Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine at Thai Lillys (West Bridgford)  (Read 7258 times)

1 review(s) for pnexus (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only

As Russ Abbott will tell you, it's all about the atmosphere and in stark contrast to my last horrible punt the atmosphere here stood out for very different reasons. After some initial confusion owing to my thinking that the maid was Jasmine I relaxed when she said she was the 'house keeper' and that Jasmine would be along shortly. She spent a couple of minutes in the room lighting more candles and generally just making sure that she created a tranquil environment. The lighting was dim and the bed looked clean and inviting. I stripped off and waited for Jasmine to come along. Never have I been less disappointed when a WG walked in the room, she was wearing a red lace top that barely held her big natural tits and had possibly the best figure I've ever seen on a WG. Slim with Smooth skin, unblemished with horrible tattoos, and a gorgeous arse. I was worried about performing after my last horrible experience but I need not have worried, I got a semi on at sight and she had me fully hard within about 2 minutes of joining me on the bed. With a glint in her eye she asked if I wanted a massage or would I like to play with her? She already knew the answer and stripped off. She forced my legs apart and knelt in between my legs and poured oil on my cock and using both gently worked on my cock and balls. Jasmine understands that men appreciate the visuals when it comes to sex and she was constantly adjusting her position or moving to give me more of what I wanted to see. I particularly appreciated when she sat on my chest and put her hands behind her back and continued to wank me off while I played with her tits. I also can't remember the last time a WG seemed to enjoy RO quite so much, arching her back and pushing her pussy harder into my face. Then there was the fucking... at one point she laid on her side pulled me into her in spoons position and put my hands, making it clear that she wanted me to grope them while I was fucking her. This was one of my best ever punts, more so because it was completely unexpected. Jasmine is one of those incredibly upbeat and positive people who obviously enjoys what she does, or she is the best actress I've ever met. I don't punt too close to home these days but Jasmine was most definitely worth the drive. She says she is only around until Sunday but that she would be back for me. Yes, I know, I'm sure she says that to all the boys but she has such a lovely way about her that you almost believe her. It occurred to me afterwards that I didn't get a BJ and I'm sure that wasn't intentional, it was just one of those sessions where things were very natural and played out as they played out. DFK is not important to me and I wouldn't partake even if it was on offer but I got the impression that it wasn't. I felt more sexually satisfied after this session than I have with anyone else in avery long time. She is a rare find and to put this visit into context, if given a choice between returning here or returning to see either Vicki or Holly then for me, Jasmine wins hands down. That's quite a statement given that Vicki & Holly are quite possibly the two best girls in Nottingham. If you want the whole GFE then I'd still say go and see Holly or Vicki but if it's great sex you're after with a girl who has one of the most amazing bodies you've ever seen then you would be a fool not to give Jasmine a try. I'll be aiming for another session before she leaves on Sunday and am hoping she comes back frequently enough to be a regular.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I totally agree word for word matey, my experience was the same, probably one of the best sessions I've had too, she is back June 1st :)

I've not tried Vicky or holly could you post a link please as I keep hearing guys mention these girls

I've noticed on occasion a few gorgeous girls at Lilly's advertised, but seeing Jasmines profile gad me running over, like yourself I might try and pop over again tomorrow before she goes :)

Offline Turtle Z

Vicki    External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Holly    External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

If you want dirty talking filth then go for Vicki and if you want the best (Almost too good) GFE then go for Holly. Both girls are great at what they do.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I totally agree word for word matey, my experience was the same, probably one of the best sessions I've had too, she is back June 1st :)

I've not tried Vicky or holly could you post a link please as I keep hearing guys mention these girls

I've noticed on occasion a few gorgeous girls at Lilly's advertised, but seeing Jasmines profile gad me running over, like yourself I might try and pop over again tomorrow before she goes :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Turtle Z

she is back June 1st :)

Did she say she was coming back just for you too?  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hahaha just for me, yeah

I think it's true love  :D :P :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Just noticed this weeks new lady there, think I'll skip this one :)

Offline Turtle Z

Just noticed this weeks new lady there, think I'll skip this one :)

Noticed where?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
They tend to advertise the new lady on vivastreet a few days before aw

I'd already done jasmine before she hit aw lol

The new bird isn't for me

Offline Owwhatanight

They say on the add " Near Nottingham Station" but is this not opp Asda Ng2
I know train station car parking area is also Ng2 but still a good walk over the Trent.

