Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacy1990 - Bristol  (Read 1997 times)

JV547845

No, but it looks like a PGS

Offline Roth

No, but it looks like a PGS

Could be.  :unknown: She does have some feedback from legit punters though? :unknown:

Loveit

I have seen Lacey and can recommend her. Profile accurate. I had a great time. Location good and in the centre of Bristol; service flat very comfortable; facilities very good. And Lacey is lovely.

Greedo

I have seen Lacey and can recommend her. Profile accurate. I had a great time. Location good and in the centre of Bristol; service flat very comfortable; facilities very good. And Lacey is lovely.

Hi -  thanks for confirming she's genuine... can you confirm if she does OWO or not as not totally clear from her profile?  Thanks

Loveit

As far as I can remember yes but you will need to check with her before booking.

Greedo

Have set up a booking with her for next week when I'm visiting Bristol so will write up report afterwards.... fingers crossed she's as good as her pics and initial comms suggest  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Another one to add to my HL! :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

spkmstr48

Another one to add to my HL! :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

Was gonna offer to help you with that Roth but nah, plans and all that. Might be a bit of a gap between last review and next. Even fucked the OH twice yesterday, once was between shower and breakfast.

Offline Roth

Was gonna offer to help you with that Roth but nah, plans and all that. Might be a bit of a gap between last review and next. Even fucked the OH twice yesterday, once was between shower and breakfast.

+1 Sounds good!  :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

+1 Sounds good!  :lol: :lol:

What's the matter with the woman she's taking me seriously, OWO, RO, etc.

Shame she's a bit fluffy, still it's an improvement so mustn't grumble.

Sorry straying a bit off topic!!!

Offline UltrasForLife

Seeing her Saturday so will report back by Sunday. Hoping that all is good and we have some quality time together.

Offline rudolph hucker

Seeing her Saturday so will report back by Sunday. Hoping that all is good and we have some quality time together.

Who, Lacy or spkmstr 's other half?

spkmstr48

:lol: :lol:

Shouldn't find that amusing, however...

Offline UltrasForLife

Lacey, dont want to fuck other people's wifes  :drinks:

Tall tony

Genuine , fit , would recommend

Offline Alfalfa2go

Ive seen Lacey a few times, always excellent but she told me she's retired now?? Anyone know any different? And who to replace her with in Bristol??

vw

Ive seen Lacey a few times, always excellent but she told me she's retired now?? Anyone know any different? And who to replace her with in Bristol??
An upgrade or a limited service lovely

Have you tried ER ?