Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cloud9 in London  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Clipit

Has anyone been to Cloud9, or experienced any of the girls there?

Some of them, Monica in particular, looks stunning!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline closeshave

Well I wouldn't go with her

Because I wouldn't last a minute with that beauty

LL

Hmmm. "Nationality: Italian" - I very much doubt it.

Offline Marktehpwner

Surely it's too good to be true. Did you go in the end?

Offline Clipit

I don't live in London. Live in dubai, but would like to lay a visit on my next trip. But hence its needs to count!!

Offline Bikerboy

Pic from the link looks great, I wonder if they are any good and real though?

Offline closeshave

I'd go for Candy. But a tough choice if all genuine

Offline Steve2

At least 3 of the masseuses FAIL the Google Image test

Offline Bikerboy

At least 3 of the masseuses FAIL the Google Image test

Oh dear!

Offline Clipit

I was worried about this being a fake....... Oh well we keep up the search!

Mark Andrews

I was worried about this being a fake....... Oh well we keep up the search!

For sure looks that way from where I'm sat!

e1169801

Did an outcall with them. They sent Angela External Link/Members Only

This picture must be atleast 5 years old. Looks very similar, but much more weight and not very busty at all. £170 outcall for the hour, £40 for extra shot.

Offline davison

I am something of an expert in Cloud 9.  They were the first agency I used, popped up on my first searches, must have really good SEO help.  Their comms are excellent, responsive, polite, and completely full of shit.  Baited and switched on 8 of 10 meets.  Slow learner I am.

Chloe was real, and really looked like those photos 18 months ago.  Gorgeous, sex wasn't good but I was nervous as hell, probably my fault.  Candy was real, but not nearly as attractive as the pics, and was really not at all into having sex with me.  Risa may be real, I think I met her in a hallway while seeing a chubby Korean who was supposed to be a Singaporean model. 

All the rest were bait and switch, the girls didn't even know who they were supposed to be when I showed up.  Are you CiCi?  Sure, why not, I'm CiCi.  Had a few decent to very good meets with switched in girls not on the site (French arab Rachel and German Mia), but no reason to put up with the lying.

Love to know how Chloe is doing though, she was just beautiful.

Offline Londonpunter30

They advertise on backpage all the time and we all know what that site is like for b & s

Offline KSH93

I have used Cloud9 probably 4 times.
Basically the website is full of shit.
They change the girls every week so you will never meet those girls in the photo.
However, if you use Chinese version WhatsApp called WeChat and add Cloud9 account, then you will see photo list of the girls working on that day.
However, sometimes they fool you with pictures..
So I recommend to check the photos and find out who has flat belly (or almost) and thin arms, then you will meet the girl in photo.

Offline wtfness

I have used Cloud9 probably 4 times.
Basically the website is full of shit.
They change the girls every week so you will never meet those girls in the photo.
However, if you use Chinese version WhatsApp called WeChat and add Cloud9 account, then you will see photo list of the girls working on that day.
However, sometimes they fool you with pictures..
So I recommend to check the photos and find out who has flat belly (or almost) and thin arms, then you will meet the girl in photo.

They don't really offer GFE at 160 an hour. But you will be able to check out the girls working that week via adding their WeChat ID.

They centralized the customer service to this WeChat so you will be able to discuss things in details with them. Never called so not sure.

They have an apartment at bayswater and another at Paddington.

I'm not too sure about bait and switch as I only used them once. I got the girl I picked and I did have a good shag.

No FK, OWO cost extra and 1 pop only for 1 hour booking. As I mentioned the only good thing is that the girl is pretty and young, better than the average orientals on AW and vivastreet.

Offline davison

I'm not too sure about bait and switch as I only used them once. I got the girl I picked and I did have a good shag.

Which one?

Offline KSH93

They don't really offer GFE at 160 an hour. But you will be able to check out the girls working that week via adding their WeChat ID.

They centralized the customer service to this WeChat so you will be able to discuss things in details with them. Never called so not sure.

They have an apartment at bayswater and another at Paddington.

No FK, OWO cost extra and 1 pop only for 1 hour booking. As I mentioned the only good thing is that the girl is pretty and young, better than the average orientals on AW and vivastreet.
So true. Girls are pretty and young but too expensive and service is poor

Offline jay-199

Got done in a bait a switch. I called requesting a particular lady but she did not exist. The ladies that were there looked OK so I stayed but I should have walked.
Service was lame and awful.

Offline Londonpunter30

Got done in a bait a switch. I called requesting a particular lady but she did not exist. The ladies that were there looked OK so I stayed but I should have walked.
Service was lame and awful.

If the service provider can't even be honest about who you are meeting , the service is bound to be crap

Offline Romney

I used them once at the beginning of my punting career, and my experience was awful.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87084.0

Poor service, didn't provide agreed upon services, and too expensive.