Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Amy (Leeds)  (Read 3773 times)

4 review(s) for Demie Naughty (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only

I texted at 20:40 to see if she was free at 21:30 for an hour incall. Got a reply quite quickly saying yes so I confirm and off I trot.

I park up and end up being a bit early so text to see if she needs more time, get a reply back saying she's ready so wander up and call the room number on the apartment entrance. No reply. I text confirming the room number and get a reply saying "tell me when you're outside". I reply with "now" and call the room number again - nada.

Then I get a reply saying she's not ready after all and needs a few more minutes. I reply highlighting my confusion at the changing status and go back and sit in my car. Where I get a further text@21:33 saying "I let you know when I am free x"

It's now 22:33 and that was the last msg I received!  :angry:

Thankfully after the initial pissing about I had an inkling it wasn't going to happen so legged it after 15mins of sitting in my car.

Still not impressed at being messed around at all.

I think this highlights the downside of girls that use someone else to answer and manage their phone. You end up with bollocks like this. If it was Amy herself at the other end of the phone then it was completely unacceptable.

I saw her last week and we both had a good time so I don't think she's suddenly taken a dislike to me (although any things possible).

Still on the upside I saved £100!

venom

It happened to me too, pervious on was just 4 days ago, booked 10pm in the afternoon, was confirmed. When I got there 15 mins early, text Amy (I don't think Amy is the one who texted me back), and got no reply....I was gone after 30 mins waiting on that fucking cold street(10:15)as I know no one would text me back.

I just want to tell that guy(man or woman), do not confirm the booking with the client if cannot sure the time, it's basically wasting our time!

bod666

There seems to be a trend here - I had a confirmed booking with her a few weeks back at 23:00 and when I got there was told she couldn't see me. I don't think she likes late night bookings and if she's been busy during the day can't be arsed with later ones. She still accepts them though in case daytime and early evening was quiet.

Agree that I don't think she handles her phone - the English of the person replying is much worse than Amy's.

This last one really pissed me off. Luckily I hadn't travelled far but if I had I would have been seething!

She's allegedly quitting at the end of April so I suppose it doesn't matter so much that she's an unreliable time waster.

venom

She told me that some guy just phone the "middle man" or "agent" at 10pm or right before she off (she said she's off around 12pm), and stay 3,4 hours...and she said some guy basically just get high (don't know is that implying on Drugs) or Drunk. So I think that guy who picks up the phone without scheduling, in our cases, it probably just like what I said, someone right before us have booked more than one hour, and the agent doesn't need to bother/care who's coming after.

I have found she 5-6 times (I've lost count!) and she's really lovely, stunning and high class WG in Leeds, but I would say her agent just simply ruining her reputation!

And I want to try to book her at 11pm too, see would her kick me out or would do more chatting with me when she's off lol   

justfornow

(...)

I just want to tell that guy(man or woman), do not confirm the booking with the client if cannot sure the time, it's basically wasting our time!

Same thing happened to me. She agreed to the booking and then no confirmation. I can accept cancellation of bookings as its possible for me to do the same due to my responsibilities. I can accept it only if i get a message back saying it's cancelled or some sort of info.

If i get blanked it's very frustrating. You sit there like a tit waiting for response not being able to book someone else hoping the booking will go according to plan...

I got completely ignored second time around so not trying again. If she is quitting for real there's no incentive for her to keep any sort of reputation or standard of service.

NEGaz

Looks like she's trying to book as many in as possible to cover no shows etc. with no regard to people

johnboy007

Looks like she's trying to book as many in as possible to cover no shows etc. with no regard to people

It happens, especially in this industry unfortunately. I even know of a few agencies who have been around a while, who STILL only think of immediate business and don't have the intelligence to consider future business.

However in this case it's possibly just a matter of her quitting in a week, so doing what she can to earn as much before she finishes. So repeat business matters less to her.

bod666

It could be that or it could be she can't be arsed with the bookings later at night.

Most girls tend to finish between 20:00-21:00 there aren't actually that many that work late (more's the pity) - maybe we should start a thread of girls that are available late?  :drinks:

bod666

Being the glutton for punishment I am I went to see Amy again tonight. Booking arranged by text. Arrived and texted that I was there. No reply so I rang and shocker someone answered (definitely not Amy though). They said they'd text me the room number in a minute. Which they did. And this time the door opened and I had another enjoyable hour with the goddess that is Amy. I hadn't noticed what a hot hard body she is and she was particularly athletic tonight. Damn it was good. I think today was her last day and then she's back to Poland :(

I asked her about my last experience which she didn't know anything about and I also asked her about a text I'd sent about a service on her profile which the text had replied saying it wasn't on offer. She laughed and said of course she'd do it. Sigh. If she comes back she needs to sort out her receptionist.

Offline anonyorks

Profile has gone now from AW. Why do EE girls need these "receptionists" anyway?. It strikes me as a bit fishy

johnboy007

Profile has gone now from AW. Why do EE girls need these "receptionists" anyway?. It strikes me as a bit fishy

Well as she's probably only come over to do this, it's probably a pimp.

