has any close-up pussy pics.

eddytheeagle

Had a few punts with the lady but she can be a bit production line, walking out one time and the next guy was at the door, another time a wet cum patch on the bed.  Wont be going back.
I experienced similer last year, could smell her last punts aroma lingering. A fine scent of bio and air freshener. Nice body and good shag but didnt really dress to please

Offline madeinwales56

Hello Gents
First time poster.

Yep. She's got 14 reviews on here. Thirteen are positive and 1 neutral.