Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva  (Read 1878 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mightier Than

External Link/Members Only

What an excellent session!  I was only visiting Newcastle for a couple of days.  I know prices are a little cheaper than the South where I live, but I've paid a lot more for much less.

I booked Keeva directly, £50 for a 30 minute incall after reading her reviews on this site (my thanks to all the reviewers).  Texted adress and directions, to an easy-to-find place near the Quayside.

I arrived on time and was greeted with a French Kiss by a petite young lady.  We sorted out the paperwork, we both got our kit off, and then onto the bed for some proper DFK.  I said to Keeva I have 2 mutually incompatible passions which are DFK and OWO, and she suggested the solution of OWO and coming up for DFK and back down again.  During the DFK I slipped 2 fingers into her soft and moist pussy.  I asked at this point whether she does CIM (yes) and swallow (depends on the taste so she doesn't put it on her profile).  At this point I was undecided where to cum.

Then on with the mac, and Keeva got on top and I played with her pert little tits.  They are the perfect size for her body.  The left one is pierced, which does nothing for me, so I concentrated on the right one where I had unfettered access to the nipple, alternating this with more DFK.  I then rolled her onto her back, legs over my shoulders, and looked into her eyes, continuing with the DFK of course.

I knew my time was approaching (both by the clock and by my balls).  Keeva cheekily said to me "you're not going to cum in there are you?  you're not going to disappoint me".  I checked she was asking me to cum in her mouth, and the glint in her eye said it all.  Ever the gentleman, who am I to let her down, so she got on her knees and I shot my load into her mouth.  She swallowed it all without spilling any.

We had a pleasant chat while I was getting dressed (she stayed naked which was a lovely sight).

Any regrets?  only that I didn't make time to go down on her lovely pussy.  I'll save this to next time!

Offline foreverchanges

Good choice...you can't go wrong with her!

Online toon972

Good review,you made a great choice.Do not think she has let anyone down,and is a little sweetheart as well.

Lz-129

Stupid question but has she got a really sexy Geordie accent? I'd die for that

Online toon972

No she has a sweet Irish accent.

Lz-129

So I've just found out! I've a soft spot for some Irish accent but some is too harsh for me!

Lz-129

At 1st she suggested she sounded like a high pitched Graeme McDowell :scare:

But eventually conceded she was actually female and Sarah travers was closer.....phew