Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: young sexy nicole - a great new find  (Read 7388 times)

3 review(s) for young sexy nicole (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anyfucker

Well, i saw this brand new profile young, slim, blonde Polish with no feedback and thought i had better TOFTT and report back.
Where - one minute away from Tottenham Court road tube, a bit out of my way but what the heck, you guys are worth it. 60 minutes booked £120, clear address was texted so easy to see on streetview, a largish block of flats, no problems.

Nicole answered the door in the usual way of hiding behind then upstairs to the bedrooms, me insisting she went up the stairs first was a good move on my part as i had plenty of time to admire the view. She was wearing some sort of transparent wrap over nice plain white lingerie just the sort of thing you'd expect a 19 year old to have.

Paperwork, shower (very nice bathroom) and down to business. Plenty of kissing to start with, clothes taken off, OWO (excellent), hand job, admiring ourselves and her tattoos in front of wall to wall mirrors :-) on to the big bed DATY and fingering, couple of positions finishing off with Nicole riding me in cowgirl very well.

i didn't have the urge to try and come again in the remaining ten minutes or so so got cleaned up and had a drink and chat. Nicole is intelligent and speaks very good English so easy to talk to. Waited for five minutes while another punter was leaving Nathalie(?) then on my way, bumping into Nathalie's next appointment as i was exiting the flat - not a problem for me but some may not like it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Yes, she's not really a new find, it's THAT Nicole back with a new profile, thanks to 44Remington for a heads up on Nicole's latest profile. I had been wanting to see her previously but thought i had missed out.

previously
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
and maybe other profiles

she said she was going on holiday for a few days then moving.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review  :hi:

she said she was going on holiday for a few days then moving.

She been around for some time @ different places (Enfield, Warren Street, Heathrow/west London, Kensal Green, now TCR)

I've been to some of the above (bold) locations.

60 minutes booked £120,

It's up to a W/G what she charges, punters can chose to pay, or not and move on. I punted her, when she use to be £80 P/H now @ £120 I'm looking else where or going back to other regulars  :cool: 

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:45:26 am by The_Don »

Offline closeshave

Sorry but I laughed when I saw the heading of this thread

Nicole new  :D

Offline smiths

I thought hopefully a new decent WG only to find out its this WG, again, changes her profiles as much as she takes her knickers off, really bad business sense in my view, I long ago lost interest in her but glad to hear the OP got a good service.

Offline anyfucker

Thanks for the review  :hi:

She been around for some time @ different places (Enfield, Warren Street, Heathrow/west London, Kensal Green, now TCR)

I've been to some of the above (bold) locations.

It's up to a W/G what she charges, punters can chose to pay, or not and move on. I punted her, when she use to be £80 P/H now @ £120 I'm looking else where or going back to other regulars  :cool:
Nicole told me should would probably be somewhere around Marble Arch.
I would have preferred to see her when she was £80 but never managed to meet up and this time thought carpe diem.
Our "mate" Westie said her duo with Nathalie was the one to go for if you only had one punt in 2015.
By the way, what's happened to Westie i can't believe he has retired from our honourable company?

Offline anyfucker

Glad you took it in the spirit intended.
Sorry Smiths if i got your hopes up but new WGs arriving (and leaving) all the time and i did say i would write a review for someone without a review  :rolleyes:

Offline JamesRockford

By the way, what's happened to Westie i can't believe he has retired from our honourable company?

Monastery?
Busted by wife?
Being held by Mustafa the driver for salary arrears?
Undercover?
Living in sin with WG after giving his heart to her?

Offline The_Don

I know he booked with and then he read the rest of the details

Wow, I'm happy I just read this thread:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:drinks:

I remember reading some where he was in pre-mod  :unknown:

But I don't really know what happened or where he is, as he not logged in for some time 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=20821

dmitri

thanks for the review. good find of her new profile. :)

Offline anyfucker

thanks for the review. good find of her new profile. :)
it was 44remington who posted her latest profile, so thanks to him.

Offline SamLP

I have a sneaky feeling he's occupied with the election campaign. Always claims he doesn't work which makes perfect sense as an MP. Just hope he isn't claiming money back from the taxpayers to fund his punting habit.

Sylvester

I have a sneaky feeling he's occupied with the election campaign. Always claims he doesn't work which makes perfect sense as an MP. Just hope he isn't claiming money back from the taxpayers to fund his punting habit.

Well he's certainly argumentative and disingenuous enough.  You could be on to something there...

Offline happy as larry

Nicole and Natalie are on holiday back in Poland for a couple of weeks

Offline closeshave

That's screwed my plans for a lunch time later this week.

Offline happy as larry

Mine too! But I'm going to see Xena this week to compensate  :unknown:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Mine too! But I'm going to see Xena this week to compensate  :unknown:

Good choice  :thumbsup:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hi all  :hi:

Long time lurker

I hope I haven't broken any rules for bumping an old thread but wondered if anyone knows if Nicole plans to return?

From memory I last saw her in 2015 Central London (must have been pre Summer) and I think she went off radar later in the year but was supposed to return, if I recall correctly what I read on UKP. Dont recall any field reports for this year, so I guess she hasnt returned yet

I remember there was a punter that had good intel on when she returns

Fingers Crossed & thanks