Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_Sweet_Girl-Wembley.  (Read 4419 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I read the mixed reviews on this WG but as I was in the area anyway I decided to give her a go. Arranged a booking and got a postcode of Ha0-3qp but when I rang to say I was their her phone was off. I tried again a few times and waited half hour, got no answer so left.

A lying cunt who wasted my time.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only. Profile was Renata_4_You with the same A/W numbered link as I have given.

johnnyboy61

Yes, obviously thinks that she can dodge the ever rising tide of bad reviews concerning her appalling treatment of clients who have made a booking by changing her name without realising that the AW number stays the same.

Offline PLeisure

Silly girl  :mad:

She needs to seriously reconsider her career ambitions - this isn't working out for her.

Offline closeshave

She needs a good hard spanking.  That's if any of us could get to see her.

Offline Herges Adventures

* cue hundreds of hot-lists revised *  :dash:  :angry:

Offline PLeisure

pmsl...... So damn true

Ditzy Renata has just been relegated to the, "Maybe, if she calls and makes me an offer I can't refuse" list

How to Sabotage Your WG Career 1-0-1

Offline Bangers and Gash

I only punt elite courtesans, so a lowlife Romanian skank like her would never make it onto my HL.

:hi:

Offline iPad3

What, hang on, you mean Renata sweet girl is the same as that that unreliable renata 4 u!!!, phew that was close she nearly had me there.

Those cheeky working girls do know some tricks don't they.

What gets me is she gives out the adress and then fucks people off, now we know she lives in a ground floor flat, so can only be one of 2 flats, sooner or later she's gonna pick the wrong punter and get a brick through her window!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 08:57:06 pm by iPad3 »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear Smiths. She's really doing neither herself or prospective clients any favours.

Offline smiths

Sorry to hear Smiths. She's really doing neither herself or prospective clients any favours.

Thanks, and there will be consequences to fucking me over, I will bad mouth her as and when I please and particularly so as she or her pimp are members on here. I NEVER forgive or forget.

vt

What, hang on, you mean Renata sweet girl is the same as that that unreliable renata 4 u!!!, phew that was close she nearly had me there.

Those cheeky working girls do know some tricks don't they.

What gets me is she gives out the adress and then fucks people off, now we know she lives in a ground floor flat, so can only be one of 2 flats, sooner or later she's gonna pick the wrong punter and get a brick through her window!!

You would hope not as that would be a criminal offence and could possibly cause serious injury to any occupants!  :dash:

I know it must be frustrating to be given the runaround...but it's not as if no-one doesn't already know about Renata's unpredictable work schedule...sounds like you would need a plan B.

Offline iPad3

You would hope not as that would be a criminal offence and could possibly cause serious injury to any occupants!  :dash:

Uuuhhhh well yes, I'm not actually suggesting it should be done, I'm pointing out that she is a daft bint who is not thinking her actions through......as with AW I'm sure we have a few in our number who will act before thinking.

Online The_Don

@ Smith sorry, she wasted your time, just like others here that tried to punt her.

Money come and goes but times just goes and that's thing people never get back  :dash:

password02

Good Negative call smiths - As others have said she needs to perhaps find a new occupation

Offline SamLP

I read the mixed reviews on this WG but as I was in the area anyway I decided to give her a go. Arranged a booking and got a postcode of Ha0-3qp but when I rang to say I was their her phone was off. I tried again a few times and waited half hour, got no answer so left.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only. Profile was Renata_4_You with the same A/W numbered link as I have given.

Bad form from her, sorry to hear you had your time wasted. Haven't been able to book her when I tried but all the negatives have put me off. Another girl off the HL.

Offline Steve2

Sorry to hear that mate .

This is a classic case where the word should be spread far and wide

I suppose Jimbo will be along shortly telling us again why Negative reviews of punts that didn't happen shouldn't be allowed

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline PumpAction

Another Romanian disaster. And from an experienced punter. When will you guys learn?

When I see the word Romanian on a profile I press that little red X at the top right hand of the screen.

Offline lewishamguy

Another Romanian disaster. And from an experienced punter. When will you guys learn?

When I see the word Romanian on a profile I press that little red X at the top right hand of the screen.

No wonder even after all this negative reviews, this low life prossie will still get booking enquiries from some sad pricks.

:thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Its not a case of learning, I have had good punts with WGs who told me and advertised as Romanians, what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT where she comes from, but you believe what you wish to believe. In this case yes it was a high risk punt and I knew that all along but was in her area anyway, she fucked me over and I booked a regular.

Offline Steve2

No wonder even after all this negative reviews, this low life prossie will still get booking enquiries from some sad pricks.

:thumbsdown:

She'll get booking because when she doesn't fuck people about, she is young and apparently a good fuck. I wouldn't book her unless I had to be in the area and had a good plan B just in case

squeezebox

She'll get booking because when she doesn't fuck people about, she is young and apparently a good fuck. I wouldn't book her unless I had to be in the area and had a good plan B just in case

That's why some will persist, and if they get a booking realised/completed, will feel they've achieved the impossible and review accordingly.   :thumbsdown:

What Renata has misjudged, is that smiths is well respected on here and upfront about his reviews...reckon even if she offered a freebie, he would say no.. :P
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:13:30 pm by squeezebox »

Offline smiths

That's why some will persist, and if they get a booking realised/completed, will feel they've achieved the impossible and review accordingly.   :thumbsdown:

What Renata has misjudged, is that smiths is well respected on here and upfront about his reviews...reckon even if she offered a freebie, he would say no.. :P

Correct, i would rather chop it off than lower myself by accepting a freebie off that lying cunt. ;)

Offline lewishamguy

Yes she does look good but not for me as I don't see Romanian at all.

