Popular media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid sex buyer site.


Author Topic: Last-minute punting or booking in advance?  (Read 1015 times)

I know this varies from punter to punter but I find trying to arrange a punt on-the-day or the day before particularly hard work. In the last week or so I've booked three May punts without any difficulty whatsoever, but trying to arrange one for today has been a nightmare. Four girls contacted, three of whom haven't responded and the other isn't working today. Towel now in the ring and i think I'll stick to booking in advance in future.

I arrange all by either text, email or AW message as phone calls are difficult due to circumstances.

How do others find things?

tcm

I would normally book the day before, due to the simple reason being , it is a guaranteed booking. I have had way too many experiences, in which I would call a w/g last minute or a couple of hours before only to be told that she is booked in the specific time I was looking to meet her.
So, my priority would be to book on the previous day :)

Also, I would suggest calling the w/g (if not a regular), as it will allow me to understand if the w/g is legit or here to waste my time.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:21:42 AM by Equilibrium »

Offline dc0582

I generally try to book a day or two in advance. Especially as I like early mornings!

Online cueball

I sometimes book in advance and sometimes at short notice but always on phone, nothing gets set until I've spoken. Ofcourse there have been exceptions where is been texts but I really do prefer a natter first. I'm pretty wary of text only. On the day can be hard work if you're limited on the time.

Usually book a couple of days before and then confirm on the day, also remind them of any special requirements...... hate to get to the day and have nothing planned..plus usually don't have the time to trawl AW etc during day... I normally punt at 11 am...

Offline Johny Stone

I book the day before or in the morning

Offline Sonny Crockett

As I do not punt in my hometown and I travel to other cities by train for my punts, I find it convenient to make advance bookings on AW. That way I can make travel arrangements and at least I know that I have a punt to go to when I'm travelling by train as it is already confirmed.  :hi:
Banning reason: Troll

Offline kenw1

I generally try to book a day or two in advance. Especially as I like early mornings!

I also book at least a day or two in advance, I did book SexyElise 3 weeks in advance when she was on tour and announced the dates that she would be in Maidenhead.

 

Online RedKettle

I like last minute to fit in with my ever changing work demands - but it can be really difficult to get anything sorted.  This is where regulars come in because generally they make an effort to fit you in and do not piss you about.  Also when I have to cancel at the last minute because I have been summoned elsewhere by work they understand.

I staying away next week and have booked that one in advance - too many times being in a hotel desperately trying to get hold of any WG and either ending up with a disaster or getting nothing at all.

However even booking in advance causes problems as WG likely to forget or cancel - again where regulars are good.

I have given up with AW email - no phone number then no booking.

No perfect system and one of the frustration of this hobby! 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I tend to book in advance, certainly with popular girls.

If I then get a cancellation, I am more likely to book someone else last minute, but based on back up plans and hotlists.   

Offline DG

I have to book in advance as I can only really punt when the OH is at work. My best punting day is a Friday as I finish work early.

My worst ever punt was a spur of the moment thing one Sunday afternoon. Kept going til I found someone available. She was a skanky junkie. Never again. I like to plan ahead, usually a week, and exchange some texts or emails to get a feel about her; hasn't failed me yet.
Banning reason: White-knight

I mostly punt on Sunday's, so booking on the Wednesday before is the latest for me.

Offline Tim20

I was in that situation yesterday where I was on my way to London and received a message saying had to cancel booking so I was frantically searching my hotlist and doing a quick search on who was working ! I ended up actually buying some new trainers in Niketown and some food with a cold beer sitting in the sun because I could not focus properly and may have made a wrong decision. So I always prefer to do my homework on the girl first rather than panic buy
Banning reason: Fluffy white knight admitting to planning to leave positive review for sole reason to cancel recent negative

Online RedKettle

I was in that situation yesterday where I was on my way to London and received a message saying had to cancel booking so I was frantically searching my hotlist and doing a quick search on who was working ! I ended up actually buying some new trainers in Niketown and some food with a cold beer sitting in the sun because I could not focus properly and may have made a wrong decision. So I always prefer to do my homework on the girl first rather than panic buy

very wise - I reckon panic buying results in a 30% chance of a great shag, 5% for OK and 65% that it will be shit. 

I have to book in advance as I can only really punt when the OH is at work. My best punting day is a Friday as I finish work early.

Snap!!

tcm

I live in a bit of a punting wilderness (other than numerous Romanians who I usually avoid) and tend to save my punts for when I'm in London for a meeting or better still a week long training course and book in advance for those, often a month before.

If I am trying my luck on the day locally I normally do an RB. it's a bit hit and miss because I might miss someone who hasn't seen my RB request and is available but at the same time means that I get offers from the ones who are definitely available and I haven't had to waste time sending emails to girls who have available listed but get no reply. A couple of times I've met some real gems who I haven't spotted in previous searches.

Definitely book in advance, I have made bookings from 2 days to 2 months in advance  :crazy: :crazy: Though most of the time now it's 2 days in advance for local girls and 2 weeks in advance if I am travelling to another city for the punt

Last minute for me normally means the morning of the proposed punt. It also probably explains why most of my punts either don't happen or are shit!

Offline willmo1

Book to early and I can go off the boil. Book to late and I get left overs.

London has  better options than the rubbish around me though.

Banning reason: Leaver

Offline Ben4454


I always book a couple of days in advance to save 'cock-in-hand looking for anything to fuck at 10pm syndrome'. I like to do some basic research first and then do it 3 days in advance. With agencies I will do the same day simply because they do not know which girls are working on the specific day. I will do about 7 hours in advance.

Banning reason: Ignored admin warning after temporary banning and signed up to malicious troll anti-UKP site

I book my reg as far in advance as I can (it hasn't failed me yet) and for someone new always the day before.

I generally try to book a day or two in advance. Especially as I like early mornings!
Ditto.

Offline pierrot

Book in advance.
My next outing is 2 weeks away but already booked.


Latest videos on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

Latest images on UKEscorting.com (free site!)