Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Amber -Central London  (Read 6866 times)

9 review(s) for Honey Amber  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Sorry for the delay but after the recent review from John thought I would add my comments when I saw her in London.

Here is review from John - Thanks - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54390.0

Meeting with Honey Amber April 2015

Honey Amber - External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Excellent hotel in London arranged for an afternoon session - Excellent comms and had a nice exchange of 'where and when and time'

Room No given and I went to the very plush hotel she was staying in just across Westminister Bridge on the round about - If you have passed or been there you know which hotel this is - very large and you can walk straight to the lifts.

In the room - large double bed and WOW - she was dressed in bright red short dress with blond hair flowing and bright red lipstick - It is as if she just walked out from the Virgin Atlantic Commercial on TV to being there in the hotel room - WOW simply gorgeous and facially close to Michelle Independent look a like but slightly older as she is around 30 years of age -  5' 10 and great tits under her tight red dress. she was over 6' and I am close to 5' 7'' - said our hello and paperwork done for a 2 hour booking - I bought along some chilled prosecco sparking wine and had a quick drink -

Started with lots of kissing some deep and some light with excellent slow and long kisses and lots of tongue action. Now I must tell you that she has such an incredible soft northern Ireland accent that I was hard within minutes - she took off her shoes and we slowly undressed - she had great natural tits and big large aurora around the breast which to me make her even more hot - they are very natural and excellent nipples - Undressed her and she had sexy hold ups - continued to kiss and suck and then I was undressed she gave an excellent slow and sloppy BJ with some deep throat and also lots of shaft and ball licking - Very good oral skills and she was whispering nice suggestions in my ear.

We then went with some RO + 69 but I just kept on wanting to suck her great nipples and play with her tits while she was sucking me off.

Done for about 20 -30 mins before I wanted to fck her 1st mish and then doggie with some movement with her on top.

But told her I wanted to come all over her incredible tits - she said yes please and told me she would gush as I came - great thought as I watched her play with her pussy to make her squirt out - and just as I was about to cum she saw my face and ejaculated all over the bed as I came all over her great nipples and tits - WOW what timing - She is not only good but to get her to squirt at the same time as I cum all over her tits was a 1st for me and that is saying something!!!!

Had some recovery time to pass as I need some time to relax and get going again and thats why I book +1-2 hours as I feel when I have a nice relaxing session with a great girl i tend to relax better and can do a 2nd round. I made Honey Amber talk for the enxt 15-20 mins so I can just hear her soft irish accent, so so nice.

She had some fruit and i made her play with a banana in her mouth - played with her shaven pussy with some strawberries and had a nice pussy eating session with guess the fruit in her pussy game - so nice and she is very much up for a laugh and had some great banter - she is that calm and makes you so relaxed - She is also more a size +10 and Not a 8 - but she does carry it very well as she is talk - great skin and I must say a very good 9/10 facially as close to Michelle Independent as you can get - I would say that if Honey was 6-7 years younger she may be Michelle's twin !!

Moved into round 2 with a nice 30 mins to go - lots of BJ and oral and lots of kissing - This time she said that she wanted to gush out a lot more but held back on 1st round as she did not want to wet the sheets to much - so after she had me hard and i started to fck her again - she told me that when I am close we can stand up off the bed and she was squirt all over me while standing up.

So that had me going again - a few more positions and then off the bed - standing next ti her as she fingered herself and I wanked myself watching her - So Good to see a girl enjoying herself - she then made some moans and then her liquid juice was gushing all over me as I spunked all over the carpet as her juice was coming at me from all sides - WOW another 1st to have a girl squirt all over me as I was coming - The carpet floor was now extremely wet !!!

Had a moment to relax slumped onto the bed but I my skin down below was soaked with her juices - after a few minutes to recover - I went and had a shower and she followed so we can get cleaned up - she was going out to visit some friends so after the shower she got ready and actually worn her red Virgin Atlantic dress - so sexy and hot with hold up's - I had to leave her as I had to be somewhere but she did tick some serious boxes for me that day - Hope to see her again perhaps next week end of April If I can move a few things around but if not will def see her in May AND June as she is down only 1 -2 days a month in London.

Although she is very much at the top end of my budget for 2 hours the fact is that her soft irish accent along with her ability to squirt at will makes her the idea GFE session with a PSE twist !!!

Any questions please ask!!!!

:hi:
Any questions
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:26:27 am by password02 »

Offline shagbambi

Great review.  Certainly the top my budget too, but definitely now at the top of my HL.

Was fingering allowed?

password02

Great review.  Certainly the top my budget too, but definitely now at the top of my HL.

