Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_ANA (Finsbury Park) Walked away!  (Read 3710 times)

33 review(s) for _x_Ana_x_Massage  (20 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short verson: made to wait, rude, with a poor attitude

Services:
None

Price:
£0 (would have been £80 per hour)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid), her English is, so so

Location: Maisonette with gated entrance, not far from, Finsbury Park. Bed room was ok size wise. Didn't get to see the bath room
Free parking near by outside of permit zones (07:00 - 18:00)
Tube = Finsbury Park 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Its her and she looked like the pictures (no re-toughing)

The girl: Mid to long Blond hair, size 10-12, 5.9, Mid to late 20's

Plus + My plan D was good (even though she has mixed reviews)

Negatives: Waste of time.

Reason for this Negative:

Called as plan B

Made to wait for final directions.

I travelled nearly 1 hour to get to this location (from work) and when I entered the maisonette, she didn't look to happy.  And she ask how long I wanted to stay for. The Maid clearly didn't pass on this info, even though I had confirm (services and times) by phone call and then a follow up text. So I told her, 1 hour and she stated £80, pay now. This winds me up when W/G do this (and can normally, be the start of a bad punt, IMO) I've not been in there more than 30 second and it was money first.

I needed to use the toilet (after being in the car). So I told her, I travelled nearly an hour to get here and I asked. Can I use the toilet please (I needed a pee). She replied with money first you pay first, I don't like bad people like you, that don't pay, pay now. She stated tutting so I smiled and showed her the money, stating this could have been hers. But her attitude is poor and made my way to the door and I walked out.

The called a regular but she had finished early. So I called plan D (review to follow) and punted.

Just relax after long day at work I am definitely the right choice

I don't think so

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile: 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

When will these girls learn? Shit attitude at the beginning always leads to a shit punt

They don't deserve a penny of our money

Offline closeshave

Thanks

She was on my list to see

Not anymore

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, I've noticed quite a few EE birds recently esp the poles seem to have a chip on their shoulders.

Not anymore

THIS!

Offline kowalski

Well done for walking.As if anyone would go to all that trouble just to use her bog.

Offline SamLP

She replied with money first you pay first, I don't like bad people like you, that don't pay, pay now. She stated tutting so I smiled and showed her the money, stating this could have been hers. But her attitude is poor and made my way to the door and I walked out.

Well done for walking. I like this part. There's no point of going ahead when a girl displays a shitty attitude like this. Basic customer service is lacking with these girls who think they are doing punters a favour. Her loss.

Offline Jimmyredcab

When will these girls learn? Shit attitude at the beginning always leads to a shit punt

For once I agree with you ------------- but most of these women are not business minded, they are brain dead cunts.   :thumbsdown:

Type_O_Negative

I was going to see her last week but she was on holiday. I like her curves (Mellanie Monroe maybe?) but i will have to resign now. :thumbsdown:

LL

Stupid bitch!
She lost a lot more than £80 with her shitty attitude.  Can't see many members here bothering with her now.

Offline The_Don

Indeed, this is why I walked. More punters need to do so 

As for Learning, some are just :wackogirl:

Well done for walking. I like this part. There's no point of going ahead when a girl displays a shitty attitude like this. Basic customer service is lacking with these girls who think they are doing punters a favour. Her loss.

To true  :hi:

I was going to see her last week but she was on holiday. I like her curves (Mellanie Monroe maybe?) but i will have to resign now. :thumbsdown:

Yes I waited until she was back (tried the first day but got blown out).

Didn't see to much of her body (Mellanie Monroe, for ass - legs?)

Her legs were thick and I was hoping for a good time but the attitude put me off, hence I walked..

Thanks

Not anymore

Good to know that a review helped others avoid her

Well done for walking.As if anyone would go to all that trouble just to use her bog.

Indeed could have stopped at a super market for that!

Thanks for the review, I've noticed quite a few EE birds recently esp the poles seem to have a chip on their shoulders.

THIS!

Yep some are like that
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 12:49:01 pm by The_Don »

Pdubz

thanks for this don, removed off my hl

Big Cat

That's a damn shame, she looks bitchy/sexy as fuck. Think I might give her a shot - looks like she's got one neg, one neutral and one positive so anything could happen