Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Earl's Court: HJ only, but a very good one  (Read 3535 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sticko

Just adding to the recent run of reviews for Lola, who I saw for an hour recently.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good, clear, business-like comms on AW, text and phone, with a little bit of flirty banter to make the sap start rising.  Jolly good.

Lola's place is about a 10 minute walk from Earl's Court tube, the road itself is easy to find, quiet and pleasant, and her place is a small but tidy and well-kept basement flat with a clean bathroom and a small massage room towards the back of the flat.

Having read her reviews I knew what to expect, but was still pleased when I saw Lola.  She wasn't schoolgirl or nurse Lola, in fact I can't really remember what she was wearing, but she has a pretty face, a definite twinkle in her eye, a good line in chat, and when her whatever-it-was came off, a nice body.  She's sort and solid, with broad hips and smallish tits, but not fat in the slightest.

We had a brief chat about what I was after.  Again having read the reviews I knew I wanted half and half sensual back / legs massage and 30 minutes of tie and tease edging.  A knowing grin from Lola, we both stripped down and off we went.

After offering me a choice of hot oil, Lola poured a handful over my back and shoulders and gave me a pleasant massage; fairly soft but I didn't go there for deep tissue mauling.  The occasional grazing of balls with fingers and nails (more later on these) was very welcome throughout.

I flipped over after a bit though, and Lola tied my hands above my head and my legs apart, all with black pashmina scarves; very comfortable and a new technique for me.   She then got a lovely glint in her eye and began a very long, very good handjob.  Soft, firm, both hands, one hand, fingertips, palms, squeezing, kneading, rolling - I felt like I was in the hands of a very accomplished pastry chef at times.  But she really knows what she's doing.  I unfortunately can't be sure what she was doing as I couldn't really see much of it, but it felt bloody good.  She was just a little bit dominant too; teasing me about my moans and groans, and encouraging me to be more vocal.  Not a problem, especially when she used the fairly sharp nails of both hands, one on my squeezed-tight balls and the other on my squeezed-tight bell-end.  I have no idea how she managed all of this but it was just on the pleasurable side of painful, and something every bloke should try.

It went on and on and on, my breath got more and more ragged, I started twitching fairly uncontrollably, and when I finally came - hard - I practically hit the ceiling.  Not my cum, I hadn't been abstinent for long enough for that, but I physically lifted off the massage table despite being tied up.  Amazing.

I eventually stopped grunting like a neanderthal, Lola cleaned me up, unwrapped me and I spent some time in her excellent shower rinsing the oil off and generally luxuriating.

Limited services, yes, but a top-quality handjob from a very accomplished WG.  She has a very endearing way of catching your eye over her shoulder too.  Only a very small thing, but it's the little details like this that make the difference between mechanical and perfunctory, and good hooker service.  I'll definitely go back.  Not that soon as there's a load of well-reviewed WGs to see first, but Lola was great, and keenly priced too at £70 for the hour.

Offline closeshave

She is great

Didn't you go for body to  body as well

Offline sticko

A little bit but it wasn't a focus.  Always good to leave something to go back for...

S

Offline sticko

Oh, and another nice touch.  It was the first time I'd met Lola but there was no mention of money until the end of the hour and then it was me that brought it up.  Trusting and classy.

S

LL

I had to laugh at the pastry-chef reference. I'm glad she didn't trim your pie-crust :D
I should definitely go see her. She used to be £60 for the hour I think- so has possibly raised her rate recently? I guess those pashminas don't come cheap!

punter6969

Nice body? Didn't you see her flabby stomach?  :scare:

Offline Steve2

Nice review. I just noticed the price rise from £60-£70/hr

She must be doing something right

Offline sticko

Nice body? Didn't you see her flabby stomach?  :scare:

Nope.  I stand by what I said.  She's broad and pear-shaped, but not fat. 

S

Offline iPad3

Each to there own of course but I just don't get why you'd bother when you can get full service from a girl who's better looking.

Offline sticko

Fair enough iPad - it's a bucket list thing I suppose.  I like slow, teasing wanks and LB has a deserved reputation for being really good at them.  She's not the best looker and you can't fuck her, but you do get an experience with her that is difficult to find elsewhere..

S

Offline iPad3

Fair enough iPad - it's a bucket list thing I suppose.  I like slow, teasing wanks and LB has a deserved reputation for being really good at them.  She's not the best looker and you can't fuck her, but you do get an experience with her that is difficult to find elsewhere..

S

Fair play, Sticko. This games all about what pushes your buttons not someone else's. As said not for me but glad you enjoyed it and bloody good luck to you Sir!!

Offline Steve2

Each to there own of course but I just don't get why you'd bother when you can get full service from a girl who's better looking.

Let us know where they are Ipad ;)  Especially at the same price

Offline lewishamguy

Let us know where they are Ipad ;)  Especially at the same price

I haven't seen Lola yet but reading her recent reviews here I don't think I need a hand relief from Lola. For this price range and services (massage, b2b) I would prefer to go for a more stunning girl like this
External Link/Members Only

;)

Offline riker

I haven't seen Lola yet but reading her recent reviews here I don't think I need a hand relief from Lola. For this price range and services (massage, b2b) I would prefer to go for a more stunning girl like this
External Link/Members Only

;)

She only does half hr now and isn't stunning.

i don't like lola either tbh
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:58:15 pm by riker »