Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Banks (Basildon)  (Read 942 times)

1 review(s) for lara banks (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline recycler

Lara Banks (Basildon)
External Link/Members Only
OK location terraced house in Basildon. Parked nearby in a side street as there was no parking outside her house, one of those pedestrian areas.
Saw Lara a few weeks back at her home in Basildon. Nice girl, pretty girl without being stunning. Amazing huge arse if you like that sort of thing, the size of a small country. Very friendly and chatty girl I would say profile is accurate in her mid-30’s size 12 to 14. Good oral technique and very willing to please.
Can’t out my finger on it but never really felt comfortable at the location probably my own paranoia and so did not really enjoy the punt, but no fault of Lara’s.
Balls were fully loaded so after some great oral finished on her face which she seemed very happy about.
Rated Neutral but no fault of lara’s.

Offline Sparta Prada

I spoke to Lara a couple of weeks ago. She sounded great on the phone and was about to make a booking but something cropped up at work which meant I could not see her. So I have it in mind to meet her when I am next nearby.

But interesting what you say about not feeling comfortable. Was her place the problem? Is it in one of Basildon's many horrid places?

And how was her kissing?  Nice and deep or a bit shallow?