Was fingering allowed?

Yes nothing to vigorous but gentle stokes in and also while licking and eating her shaven pussy was so delightful sweet and better when I was eating a strawberry from her pussy - Funny that !!!

john_n

Another great review password02 and she really is a great woman. Can't wait to see her again and definitely one of my favourites now.

Tim20

Another amazing review and one added to my list of things to do ! Been off for a year so gagging to get stuck in again ! Kicking off with girlfriend Dior tomorrow so I'll start writing some reviews again after I had my terrible accident and have only been able to look and get frustrated !

Offline Bartolomeo

as usual, great stuff password!

how much was her rate for incall?

Offline claretandblue

glad you had a good one,she certainly looks the business her "dinner date" tab on awork is pretty cringeworthy though...

Offline monstar

Excellent review as usual PW, thank you - another for the HL.  :hi:

I hope the next guest does not have a black light with them!  :D

Pdubz

Good stuff password, shes onto the HL now for sure

john_n

Excellent review as usual PW, thank you - another for the HL.  :hi:

I hope the next guest does not have a black light with them!  :D

If she stayed in the same room as with me when password02 saw her I think they would have to change the mattress :)

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Sounds great, especially to have a true squirter  :P. Glad both you - and John - had a good time with her. Will hl her, but out of my budget for now.

password02

as usual, great stuff password!

how much was her rate for incall?

£350 for 2 hours - It works out at £175 ph - stayed slightly longer perhaps 10/15 mins as we had a nice chat after

Offline JamesRockford

her "dinner date" tab on awork is pretty cringeworthy though...

I agree.  I can't think of any evening of my life where I could in my craziest moments have seriously thought - "hey, let me pay a girl £1,500 to dress up and sit opposite me having dinner at my expense while we fake-flirt, and then we'll go to my room where I admire and praise her wonderful taste in handbag, shoes, accessories, lipstick and lingerie and once all that is done she spends an hour in the bathroom while I watch TV and then we 'make love'..."

It just doesn't make sense to me, although lots of WGs think of it as their "ultimate punt offering".

Well there you go ... men are just programmed differently to women I suppose.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:35:42 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline PLeisure

Superb review, cheers  :hi:

She def sounds like Upper Class cabin crew... Standing over and squirting - hott
"Coffee, tea or Me"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:58:19 pm by PLeisure »

Offline claretandblue

I agree.  I can't think of any evening of my life where I could in my craziest moments have seriously thought - "hey, let me pay a girl £1,500 to dress up and sit opposite me having dinner at my expense while we fake-flirt, and then we'll go to my room where I admire and praise her wonderful taste in handbag, shoes, accessories, lipstick and lingerie and once all that is done she spends an hour in the bathroom while I watch TV and then we 'make love'..."

It just doesn't make sense to me, although lots of WGs think of it as their "ultimate punt offering".

Well there you go ... men are just programmed differently to women I suppose.
There are plenty of fluffies with more money  than sense who do it,I can't believe she would leave it on as an option if it didn't generate some business

password02

had another 2 hours of Honey Amber last week when she was down in London - Afternoon session and she had booked a day room after doing some ''Bag and Shoe shopping'' in the morning.

Had several text messages to confirm venue and room no - The usual Hotel near Euston - Day room up to 6pm she told me. I was there from 2.00pm to 4.15pm after a quick showerleft about 4.30.

She is a gorgeous women with excellent service especially her DTBJ and other skills - kissing is a mix of DFK and FK and she squirts like a trooper on demand - On the bed sheets as well as on the carpet the bathroom and the shower room.

This time she was in a Blue tight dress with tan stockings with a AP bra and knickers in RED - perfect combo and well worth waiting to get those lovely tits out and suck on those hugh nipples.

Had me hard in minutes - more OWO with lots of licking and ball sucking - in between came up for air in between more kissing. This girl has different speeds  slow quick fast then slow and slower then fast and then back to slow again -several times I was ready to cum all over her mouth and tits but she held me back and slowly got me to the edge again.

My first cum was at least 45-50 mins of pur sexual playing -

Round 2 started with more OWO and even more ball sucking and DFK - Lots of RO and 69 mixed in with some squirting .

Finished with her on her back playing with herself and making herself squirt while I wanked all over her tits in between her licking my dick with her tongue

Excellent round 2 that took more than 1 hour.  Had a chat and shower and then left.

Another great time -

Perfect end to the week.

Pdubz

damn this makes me feel gutted to have cancel on her
any idea when her next incall london tour is?

password02

damn this makes me feel gutted to have cancel on her
any idea when her next incall london tour is?

