Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum4Christy  (Read 4479 times)

7 review(s) for Cum4Christy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

AccountSummary

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had visited Christy many years before and she always pleased.  Often think back foundly of my visit to Christy, a real gem.

Now i have stated in the past i will only serve the positive  green label on the rarest of occasions, just to empahsis how good i felt the girl was.   Christy was a positive.

She has lost a lot of weight since i last seen her and she seems to have an extra confidence again, not she was short of it before,  and really took to enjoying her time. She does have a great knack for making me feel like for the hour i'm with her i'm the most important thing for her to focus on, some other girls could do with this skill.  A real diamond of a personallity and a true sweetheart.  If its your first visit or you just want to good value for money i would suggest Christy,  she has always put pride into making sure i have left happy with my visits.

She has worked from nicer appartments in the past but this one was fine.  Comms was good, and hospitallty was outstanding, greeted in an outfit i requested at the door.  Nice kiss to welcome me and offered a drink to relax and a shower.  While i was sitting on the edge of the bed toweling myself dry she was behind me massaging me kissing my kneck,  which felt amazing!  Didn't even had to ask or instruct she made it feel like a real natural flowing visit the whole time through.

Had some owo, ro, tit wank (ohhh those tits  :yahoo:  ) then some doggy, mish and cowgirl.

She was no timewatcher when i was there and after her she got a text in the first couple of mins of the visit she turned the phone off as she put it 'she wanted to be all mine'.  In terms of timewatching it was an hour long booking but was closer to 90mins as neither one of us focused on the time it was such a good time.

Would i visit again?    You better believe i will!!! Admittly i went because my first choice messed me around and I was left looking again,  but when i seen Christy's availability suited mine it was real true excitement i felt,  thinking back to out previous great experience.

£140 for incall but good visit

Offline Happyjose

Glad you had a good one, but a bit surprised given your stated high standards for rating

I saw her a couple of years back and she was a fucking nightmare. Messed around with time, no kissing, poor service and the place was a production line.

Must have improved no end

Rangerslad

I've seen her a couple of times as well. First time she was heavier. She did do alot of talking and time wasting but I enjoyed my time with her.
2nd time she had lost alot of weight. I think her confidence has come from Colombia as she was showing all those signs. She said she didn't do owo either. I booked an hour and left after 20 mins. She was good the 1st time in Pollokshaws but I won't go back after the 2nd time

Shagger69

I've seen her a couple of times as well. First time she was heavier. She did do alot of talking and time wasting but I enjoyed my time with her.
2nd time she had lost alot of weight. I think her confidence has come from Colombia as she was showing all those signs. She said she didn't do owo either. I booked an hour and left after 20 mins. She was good the 1st time in Pollokshaws but I won't go back after the 2nd time

What signs are the columbian ones?? I'm not really an expert in that field tbf. PM me if you prefer

chico1000

What signs are the columbian ones?? I'm not really an expert in that field tbf. PM me if you prefer
Lol coke head...sniffing, talking ten to the dozen, excessive energy, etc

Offline Happyjose

So OP, did you see any of these signs?

Rangerslad

I'm led to believe that's why she doesn't share the flat with Jessica anymore as well. She's a Nice enough girl with great  tits just has some issues

Offline pilgrim

I'm led to believe that's why she doesn't share the flat with Jessica anymore as well. She's a Nice enough girl with great  tits just has some issues

Thats what I thought about Jessica "Nice enough girl with great tits" even if they are bolt ons.  Jessica is heavy into the columbian marching powder and red wine.  She was off for a while due to being really ill and going very yellow.

I expect the two are as bad as each other, they calm themselves down with something to get over the production line of punters treking through the flat.

AccountSummary

I didn't notice any signs when i visited her last time.   Previously I did know she did some white powder, but at the time i was sure almost 90% WG was on the vineo or powder so wasn't a major problem as long as they weren't on it when i was there.   I have always visited her early in the day 11am/ 12pm and she has been sober   but i do remember one time after a punt she sent me msgs on msn to come on cam which i did and got a free drunk naughty show at 11pm at night  :D :D :D :D :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:   was a great little surprise to end my day which started with a bang with Christy and ended with a webcam wank watching Christy for free

Offline auldie63

"really ill and going very yellow", sounds like jaundice, a common effect of Hep C not uncommon in the junkie brigade, but can also go along with HIV and a million other little problems experienced when using communal needles. I would not go within a mile of this one.