Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 girls in one profile !!!  (Read 599 times)

Offline Equilibrium

So , I spotted this profile of kira baby2 , claims she is 18 in the profile...
External Link/Members Only,

However , when I opened up the v photo , a pic of a 40+ year old comes up  :vomit:,

There have been cases like this :https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54337.msg705497#msg705497 , where the w/g on the display pics is actually the one that's there rather than the one in the v photo .

So, which girl would I expect to see here , the one in the display pics or the one in the v photo ?

(V photo = verification photo)

Offline closeshave

My god

What a difference. Not close to being identical twins

SamanthaRose

PAHAHAHAA. Really??? Pimp is obviously an absolute moron

SamanthaRose

And why do Adultwork even allow this? They're getting more and more lax with their rules

Sureshot

Neither, they both look fucking awful

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

johnnyboy61

I think that the problem is that a lot of them find verification a pain, so just take over older profiles that are sold on when the other girl leaves (or both are managed by the same Sergei).  Once verified they can change the name of the profile (though not the number) and the pictures, so that over a few months many girls might have used the same profile.  Bit stupid though not to hide the original verification picture of 40+ year old Szilvia - however if her passport picture is anything to go by, she was quite a looker in her time!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think that the problem is that a lot of them find verification a pain, so just take over older profiles that are sold on when the other girl leaves (or both are managed by the same Sergei).  Once verified they can change the name of the profile (though not the number) and the pictures, so that over a few months many girls might have used the same profile.  Bit stupid though not to hide the original verification picture of 40+ year old Szilvia - however if her passport picture is anything to go by, she was quite a looker in her time!
I noticed that as well like a Gaby Logan. But the passport was issued this year, unless it's a fake.

johnnyboy61

Either that, or they aren't too hot on verifying passport photos and she vainly submitted a twenty year old photo.