Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen The Ex_Girlfriend lately?  (Read 2508 times)

trans1

External Link/Members Only

I've heard mixed things about reliability etc. Has anyone visited her lately? What was the experience like?

johnnyboy61

Haven't seen her since I reviewed her last partly because her prices are up and down like a fiddlers elbow. When I've met her before it has been at the £100p/h, but for the past few weeks she has advertised at £120 for 70 mins, although she's back to £100 at the moment. I suspect that her reliability is about as steady as her prices still though. She's worth a visit, but perhaps a back up Plan B is in order.

Offline iPad3

Haven't seen her since I reviewed her last partly because her prices are up and down like a fiddlers elbow. When I've met her before it has been at the £100p/h, but for the past few weeks she has advertised at £120 for 70 mins, although she's back to £100 at the moment. I suspect that her reliability is about as steady as her prices still though. She's worth a visit, but perhaps a back up Plan B is in order.

+1 I looked at a visit a few weeks back, I'd happily pay £100 but no more, so when it all aligns I might go for it

baltar

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

I've heard mixed things about reliability etc. Has anyone visited her lately? What was the experience like?

She has always offered me a good service but others have reported she didn't with them.

Offline smiths

Whoa £160 an hour now

She always states that but if you look at the text at the top of her profile it says £100 for an hour. She obviously wants to make it sound as though she is offering a special deal but she has always offered them since I first punted with her. She has been good VFM to ME at £100-110 an hour/70 minutes but I wouldn't pay £160 an hour.

johnnyboy61

Service in the room can be terrific and sometimes quite exhilarating, but it's the comms that let her down.  I think that her unreliability might be due to her being a bit of a druggy - can't really explain how in the course of 5 mins between texts, having arrived for the start time of the punt, she claims to have fallen asleep, thus almost causing me to almost leave some 25 mins after the start time before finally re-establishing contact.  But she can fuck for England (or Turkey, or Germany, or wherever it is she actually comes from!).

Offline SamLP

It's been claimed she is a little crazy but a good fuck. Tried to book her several times and only got through to her twice. The first she admitted she was tired so I told her I will try again another day. The second time was sometime last week. She was acting strange over the phone, asking me several personal questions and whether I had an account on AW to put in a booking request. Other questions such as my age, nationality etc. I told her she was asking too many personal questions and I also don't have an account on AW and gave her the option if she wasn't comfortable to forget this call. In the end that was the case so I hung up. Wasn't prepared to be grilled and jump through hoops to see her.

dmitri

I tried to book her years ago when her old profile was running. First she asked me to make a aw booking so that she can keep record of booking and I did but then she read the booking but never got back to me . I texted/called her but nothing happened.
 :thumbsdown:

trans1

I think that her unreliability might be due to her being a bit of a druggy

Are we talking druggy as in has a joint or druggy as in heroin/crack?

johnnyboy61

White powder around the nostrils druggy. I think this explains two things, her paranoid attitude to new customers and poor comms, along with her high performance frenetic action in the bedroom (as well as some other odd things that I'm sure those that have managed to meet her could not have failed to notice).

trans1

White powder around the nostrils druggy. I think this explains two things, her paranoid attitude to new customers and poor comms, along with her high performance frenetic action in the bedroom (as well as some other odd things that I'm sure those that have managed to meet her could not have failed to notice).
Coke head. What other odd things do you mean?

Offline smiths

Coke head. What other odd things do you mean?

I have seen no evidence she is a druggie, doesn't mean she isn't though of course.

johnnyboy61

Just odd behaviour and the things she says.  She was a member here very briefly before she got herself banned after just 5 postings - search under Dilem and you'll find her.  Why not try and see her then you can draw your own conclusions? I can't guarantee that you'll make it through her odd screening and unreliable comms though, but worth a visit nonetheless (if you don't mind a little cookiness - which I don't).

mrhappypants

She stopped responding after a (very agreeable) Phonecall.  I Suspect she reads or searches this board and blanks potential punters who are members here.
Dave

Offline Boundless

I thought the expression was up and down like a whores drawers.

johnnyboy61

I thought the expression was up and down like a whores drawers.
Yes, but thought it was too obvious given the subject of this site, so went for an analogy that was a little more obscure. So yes, please substitute "whore's draws" for "fiddler's elbow", but the music wouldn't be as sweet or the sex as good* (boom, boom!).

*and certainly kinkier
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:36:29 am by johnnyboy61 »

trans1

She stopped responding after a (very agreeable) Phonecall.  I Suspect she reads or searches this board and blanks potential punters who are members here.
Dave

How did she know you were a member of this board?

johnnyboy61

I've thought this at times too. A WG who knows I review on UKP told me she was expecting a visit from someone on this board using their UKP name. I asked how she knew and if he had told her on the phone as they hadn't met before, but she wouldn't tell me.

I have no evidence, but I wonder if once a girl makes a connection between your AW identity and your UKP one they can add to the info on you on AW that only service providers have access to? Even if you don't book through AW, can they do a phone number search for you on AW (I have my punting phone number listed on my details for bookings). I'm sure that it is quite easy for a WG to link a review on here to an individual punter. I've no evidence of this, but can't see how else they can do it.

mrhappypants

My stage name is the same on both.

Dave

mrhappypants

I've thought this at times too. A WG who knows I review on UKP told me she was expecting a visit from someone on this board using their UKP name. I asked how she knew and if he had told her on the phone as they hadn't met before, but she wouldn't tell me.

I have no evidence, but I wonder if once a girl makes a connection between your AW identity and your UKP one they can add to the info on you on AW that only service providers have access to? Even if you don't book through AW, can they do a phone number search for you on AW (I have my punting phone number listed on my details for bookings). I'm sure that it is quite easy for a WG to link a review on here to an individual punter. I've no evidence of this, but can't see how else they can do it.

The "private notes" section on AW is a myth.  I challenged anyone on the board, SP's included,  to print any private notes on me here on the board six months ago - guess what happened...

Dave

johnnyboy61

The "private notes" section on AW is a myth.  I challenged anyone on the board, SP's included,  to print any private notes on me here on the board six months ago - guess what happened...

Dave
There is a PuntingWiki page on AW Client Notes and apparently it was no myth, however, AW have now removed the facility as it was being abused by some WGs to pursue private vendettas or to ensure no one else stole "their" client.

Offline johnny34

Dave

It was available to 'Verified' SP's only.

Stealthshagger

I have seen notes in the past when I was with a WG and asked as her screen was open. It was some time ago though, so don't know if they actually still can leave them. I do know from having asked a wg, that as of a few months ago old notes were still visible on punter profiles. They don't say who left them, so any verified SP could have left anything for no reason or spite, etc, and they are still there where they left them visible to verified SPs.