Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xKendallx  (Read 2571 times)

21 review(s) for xKendallx (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline steve7458

I saw Kendall a few days ago on a 1 hour booking.  Here's my brief review:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Morning meeting and I parked within walking distance of Kendall's apartment.  Kendall mentioned a nearby multi-storey, which I didn't spot, but there was on street parking for up to 2 hours for free.  Comms beforehand were fine and I had told her that I wanted a fairly straight-forward GFE experience.  From my meeting and our brief discussions, it seems Kendall's likes list is very accurate.  The GFE was excellent and we ran over the hour.  Kendall was slightly submissive and her dress size and height, shown on her profile, also seem accurate. I got what I paid for and would recommend and see Kendall again. 

bod666

Thanks for the brief review. She's a well reviewed girl on a different forum but one I can't make my mind up over. Someone said she looks like Velma from scooby doo. The profile pics don't give much away - care to describe her to us? I can't decide whether she's slim or curvy from the pics.

In terms of services was it dfk, owo?

Unfortunately a gfe means different things to diff peeps so if you could provide a bit more info that would be great!

Offline anonyorks

Her pictures are very accurate she is curvy (but not fat) and she is what I would say good looking. Velma is a lazy comparison to make if you google the scooby doo movie she's more like that (but better). I haven't reviewed her as I'd be way too fluffy. DFK/OWO always, great boobs and great communication. I've seen her a few times and never had an issue.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:06:38 pm by anonyorks »

Offline steve7458

Yeah anonyorks sums it up pretty well.  I thought she was good looking and sexy.  She is definitely curvy so if you are looking for a size 6/8 you'll be barking up the wrong tree.  I don't normally choose curvy girls but Kendall suited me fine.  We kissed quite a bit and did a little DFK, but it wasn't enough for me to say how much she likes it.  She does OWO, but not CIM.  The Velma bit I don't agree with either.

Iblisuk

Well built girl with proper curves and sexy enough, very tatoo'd up and an almost Japo cosplay style, about her....oh and a fucking amazing BJ

Offline costa

am I right in saying she used to be tattooed ruby ? if it is her she got some good reviews on different forums

Offline stevedave

I believe so, costa - if you read the AW reviews, some are under the tattooed ruby name  :cool:

jack_walsh

Nice review and agree with the all the comments above. I saw her last June/July when she was Tattooed Ruby. Great time, wonderful girl, tried to meet here again but it fell through. I forgot to review her but I did once comment on UKP (the TOFTT Leeds thread I think) that she looked a bit like Velma. Didn't mean it in a bad way. Should have said she's like a sexy Velma and I like that a lot!