Offline anonyorks

Well as she's probably only come over to do this, it's probably a pimp.

Yep, that's why as lovely as Sweet Gabi was I called it a day after that with EE girls for now.

johnboy007

I was told the £60 (before she upped her prices), included CIM - when I got there she told me it didn't and it was an extra £20. I personally can't be arsed with things like that, I'd sooner go to a parlour where I know what I'll be paying, or use one of the 2-3 respectable agencies around the Leeds area.

bod666

She assured me last time that she was independent and was keeping all the money but it may have been a lie. Her reason for having the receptionist was so she didnt miss clients while she was busy with one. It kind of makes sense as it allows the girl to be 100% focused on the guy while you're there. However it only works if the receptionist is competent and doesnt cock up the timings or give out bullshit about costs and services - like this one does.
Amy did sound honestly surprised when i told her about the problems i had trying to see her and the wrong answers about services.

She wasnt sure about when she'd be back and said to keep  an eye out for her profile.

bod666

I noticed something a little concerning when I left that flat this week - there was a CCTV type camera sat on a table pointing at the bedroom entrance.  It was definitely on as I could see the red night lights on it.  Now this may be a security thing or they may be videoing us going in or out!!!!  :scare:

I should have asked Amy about it but I was out the door when it registered what it was.

Something to bear in mind as there are alot of girls that work out of that apartment!

Offline anonyorks

Hmm that's a worry. Is it the same place as Sweet Gabi?

Offline p3ngu1n

Her profile seems to have disappeared? Makes you wonder....

bod666

Hmm that's a worry. Is it the same place as Sweet Gabi?

Nope completely different building - at least Naughty Girl and Denise work from the same room that I'm aware of.

bod666

Her profile seems to have disappeared? Makes you wonder....

Her profile's gone because she's gone home to Poland - potentially coming back in a month or so (maybe). Why do you find that strange?  I hate it when girls leave their profile active and just say "on holiday" they clutter up my searches ;)

Offline p3ngu1n

Oh shit! Meant to see her actually  :dash:...guess I'll have to wait  :drinks:

Offline Giant4

Would this be at an apartment at Clarence Docks?

About 4 weeks ago I had a 'quicky' meet with a young Leeds lass (....review to follow when I've more time...) as we were chatting on the phone discussing directions / apartment number etc, she mentioned that she could see me on CCTV as I entered the building! Meaning that there must be footage of punters visiting....scary!

bod666

No it's manor mills not Clarence docks. There is often a video camera in the code pad at apartments so that might be what your girl was on about. This room had a big wifi camera sat pointing at me on a table by the front door. It maybe how her "receptionist" knows when she's finished with a client? Either way it was disturbing!

bod666

Just got back from the gum clinic after some very unpleasant penis related symptoms.  The most likely candidate for the disease carrier was Amy :(( so guys if you saw her week before last and you had unprotected oral partic deep throat you may have something nasty too (expected to be chlamydia). Best to trot off to the gum clinic yourselves.

Offline anonyorks

Just got back from the gum clinic after some very unpleasant penis related symptoms.  The most likely candidate for the disease carrier was Amy :(( so guys if you saw her week before last and you had unprotected oral partic deep throat you may have something nasty too (expected to be chlamydia). Best to trot off to the gum clinic yourselves.

Sorry to hear that mate

bod666

Cheers dude - it's the end of owo for me  :cry:

Although to be fair they came back with "non-specific urethritis" after staring down the microscope at my japs eye swab - but still thought it was chlamydia.

Symptoms in case anyone is interested are: burning sensation when urinating (for days on end!) that went away after a week then it just felt like there was a blockage That the urine had to overcome, red eyes, and worst was seeing some blood in the urine!  :scare:

But I have to say I'm mostly feeling ok now and actually quite relieved that I've been to my local gum clinic, it wasn't a bad experience at all, and in a couple of weeks I'll have the all clear on a wide variety of unpleasant stis ;)

bod666

Just had a text from the gum clinic saying that all my tests came back negative.
So I may be slandering Amy on here after all...
Or by the time they did the tests there wasn't enough bug left to detect? Who knows  :unknown:

Offline stevedave

Glad you got the all clear dude  :cool:

bod666

Thanks -it is one hell of a relief I can tell you!  :dance: :yahoo:

bod666

Just rung up my gum clinic and they confirmed that as the test results came back negative I definitely didn't have either chlamydia or gonorrhea so i am most definitely slandering poor Sensual Amy. She's not carrying any unpleasant things around in the back of her throat!

It is however a complete mystery as to how I got non-specific urethritis. I thought the simplest answer of it was owo would be it. But maybe not.  Weird.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
According to this External Link/Members Only

one of the non-infectious causes is vigorous sex   ;)

bod666

According to this External Link/Members Only

one of the non-infectious causes is vigorous sex   ;)

God I hope not!  :scare:

I can get a bit over excited sometimes  ;)

Offline Chezzie John

I've had it a couple of times and it also can be caused by washing your privates with soap products. And my tests were negative to  :)