Not sure maybe late May or early June - She booked a day room as I was 1t at 1-3 and it seems you were perhaps 4-6?

In the morning when you cancelled she just asked me if I wanted to come a little later at perhaps 2 as she wanted to do some shopping - I was ok to move and she gave me some time after.

All good fun and very relaxed

Pdubz

yup annoyed at myself for cancelling but hve messaged her anyways, it looks like you had proper fun with a sexy irish woman, nice one and good review

password02

yup annoyed at myself for cancelling but hve messaged her anyways, it looks like you had proper fun with a sexy irish woman, nice one and good review

She has the most sexy soft Irish accent ever - Had me hard in minutes -

john_n

Happy to see you had yet another great booking with Amber. Not long until I get to see her again, can't wait

password02

UPDATE - Had another incredible +3 hour session with HoneyAmber - Comms excellent - She was down in London for some business meetings and had late afternoon free between 2pm and 7pm -  I had emailed her on AW a few weeks ago to ask her when she was back in London.

Arranged a in call hotel near Euston with a day rate from 10 to 6pm - at £70 - current normal full rate over night is £200. so fitted the purpose.

Had a text to confirm her train  had arrived and she would be in my room in less than 10 mins - Perfect already had a shower and waited for the knock - Arrive and had a long DFK to say Hi - she is so elegant and a total ho posh women in her 20's - excellent figure 5'10'' and great tits - but its her soft Irish accent that always gets me going. She had a few meetings already booked for later and needed a quick shower - so into the bathroom all cleaned up and came out with a tight red AP bra and panties - Looked so hot -

1st round lots of DFK and RO and her BJ are slow and wet with absolute ball licking as well as the shaft and head and DT the rest in her mouth - lots of spit and had me hard in minutes - Spent the next 10 mins fcking her doggie and mish as well as CG - played with her pussy so I can see her gush onto the bed - Only had the room for a few hours so could not care less if the bed was wet.

She made herself cum and squirted all over the bed onto the 2 towels that we had on the bed sheet.

Had a nice relaxed rest with some fruits and chocs and a bottle of rose wine - Round 2 started with me playing with a new pink bullet that I had bought new that day - The previous purchase was left with LK a few days ago -

External Link/Members Only

Played with her pussy and clit and inserted the bullet so I can play with her and the 10 different settings - As the bullet was in her pussy I was kissing her lips and large tits and nipples - she then took over and used the bullet as a mini vibrator - made her self cum after a few minutes while I wanked all over her great tits -

Now usually I am done but we still had another 30/40 mins left - Had some more drink and fruit and  then took a shower together and as we were soaping each other She started to get horny again and wanted to try and get my dick hard again so out of the shower and back into  the room - while I was standing up  she dropped to her knees and started to suck me off again - after about 10 ins of play with me kissing and sucking those incredible tits she had me hard again But this time she wanted to gush all her squirting juices all over mewhile I kissed her hard - within a few minutes she squirted all over the carpet floor as I came all over her tits a few seconds after. Perfect ending in a +3 hour booking.

She is bring a new friend down in July for a full on lesbian duo - Seen the pictures of the 2 together and they are a perfect match - The other girl is also blond with great tits and from Birmingham/Manchester - Hope to see them in London when they are down - Not done a full on 3some with 2 English Blondes for a while

Offline poi

Thanks for post great review about your 2nd visit with Amber. Enjoying reading all your post Mr.P

I have a special folder in my hot list named :password-UKP

She hot listed in that folder  :hi:

Thanks  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:19:05 am by poi »

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the updated review.  Seems you had a great time again!

Loveit

"after about 10 ins of play"
Now that is impressive and no wonder you are so popular password

password02

"after about 10 ins of play"
Now that is impressive and no wonder you are so popular password

I wish - Sorry should have read 10 minutes - My dick is pretty average 6'' on a good day - I was within limits when I had Kavita lipstick with her 6'' max length when she started in January

password02

Saw Honey Amber last week for +3 hours - in hotel next to Chelsea FC - Great relaxing session - Was previously there with other AW girls BUT new key cards in lifts so be warned - HA had to come out and meet me in the bar opposite and we went in together passed the 3 man reception and the Delta club office But all good and no issues - They really could not care what you get up too.

Excellent clean luxury room - big double bed and great clean bath room - Lots of full on DFK and excellent DTBJ all mouth with lots of wet play on my dick. Highlights were the gushing when she squirts all over you and her so sexy soft Irish accent

The Irish voice just gets to me every time - She is a top sexy girl with a great looking face - perfect skin with blond hair - Excellent session yet again.