Offline wazza

My guess is around 5 minutes in car or 15-20 minutes walking.

Offline gerald57

The link posted above is for a different establishment - Not Thai Lilly. Here is the current link and a new person featured

Lilly's is on the junction between Melton Road and Loughborough Road in the relatively modern block of flats there.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Holy shit that's much better.... I'm on the way now :)

Offline wazza

Look forward to your :thumbsup: review. 

Offline Owwhatanight

New profile photos up and now in white.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I did notice but decided on the Poni place, not sure if I made the right choice.

The new girl at Lilly's didn't seem to have any boobs so I took a gamble on Arnold with wasnt fantastic

Offline Turtle Z

BTW, the girl now in this link is not the girl I saw. Jasmine has big natural tits, this girl almost looks flat chested. Possibly need to check back here as and when the girls are changed.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm skipping this weeks girl at Lilly's, even if they say she's 22, really ?!?!?

Hopefully next weeks will be back on par with Jasmine :)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Naive Question Alert ... I have never tried a Thai massage but fancy giving it a try. My one reservation is residual fragrance from any Oil used. Am I worrying about nothing? Is the fragrance easy to get rid of?

Offline Turtle Z

Naive Question Alert ... I have never tried a Thai massage but fancy giving it a try. My one reservation is residual fragrance from any Oil used. Am I worrying about nothing? Is the fragrance easy to get rid of?

I didn't have a massage but you can ask for a smell free oil.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It's baby oil they use not coconut or anything tradition thai massage use
You could opt for a dry massage or just opt for sex :D

Good news is I've found jasmine today :)  bad news is she is an hour drive away near Sheffield :(

Considering the drive but maybe just abide my time until she returns to Nottingham
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 03:46:07 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline mr-oraltastic

Is she stil due back on 1st June?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
No idea matey I never got this ones private number :(

Will keep my eyes peeled for her on the website I remember she mentioned coming back but forgot the dates :(

Offline chandlerhandler

Do you have the link for the Sheffield venue, I'd prefer Sheffield to Nottingham? Thanks in advance!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

As far as I can see it's another similar place, the girls must rotate between them

Offline mr-oraltastic

Anyone know if Jasmine is back yet?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Looks like Lilly's  has moved to Leicester?  I clicked the aw link (at the top of this review) and the location has changed

Offline Stickitin

Looks like Lilly's  has moved to Leicester?  I clicked the aw link (at the top of this review) and the location has changed

Says Nottingham, Leicestershire so not sure...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
On the aw profile, go to the bottom tab "show where pnexus lives" it's coming up LE2 now instead of the previous NG2 so I assume she's moved, and her vivastreet profile (Nottingham) has the pictures deleted now.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
On the aw profile, go to the bottom tab "show where pnexus lives" it's coming up LE2 now instead of the previous NG2 so I assume she's moved, and her vivastreet profile (Nottingham) has the pictures deleted now.

AFAIK, the WG or her pimp may change the location of the city, but quite often forget to update the post codes in their profile.

donaldduck

She's working in Leicester this week, saw her on Monday. She working from the same place that was briefly called saffron Thai.

Offline alexx99

She's working in Leicester this week, saw her on Monday. She working from the same place that was briefly called saffron Thai.

hi
any address for this saffron Thai.
plz

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Briefly saffron thai ? Has that place closed already it only opened a month or so ago?

donaldduck

In answer to alex99's question the address is Percy road off saffron lane can't remember the number.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Turtle Z

Hopefully she's back and I have an appointment this afternoon though she is now on Mansfield Road and not West Bridgeford. I won't be very happy if its not her after making the drive across but I'm prepared to walk if its not.

Offline Turtle Z

Well it was definitely Jasmine and I am happy to confirm that she is still fucking awesome. Friendly, welcoming, great attitude and seems to genuinely love sex. I'd actually put Jasmine in my top 5 best ever punts and she may well be at the very top of that list when it comes to her body. She is small and slim with a gorgeous arse and big natural tits.
She is no longer in West Bridgford though, she is operating from a flat just off Mansfield Road. The door of this flat is to the rear of the shops on Mansfield Road, accessible from Marshall Street. It's a bastard to find and in fact the maid came out to find me and take me in.

Offline Turtle Z

BTW, she is only in Nottingham until Sunday now.