;)

Offline Steve2

Yes she does look good but not for me as I don't see Romanian at all.

;)

Your money your choice

:hi:

Mike Oxhard

So why did the OP, who expects impeccable work practises, book a girl who is known to be unreliable?? I can understand the thought of a negative review but the hateful vitriol shown is a different matter and suggests a hidden agenda?? And shows the OP should take more care in his research and stick to girls who fit his criteria.

Online Jerboa

That's not true, in my experience, some of my best punts in Germany have been with Roms, just because there are some shit Romanians don't mean all are like that, if you had a crap punt, or got messed about by a girl from Doncaster, would you make a point of never punting with Donny girls again?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

That's not true, in my experience, some of my best punts in Germany have been with Roms, just because there are some shit Romanians don't mean all are like that, if you had a crap punt, or got messed about by a girl from Doncaster, would you make a point of never punting with Donny girls again?

True. Maybe Germany gets the best Romanian girls. On my most recent visit to Samya (update to follow), 90% of the girls there were Romanian. 7/9 I went with were very good or better.

Offline smiths

So why did the OP, who expects impeccable work practises, book a girl who is known to be unreliable?? I can understand the thought of a negative review but the hateful vitriol shown is a different matter and suggests a hidden agenda?? And shows the OP should take more care in his research and stick to girls who fit his criteria.

Because I decided to and can confirm I don't require your advice as to how I punt. As to an agenda, yes I have an agenda against lying WGs and will continue to have one as long as I post on here, just like I praise good WGs who offer me good service.

Offline smiths

Indeed, those that post sweeping generalisations make no allowance for the fact EVERY WG is an individual, in reality there are good and bad WGs of EVERY nationality as this forum has proved over the years.

Online The_Don

Indeed, those that post sweeping generalisations make no allowance for the fact EVERY WG is an individual, in reality there are good and bad WGs of EVERY nationality as this forum has proved over the years.

+1

Offline iPad3

Couldn't agree more, this broken record on Romanians has long since been due a change, look at the number of shit reveiws British girls get!!

Offline Steve2

hateful vitriol? hidden agenda?  Its called "telling it like it is"

We all know Renata fucks punters over as has been shown. We also know she is apparently a good fuck. So if you are in the area and know her history then you can make your own choices

you may find other forums more suitable to your liking

Offline iPad3

This from a punter yet to post a reveiw about the most prolific reviewer on the site, with respect mike Id say Smiths had mastered his research whilst you were still wearing short trousers and playing conquers at school!!

midspunt69

+1

Mike Oxhard

This from a punter yet to post a reveiw about the most prolific reviewer on the site

Ewww...why would I post a review about smiths??? No offence smiths but you aren't my type  :D

midspunt69

hateful vitriol? hidden agenda?  Its called "telling it like it is"

We all know Renata fucks punters over as has been shown. We also know she is apparently a good fuck. So if you are in the area and know her history then you can make your own choices

you may find other forums more suitable to your liking
I think its the point smiths said about he will blacken her name at any given chance which is unfair since she had the time wasting rep before he booked her
She obviously doesn't take this seriously and doesn't give a fuck about messing punters about yet ppl are still booking her or posting friendly advice on how to improve which is clearly falling on deaf ears

Offline smiths

I think its the point smiths said about he will blacken her name at any given chance which is unfair since she had the time wasting rep before he booked her
She obviously doesn't take this seriously and doesn't give a fuck about messing punters about yet ppl are still booking her or posting friendly advice on how to improve which is clearly falling on deaf ears

Whether you think its unfair or not its what I will do, I don't see it as unfair at all, its what she deserves in my view.

midspunt69

Whether you think its unfair or not its what I will do, I don't see it as unfair at all, its what she deserves in my view.
Its unfair because you already knew her reputation when you booked her
Personally I wouldnt book a girl who's known for fucking punters about and being a time wasting cunt no matter how good of a fuck she is

Offline smiths

Personally I wouldnt book a girl who's known for fucking punters about and being a time wasting cunt no matter how good of a fuck she is

It makes no odds to me that you think its unfair, I WILL be bad mouthing her as I see fit.

midspunt69

It makes no odds to me that you think its unfair, I WILL be bad mouthing her as I see fit.
And that's your choice mate
As I said I wouldn't book a timewasting cunt then be surprised or mad when she does the same to me
She should be avoided

Offline iPad3

Ewww...why would I post a review about smiths??? No offence smiths but you aren't my type  :D

Oh I'm sorry Mike, hadn't realised you are still in those short trousers

Online Jerboa

Ok for example, say you booked a Romanian plumber to do some work on your house, and he didn't turn up, but you knew he wasn't a very good time keeper, would it be unfair to post a bad review in the UkPlumbers review site?

midspunt69

Ok for example, say you booked a Romanian plumber to do some work on your house, and he didn't turn up, but you knew he wasn't a very good time keeper, would it be unfair to post a bad review in the UkPlumbers review site?
Well put it this way I would not hire a Romanian plumber who had a bad reputation already. I would go to someone who provides good service.

Offline iPad3

Well put it this way I would not hire a Romanian plumber who had a bad reputation already. I would go to someone who provides good service.

:dash: :dash:

Offline smiths

I see this low life has changed her profile name back to External Link/Members Only though her numbered link remains the same.

Offline iPad3

It makes you wonder on the Sergei front, this is classic prossie evasion tactics, as said many times before if these morons put as much effort into providing good service as they do into fucking people about they'd make a fortune.