Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - Maxes Angels  (Read 6292 times)

Peterpack

Now i actually saw Jessica when she toured in Australia with a different agency, but i saw her on the Maxes angels site and thought it best to mention Maxes angels because this is where you can currently find her.

External Link/Members Only

Anyway, i saw Jessica twice in Australia. This says a lot for me because i don't revisit girls unless they really are really bang on the money for me.

Jessica is a really friendly down to earth accomodating girl with an absolutely banging body ! a real fantasy girl type body. I would rate her body 10/10 and her face  7.5 to 8/10 (and i'm really fussy)

Great BBBJ and Sex, really had no complaints with the booking.

Yes Jessica aint cheap but for me she was worth it.

Offline closeshave

interesting review - any substance to it?

Peterpack

what do you mean substance ?

Stealthshagger

Like services, attitude, appearance, boobage, things done, full time, etc?

Offline Jerboa

Out of interest how much did she charge out in Oz?

Offline Zeusthedoc

£250 p/h is forking out top whack!

Based on this review, I'm not sure you've done any justice. It doesn't seem like your experience was worth £250p/h. Well not to me at least. Glad you felt it was worthwhile though I guess.

rafatheira

Cracking body, but for that price I'd expect Lia Amelia/Tilly level facially and outstanding service as well.

Peterpack

Alright guys, well service was very good, nice BBBJ and sex in multiple positions and multiple times

The boobs are very nice, fake of course but nice ones and not a clock watcher.

She charged pretty much exactly the same in Oz that she is charging in london which is cheaper than many of the top girls in Oz.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Alright guys, well service was very good, nice BBBJ and sex in multiple positions and multiple times

The boobs are very nice, fake of course but nice ones and not a clock watcher.

She charged pretty much exactly the same in Oz that she is charging in london which is cheaper than many of the top girls in Oz.

Oz girls are £250+ p/h? Remind me not to go there!

Online webpunter

I've got a weakness for blonde babes with fit bods & enhanced racks.  How much photo-shopping ?  There must be some - all the profiles have the same look

Offline Jerboa

Yes Oz has turned into a high wage economy, where hookers charge a lot.

Mrblonde77

I saw in Manchester as she does independent as elite-Jessica on AW. Looks as good in person. And is up for anything!!! See northwest reviews for mine and other reviews. A gangbang with her is being organised in May!!! Not part of it tho. Not my scene.

Offline Bring me sunshine

I am happy to say i have a long session booked in with her next month in London .....cannot wait .

Peterpack

Yeah your right mate, i hardly traditionally punt here in Oz anymore. I have built up a nice casual sex network through seeking arrangement which is much cheaper and much more rewarding but it takes time to do so, something you can only do in your home city

Peterpack

I've got a weakness for blonde babes with fit bods & enhanced racks.  How much photo-shopping ?  There must be some - all the profiles have the same look

of course some photoshopping but unless your the fussiest of fusspotts, reality is close enough to not be disappointed :)

Peterpack

I saw in Manchester as she does independent as elite-Jessica on AW. Looks as good in person. And is up for anything!!! See northwest reviews for mine and other reviews. A gangbang with her is being organised in May!!! Not part of it tho. Not my scene.

Yep she mentioned to me she was from Manchester, so we definitely are talking about the same girl :)  She was telling me stories about Ryan Gigg's brother hitting on her at a club, lol

Really easy to talk to is Jessica

Offline Hugeboobslover

How many cc's are her implants?

Cheers,

HBL

Mrblonde77

I nvr asked how many cc's.... too busy having them squashed into my face. A pretty big handful tho  :yahoo:

Offline Hugeboobslover

Good reason for not asking...

HBL

Offline Peterbry

Interesting she's on AW. How many of the other girls at Maxes are also on AW?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Interesting she's on AW. How many of the other girls at Maxes are also on AW?

I didn't think Maxes girls were anywhere else. I thought they weren't allowed to be.

Offline Peterbry

That was my understanding as well, but if Jessica is there (External Link/Members Only) I can't see why some of the other ladies wouldn't be.

Online Anadin

I assumed she's only allowed to do double duty as she's only advertising for Manchester on AW.

Online PLeisure

I am happy to say i have a long session booked in with her next month in London .....cannot wait .
Can we expect your review now that May is ending ?  :hi:

Offline Bring me sunshine

Sadly this didn't take place , I've had a small run in with the agency which put my nose out of joint a bit ...so stupidly or otherwise I cancelled .

Offline Jerboa

Sadly this didn't take place , I've had a small run in with the agency which put my nose out of joint a bit ...so stupidly or otherwise I cancelled .

What's a small run in?

jays

Great to hear Jessica is worth it - she looks perfect to me. But bit worrying about this "run in" with maxes?