Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lolaluxembourg, Reading  (Read 5248 times)

1 review(s) for lolaluxembourg (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hyperchicken

First review so I'll try and keep it as factual as possible and reign in the fawning praise.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Initially contacted through AW, when we could agree a time and date she gave me an e-mail address to continue discussions (profile has since been changed to include e-mail address as preferable contact). We shared a few e-mails about what I wanted and what she expected (since I asked) and she gave detailed directions and instructions to get there. Tone was always friendly and she e-mailed again the day before to confirm.

A flat 5-10 minutes walk from what you would consider Central Reading. Reasonably discreet but I imagine it could get busy nearby at peak times of the day. Plenty of car parking options which Lola explained in one of her e-mails. Texted when I arrived and was buzzed up. Flat is small but tidy.

Looks/Personality
Obviously the girl in the profile pics, Lola had dressed as I asked and looked great. Profile has her at 26 which seemed right, certainly wouldn't put her any older. Continued the tone of the earlier communication and was friendly and bright, and after a brief introduction and an offer of a drink we cracked on.

The Meet/Services
I'd given some examples of some role-play I was interested in and Lola went straight into it, involving some tie and tease, RO, HJ, OWO and FK (don't think it would quite qualify for the D, but I wasn't paying too much attention to that). She apparently has experience as a dancer and stripper and certainly knows how to move in a very sexy way.

After a while we moved into the bedroom for some more RO, kissing and OWO (including 69), after which she climbed on top and rode me to the hills and back. Rather embarrassingly I couldn't finish the job (probably a combination of knocking one out the night before and never getting on with condoms) so after offering to change positions she asked if I wanted to finish in her mouth and gave me OWO/CIM. The meet was probably somewhere between what she describes on her profile as PSE and GFE, starting more like the former, and the latter coming into full effect afterwards.

Conclusion
Lola is clearly an intelligent and confident girl with personality, and while everything she said and we discussed (as well as the compliments) could have been complete bollocks credit to her for being interesting enough to make it convincing - none of that "are you going anywhere nice on holiday this year" hairdresser crap. She played the role/s excellently and I got the impression she would any role or situation.

As for the more physical side, HJ and OWO were really really good, she said all the right things during sex and has a beautiful arse.

Can't think of any real negatives, everything was pretty effortless which is always a good sign. Some fussy people might mention the size of the flat, and I guess some of questions and topics of discussion during the post-coital chat might concern those who are worried about anonymity/discretion, but that's clutching at straws.

Offline jimmyinreading

Sounds good. She's on my hit-list, so great to see a positive review. Is she as tall as her profile says?

Hyperchicken

Offline royal_male

what is her hair colour?

some pictures she has blue hair and others black...

Offline daverfc

Lola has disappeared off aw. Spoke to a wg who knows her and apparently she is now in an exclusive arrangement with a punter.

Christ knows how much that is costing him but fair play if you can afford it.

Hyperchicken

That makes more sense than the story she gave me a few weeks ago, but she's a nice girl and good at what she does so fair play to both of them.

Offline berksboy

Lola has disappeared off aw. Spoke to a wg who knows her and apparently she is now in an exclusive arrangement with a punter.

Must be a very rich fool.

Offline royal_male

Must be a very rich fool.

there are plently of them i suppose.

Offline TheBerkshirehunt

Isn't that called getting married?!?

scobertude

pity, i saw her about 6wks ago and she was wonderful..
got let down by a different girl a few weeks later and gave lola a text on the offchance. She replied saying she was on holiday and would let me know when she was back.. I asked when that might be & received no response.. makes a bit more sense now!

Offline daverfc

Offline royal_male

Offline daverfc

Wasn't she £120 an hour before?

Offline Cunning Punt

Says £120 on the profile now - if it was higher than that before, I suspect she saw the comments above and realised she'd been pulled up.

Anyway, irrespective of her services, more importantly she says the original is the worst of the six Star Wars films, bar Empire Strikes Back - seriously?!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:04:52 am by Cunning Punt »

Hyperchicken

Says £120 on the profile now - if it was higher than that before, I suspect she saw the comments above and realised she'd been pulled up.

Anyway, irrespective of her services, more importantly she says the original is the worst of the six Star Wars films, bar Empire Strikes Back - seriously?!

No the original is number 4, which she has as the best. Of course it should be 5, 4, 6, 2, 1, 3. Fuck Hayden Christensen.

As for prices she was £200 for 2 hours before, so that has gone up slightly.