Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina @ Ego Massage in MK  (Read 2004 times)

Offline webpunter

Had some time come up unexpectedly so was able to drop into Ego @ short notice recently for a pit-stop.  Just off the M1, 10-15 mins.  And my fave girlie there - Valentina - was going to be available at just the right time   External Link/Members Only   The god of punting must have been looking down on me

Have been to Ego loads of times.  Great place [been going forever], easy to book appt & as long you know the house rules - B2B / massage & HJ only - then you're in for a great time.  Stunning brazilian babe as i have previously mentioned - reviewing her at Ego & HOD.  Hence the short review now.  Will i do a return visit again ?  Do bears shit in the woods ?

Offline LEOJONTY

Hi Is Touching and sucking Boobs allowed?

Offline webpunter

Hi Is Touching and sucking Boobs allowed?
Given that her tits spent a lot of time brushing against / wrapped round little WP i didn't get much opportunity.  And i didn't try kissing them as they were covered in Johnsons.  Reckon if approached in the right way you could be ok.  Remember reading on some thread on here that one of the UKP'ers had to wait for the masseuse to finish up for 10 mins or so.  And that he had a drink waiting in the staff kitchen with the maid.  House rules on a sign:  no FS, no BJ's and no fingering - clearly on display