Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SOUTH EAST / LISA32FF IN WOKING  (Read 3764 times)

37 review(s) for lisa32ff (35 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins filming inc

I saw Lisa in a nice hotel today in Woking with no nosey receptionists, always a bonus!

We started off with deep french kissing both naked on the bed while I put two fingers deep in her wet cunt which was lovely and fresh.
She has a fantastic pair of tits and nipples which I licked sucked and fucked..I am a tit man..Heaven!
This was a 30 min meet and I only wanted deepthroat COF this time which Lisa is an expert in and boy can she take it and hold it deep while telling you she wants your cream all over her face while I filmed it all on my phone for no extra charge.
Couldn't hold out much longer as her cock sucking is sublime and I exploded all over her face, she definitely doesnt 'dodge' and I planted a serious load over ner mouth nose and cheeks (even got some in her eye) and she rubbed it in with my cock...Fucking glorious and all recorded!!

Lisa is a great girl and good fun too, I'll see her again when she returns to my neck of the woods!

P

Offline thekman100

Bloomin' eck, have you seen the difference between the professional photos on the front of her profile and those elsewhere!!??

Fair play for her putting genuine photos on but wow....photoshop bonanza!  :scare:

James999

She looks like the sort of woman that takes your money on the dodgems at the local fair  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

She looks like the sort of woman that takes your money on the dodgems at the local fair  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online TallnHung

Agreed.
Some of the pictures are grim, others photoshopped.

If though you want great sex, for the full hour with a woman whose prime purpose is fucking you well for money and willing to do the lot she is really hard to better.  I would again, and again ;)

Next time though I'm filming it ;)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Agreed.
Some of the pictures are grim, others photoshopped.

If though you want great sex, for the full hour with a woman whose prime purpose is fucking you well for money and willing to do the lot she is really hard to better.  I would again, and again ;)

Next time though I'm filming it ;)

Props mate. If you enjoy it and feel you're getting VFM....do it!

Offline Hantsolo

Doesn't do it for me, but she certainly seems like she does everything she says she does which is something a lot more of the girls and women on AW etc should learn!

Offline jesterman

Which hotel if you don't mind me asking , wondering which hotels in Woking are good for this hobby , no keycards for lifts or nosey receptionist like you said ?

Offline themaserman

No problem, she was at the Holiday Inn in Woking with multi storey car park right next door.
The reception is on your left as you walk in, you don't have to look at them and just walk straight infront of you to
the lifts about 20 paces