Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miyuki_Pech  (Read 6206 times)

2 review(s) for miyuki-pech (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bushmills

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen this girl many times over the last 3 years. She comes to the UK for a few weeks every year and has provided consistently excellent service.

Previously 'Pech' and 'Pech2'. Pech2 was her main profile which got lost about a year ago due to issues with AW. She's mostly in Thailand but the profile is UK based which may have upset AW in some way.

Private flat (rented for her visit) off Fulham Road. Clean, quiet.
The kind of things that I have done in these flats makes me reluctant to ever rent my own place out on AirBNB ;)

Entrance doorbell not working so she had to come down and let me in. First time ever that a WG has said "call me as the bell isn't working" and meant it. Usually that is code for "there are several WGs in this flat and using the doorbell will disturb the other punters"  :D

Physical:
Tall, slim (5'7 / 5'8) half-Thai, half-Japanese girl with hair down to her waist.
Small soft A/B cup boobs, large areolas.
Slim waist - probably size 8
Very pale skin - much paler than typical Thai girls
Long legs
Very smooth waxed pussy
Pretty face, dark brown eyes.
Sweet friendly personality
Very good English - she had lived in the UK for a long time before going back to Thailand recently

For me this makes her about 9.5/10.

Services:
Greeted with a very deep kiss as soon as the door closed which soon became very deep FK with her hand stroking my cock through my trousers... and her encouraging my hand up her nightie to finger her pussy.

On previous meeting we have just gone for it in the hallway but I wanted to freshen up so pulled myself away and went for a quick shower. Decent clean bathroom, nothing much to say there.

Was offered a drink when I emerged. Got some water but didn't really have time to drink it a we went into the bedroom. She knelt on the bed, her hand went straight inside the towel and my cock into her mouth. OWO provided with good tongue action and little handwork. Enjoyed that for a few minutes.

I could easily have let her bring me to completion but didn't want to pop too soon, so she lay back on the bed to allow me to do some RO. I really do enjoy this on a smooth pussy and she was very responsive, almost to the point of coming herself.

When she was wet enough, on with the condom and into missionary. This is not normally my favourite position but she spreads her legs and wiggles her hips in a way that I have not experienced before... so first pop for me there (as on previous meetings).

A little cuddling and pillow talk followed. Her English is very good so no awkward silences.
Then she started kissing my lips and fondling my cock. So ready for round 2. This consisted of very enthusiastic cowgirl, with her riding me for all the was worth - she came twice and I enjoyed the sensation of her contractions around my cock as she came. She does enjoy a good hard pounding.

Two pops in one hour is a rare occurrence for me but she was determined to make it happen and we ended with her kneeling on the floor in front of me, sucking and wanking me until I deposited another big load all over her face and boobs. Good eye contact and lots of dirty talk to encourage me :)

By this time we both needed to clean up so into the shower together.

A perfect end to an excellent punt.

I was over by about 20 minutes - no clockwatching (not that it has been an issue on previous punts either)

Summary
If tall, slender, passionate Asian girls are your thing, go for it. Sweet and engaging, but dirty as hell. Perfect for me.
I am surprised she hasn't been reviewed on here already but her visits to the UK are annoyingly infrequent.
Overall excellent service.
As I said, I have been back to her many times and she never disappoints. 

Footnote
So anal, no big boobs, so not the girl for you if that is what you're after.
She could not do massage if her life depended on it so no tendency for timewasting in that respect.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:44:38 pm by Bushmills »

Offline droplet

thanks for the review.

But 180 per hour is pretty steep.  :crazy:

Offline Bushmills

Yes I realise that 180 per hour is higher than some people wish to pay. In spite of that I feel she offers good VFM based on quality services provided and consistently good attitude, over many meetings spanning the last few years.
A review was long overdue. Apologies for laziness on my part.

The relative financial risk with the more expensive girls is higher. I wouldn't call it taking one for the team but I've always had an excellent time with her - YMMV of course.

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review

I was tempted to see her about 3 years ago when she was pech or pech 2 as I liked the looks of her but kept away because of her price, but know I’ve seen your review and know she performs, she’s at the top of my hot list  :drinks:

bristolqwerty

Great info, usually spend 220 for 1.5hrs or 280 for 2 hrs for London Asian agency girls, (007, Aisha) looks good vfm for the service provided and looks hot.  :rose:

Offline High Sparrow

Is this girl a tranny? Quick search on this forum and the net have cast doubts.

Loveit

Is this girl a tranny? Quick search on this forum and the net have cast doubts.

Have you seen her PG? Assuming the photos are of her then no surgery is that good! SHE looks fantastic. :wacko:

bigone

She looks great
But no thai girl is worth 180 a hour
Bigone

Offline Bushmills

She's definitely not a TS. I have checked very thoroughly... unless the surgeon did an impeccable job of hiding the scars. And trust me, I know the tricks for that :)

Not sure where you're looking on the internet to check it out?

Also small boobs and a lack of any anal at all - not the typical modus operandi of a post-op TS.

bristolqwerty

She's definitely not a TS. I have checked very thoroughly... unless the surgeon did an impeccable job of hiding the scars. And trust me, I know the tricks for that :)
 :D made me laugh  :P

punter6969

Looks like a Lady Boy to me  :scare:

Offline Bushmills

Please can you enlighten me as to how one can spot a TS girl who used to be a man? Especially from photos on AW rather than personal inspection?

Clearly I am missing something that my 18 years as a surgeon hasn't prepared me for... or my professional colleagues are unbelievably skilled at hiding their work...

... I am confused.

For the record, I don't believe this girl is a TS, as stated above.
Also for the record, if she was, I would not care but I'd like to congratulate the surgeon. Professional courtesy and all that :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:32:00 pm by Bushmills »

mastershifu

That's goodto know you are a surgeon sbly. Initially I completely dismissed her but now knowing your profession I think I'll add her to my list.. :)

Eric Shun

That's goodto know you are a surgeon sbly. Initially I completely dismissed her but now knowing your profession I think I'll add her to my list.. :)

Ah, Sbly didn't say what kinda surgeon.  For all we know he could be a tree surgeon!