Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Verifying a three mobile PAYG sim for adult services  (Read 1244 times)

JV547845

Is there anyway of verifying a sim without using my actual credit card?  Where can you get those prepaid debit or credit cards from, travel agents?

Offline Corus Boy

Go into a 3 shop?

Works for Vodafone.

JV547845

Do they just look at you, do you need ID or what?

Offline Corus Boy

I'm of an age where all doubts passed by decades ago. :drinks:

Offline smiths

They are supposed to check your photo ID not guess your age by just looking at you even of its obvious your are well over 18. At the o2 shop they have always insisted on me showing them my ID.

Offline Corus Boy

They are supposed to check your photo ID not guess your age by just looking at you even of its obvious your are well over 18. At the o2 shop they have always insisted on me showing them my ID.

I procedure I fully support.

In Canada everyone is carded when buying alcohol. It felt strange at first but you quickly got used to it and it did make for a very non-discriminatory shopping experience.

JV547845

I guess the phone shop sales assistants probably aren't going to write down your name and address and type it into a computer.

red12man

Use a VPN service to bypass this. Also VPNs are great when you are abroad where countries block certain sites.

raylondoner

Not helpful in this context but, after years of having an account with them, Vodafone decided that I was a Mrs not a Mr and said that I should go into a local store and show them evidence that I was male not female if I wanted the account title changed - I got there and politely asked the young lady what I could show her to prove that I was of the male gender - TRUE STORY!!!!! 
 :drinks:

Offline jimmytick

Phone customer services, online poker is an adult activity so call them and ask for the account to be unblocked to use online poker?

Ben4454

You want to verify yourself on adultwork for cam services don't you  ;)

Offline Steely Dan

You can get a payg  card from kalixa, ffrees, or cashplus.  They need to mail it to you so ONE TIME you need to get to the post first.  Worth having.  I have 2 of these.  All statements are online and topping up with cash is easy. I booked it with the right first initial but a different name - not sure why but in my world of deception, this helps confuse things. Not sure these work for sims ... but useful for lots of things like a bit of cash on UKP for RB, tips on chaturbate and so on. For you blue pill guys, I guess helpful for lloyds.

If it arrives and she gets it first, just shrug and throw it in the bin as junk mail.  If you can't fish it out later, just try the next one.

JV547845

Cheers guys, some good options there.

Offline AnthG

You could just download opera browser for the phone. This uses Opera's data saver proxy service. As a further benefit it also bypasses all ISP content blocking.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AnthG

Looking on the three website it says

Verifying your age.

If you’re on Pay As You Go, there are three ways to verify your age:

• On your Three phone: just pay a one-off charge of 99p using your credit card and we'll credit it back to your Three account.
• By calling us: you’ll need a credit card, but give us a call.
• In a 3Store: bring some ID in to show us.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

JV547845

Offline munterhunter

I use a t mob we payg phone. I went into the we shop bought a £20 top up and asked them to remove the content lock so I could access BetFred. They did it there and then and did not ask for ID I asked if they needed to register the phone or sim first. They said no call customer services on 150 from your phone they will register your details. I bought the phone for 40 quid with a tenner voucher from Argos and discovered the automatic content lock.

JV547845

cool, I'll just go into a shop when I get chance.  Opera didn't work for me for what it's worth.