Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Brunettee Maria  (Read 940 times)

10 review(s) for hot brunettee (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline randydandy2013

External Link/Members Only

Had sent Maria a text and within a couple of hours had made a booking. Made my way to her address near the Kingston bridge and parked nearby on metered parking. When I arrived she was wearing a bra and thong, she has a lovely sexy body I'd say a size 10 with smallish firm tits. The room has a double bed and massage table in front of a mirrored wardrobe. Maria stripped naked for my massage and encouraged me to play with her pussy while she played with my cock and balls before rubbing her naked body on me. It wasn't long until we moved onto the bed for some DFK, OWO, RO and protected sex in cowboy and missionary. I wanted to finish off with some oral so I stood up as Maria kneeled on the carpet and sucked my cock and licked my balls before I finished off by cumming over her tits. I then had another shower to finish. The punt overall lasted around 55 mins and was well worth £90. Facially I'd say she was a 5 or 6 and bodily a 9. Maria came across as a friendly girl who seems to enjoy her work and I'd visit her again some day.