Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to report a FAKE FEEDBACK on Adultwork?  (Read 967 times)

CanterburyGent

Recently I have seen Giulia External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . Awful experience. Ripped off! now I just look at her profile and realize that all that feedback must be fake.
How do I help other guys, newbies as myself , from getting fooled? :dash:
Maybe I will put in a full report later, even if she is not worth the effort!

Offline smiths

Recently I have seen Giulia External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . Awful experience. Ripped off! now I just look at her profile and realize that all that feedback must be fake.
How do I help other guys, newbies as myself , from getting fooled? :dash:
Maybe I will put in a full report later, even if she is not worth the effort!

Its called Adultwork not the purple site and you can call it that on here. Do a review on here and the word will soon spread.

aw feed back is worth little review on hear and it will count

Offline mcardle464

Oh dear, CG, sorry to hear that.  Please do a review on this site as it definitely has an effect.

There are a lot of ways that one can get an indicator that the fb on AW is iffy - the way that a whole load of people apparently made their first and only positive review of Giulia.  That niffs a bit.  She also hasn't bothered to say nice things about the punters back - she knows they are fake.  If they were real she'd put herself out to be pleasant so they might return.

Although I agree with other posters that one should be sceptical of AW feedback it does give the punter an indication - if punters have been around a while they will have commented on various WGs, while fakes don't usually have that kind of track record.

Hope this helps.   

Ben4454

UKPUNTING is where the best punters come. Once she is badly reviewed on here her client base quality will decrease. Sometimes by a large margin others by a small margin - but some none the less.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:16:45 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline NIK

Its called Adultwork not the purple site and you can call it that on here. Do a review on here and the word will soon spread.

I have changed the title of the op's original post. The 'purple site' is an irritating euphemism associated with a crap paid sex site. Here on UKP we call a spade a spade!   :cool:

Offline NelsonH

Would fail my first profile selection test. Too many spelling and grammatical errors.

Notice how all the words don't really say anything. It's just meaningless padding.

Quite apart from being, as you might guess, Romanian.

iRod

It's waste of time because aw is full of fake feedback. It's better to review her on ukpunting as advised by Ben.

Her nationality is the biggest indicator.

James999

Do a Negative review on here for her , that will be far more productive than wasting your time with AW, they don't give a fuck  :hi: