Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Vicky 89 (Worcester)  (Read 1500 times)

2 review(s) for naughtyVickyo (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Half hour meeting at £60

Comms: 6/10
Texted in the morning when I saw the green light on, got a reply at lunchtime informing me where she'd be and what time she'd be free.  I said I wanted a vanilla GFE to which she said fine.  She told me to call her at a specific time.  I did and got voicemail.  Tried a few times, gave up, sent an arsey text and went home. Before I got home got a text back saying to call her.  This time she answered so I went back and from there no problems.

Venue: 6/10
Hotel in the city centre of worcester, annoyingly I walked past the reception to get to her room.  Vicky didn't realise or didn't tell me that there was an alternative route in without having to walk past.  Ah well.  Got to the room, magic door opened and I had a pleasant surprise.  Profile says she's blonde yet standing in front of me was an attractive blue eyed brunette - actually much more my type! Result. She's slim, got nice curves, and a good natural pair on her, pretty face and a few tasteful discreet tattoos. The room was tiny but adequate with a single squashy bed.

the meet: 6/10

Services: covered oral, sex in a few different positions and cum in condom.

We both got naked I lay down and she knelt next to me giving me a hand job to get me hard while we chatted. Then she asked me if I wanted some covered oral - which I wasn't going to refuse.

Throughout the meeting various mobile phones were going off which was annoying and the best is yet to come.  As I'm lying there bollock naked receiving a pleasing BJ there's a knock on the door.  V hops off the bed peers through the pop hole and says, "it's her friend", so she opens the door and another brunette comes in apologising but saying she needs to charge her phone.  V ushers her into the bathroom while I lie with my hard-on looking bemused!  V asks if I want a 3sum while her friend's there but she is bigger than V (bigger than I like anyway) and a 3sum on a tiny single bed would be farcical so I declined!

more oral, then she climbs on top - very nice, but then the negatives - I ask if she kisses (no), we change to doggy, which was great, then prone bone (really good - whenever isn't it?), then missionary.  I get close and ask where I can cum.  "Where I am" is the disappointing response.  I ask about facials as it's on her profile - none of that.  So I keep going and fill the bag.

Another negative - she doesn't have any wet wipes! What kind of WG doesn't have wet wipes? So she disturbs her friend in the bathroom to get me some bog roll to clean myself up.

As I'm pulling my clothes on another knock on the door, this time her friend peers through it (as she's wearing clothes), turns and ushers me into the bathroom with the naked V.  We hide while her friend answers the door to someone from the hotel (thankfully nothing sinister just returning a bag one of the girls had left in the pub downstairs).

Summary: pretty, english girl, relatively enthusiastic but not really the gfe I was after. 

I won't be returning due to the very limited services and misleading profile.

Some may call the above reason to make it a negative but it was some good enjoyable sex and I never asked specifically about kissing or facials as I'm not that fussed in a half hour booking so as there were no outright lies apart from on her profile its a firm neutral in my book.

If she had offered more of the services on her profile I'd have stayed for a second round but as it was I'm happy to have had an ok half hour.

Offline freddiej

Yes I read that as a negative. Refused facial, in her likes.  No FK, OK it's "at discretion" but she'd need a good reason. You should have given her a good spanking, that's in her likes though, so probably not.

bod666

Oh balls I missed the spanking bit - I was tempted during the doggys session too. Ah well.

A negative for me is one where I've been messed around, bait and switched, lied to about services, or generally leave wishing I had saved my money and had a wank.

I left this session feeling good but in no hurry to return so more neutral for me.

Obviously we're all different in what we want out of a punt hence the value in my toftt and putting the review up here.  I've provided the info for other punters to make their own mind up about whether she's worth seeing.

My sacrifice is everyone else's gain ;)

Offline freddiej

No criticism of your rating intended. Just what would be mine. Good that you put enough detail in for others to make their own judgement. Thanks.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:18:17 pm by freddiej »

Offline Taggart

Sounds like a bit of a nightmare. Needs to sort her phones and timetable out. A knock on the door would kill it for me.
And you coming with her mate in the bathroom? Crazy.

Whatever happened to discretion?????

Offline Trevor12

I've provided the info for other punters to make their own mind up about whether she's worth seeing.

Thanks bod, appreciate the detail.

bod666

Sounds like a bit of a nightmare. Needs to sort her phones and timetable out. A knock on the door would kill it for me.
And you coming with her mate in the bathroom? Crazy.

Whatever happened to discretion?????

I've had worse. Once saw a Romanian bird with her mate in the room. While I was podging the one on the bed the blonde one was sat at the other end of the room on a laptop. Good job I'm not shy!

I think it's a way some girls try to force a 3sum on you maybe?

Or to hurry you up?