Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury_Babe_Angella - Birmingham  (Read 4562 times)

12 review(s) for Miss_Angella (8 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

Price:70 h/h

Angella is absolutely stunning, gorgeous face with a fantastic slim size 8 tanned body.  Fit as F*#k, I was completely blown away by her beauty.  Thought Naughty Sarah was fit but Angella is equally as good looking as Pola imo.  Angella is quite possibly one of the most beautiful girls I have met, never mind punted

Meet

Paperwork sorted she returned to the room and I just stood there looking at her, told her how hot I thought she was.  She replied 'ahhh thank u' in a sweet quite shy tone.  Could not belive how nervous I was.  Leant up against the wall and she started rubbing her ass on my little fella, then grabbed my two hands and placed them on her small breasts.  Both still fully clothed, countined for while.  Angella tied her hair back and I started kissing her neck,ears from behind.  It was like an erotic standing lapdance (hot).  Started removing my jeans with me still behind her standing.  Caressing my fella, jeans now on my ankles and pants on my knees.  Turned her around began kissing her neck (which she really enjoyed) and at the same time had her tongue in my ear, nibbling the outside.  Looked at each other and started very light kissing on the lips (no tongues)

Started walking over to the bed with her one hand pulling my fella leading the way (what a sight).  She bent over and reached for a hat, I asked for owo.  She said she doesn't really do if the doesnt know you.  Then smiled and  without any hesitation gave me what I asked for.  Wet bj with plenty ball licking, most of my tool had her sylvia on it (awesome).  Onto the bed for 69, which sounded like she really enjoyed.  Sight of her ass is amazing, she turned her head with a smile and said 'let's fuck' (real fucking turn on)

Rid me for a while good skills imo, grabbed her towards me nibbling each other's ears and neck.  I started to go to work with her on top of me whilst her wet tongue was in my ear.  Then switched to missionary more light kissing and finished with doggy.  She cleaned me up and we lay facing each other whilst on our sides.  Had a good laugh and countined playing with each other.  Great conversation, lovely sweet girl.  Just didn't feel like she was doing me a favour.  I get the impression with this girl loyalty will reward, that 's why I'm going back.  Very very rare I'm usually a one hit wonder

For me a great experience defo in my top 5 punts

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review JJJ, she's been on my to do HL for ages and I must admit I would be happy to pay the extra for anal if she was up for it as her arse looks amazing!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:04:58 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for you're review, and I'm glad you had a good time.

she started rubbing her ass on my little fella
Brings back memories!

Offline Trevor12

I get the impression with this girl loyalty will reward, that 's why I'm going back. 

100% agree with you there, from experience  ;)

My review of her was a summary of 2 visits in the same week, and there was a definite increase in enthusiasm on her part on the second visit, and she was a lot more forthcoming with the kissing.

Offline JJJ

Thanks for the review JJJ, she's been on my to do HL for ages and I must admit I would be happy to pay the extra for anal if she was up for it as her arse looks amazing!!

'Thanks for the review JJJ' no problem at all.  J u will love that ass, most importantly think u will really enjoy.  Having read your reviews seems we have similar tastes in wg's, just don't expect dfk...enjoy

Offline JJJ

Thanks for you're review, and I'm glad you had a good time.
Brings back memories!

good memories still thinking about it mate.  Trevor thank u for your review had a part to play in deciding on me seeing her  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

'Thanks for the review JJJ' no problem at all.  J u will love that ass, most importantly think u will really enjoy.  Having read your reviews seems we have similar tastes in wg's, just don't expect dfk...enjoy
As long as I go into a meet knowing what's what I can overlook some services not being available as long as the lady in question is super-hot which Luxury Babe appears to be!!

Offline JJJ

100% agree with you there, from experience  ;)

My review of her was a summary of 2 visits in the same week, and there was a definite increase in enthusiasm on her part on the second visit, and she was a lot more forthcoming with the kissing.

Cant wait for round two in that case...

Romanian wg's get a lot of stick and rightly so in a majority of cases.  Personally I've had a few fantastic punts with them, Luxury Babe is the 2nd Romanian in my top 5 punts to date...

Boy wonder

Thanks for the excellent review mate will defiantly be giving her a try will be my first Romanian   :drinks:

Offline BustaNut

Excellent review mate! If OWO was guaranteed on the first visit I'd be there this evening!!

Offline Trevor12

Romanian wg's get a lot of stick and rightly so in a majority of cases.  Personally I've had a few fantastic punts with them, Luxury Babe is the 2nd Romanian in my top 5 punts to date...

I agree with you on that, some great Romanian punts to be had. If you haven't already, I'd recommend seeing Wet Nicole. Fit as fuck IMO. I've seen her twice so far. My review of Nicole was of the first visit. The second more recent visit was on par, but no better than the first (I was hoping for a bit more kissing). Saying that, as the 1st was excellent, I have no problems recommending her, and I think a 3rd visit from me is likely.

Offline JJJ

Excellent review mate! If OWO was guaranteed on the first visit I'd be there this evening!!

Wouldn't guarantee u will get owo on 1st visit.  Could've been lucky.  Imo if she's comfortable with you as I felt she was with me. It will be a great punt...

Offline Juankerr

Sitting here gagging for some fun with Angella!!  :wacko: 

Talk about patience and self control  :D

midspunt69

Nice review

Her body looks like its made for fucking. Will have to send her an email

Offline onaleash

I had a terrible experience with her last year.. but yours may vary!

Offline JJJ

I had a terrible experience with her last year.. but yours may vary!

Everyone's experiences vary imo

How did it go for you onaleash? If u dont mind me asking?

Offline onaleash

Went to see her last year sometime.. lovely looking girl.. but she had an attitude from the minute I walked in (maybe she just didn't like the look of me). So we started having sex, in missionary.. she said "let's turn over" and I simply said "not yet" (in a polite way), and she just threw me off, shouted at me, said I had no respect for her and "need to speak to women with respect" and pretty much ran out of the room. I panicked thinking she was getting Sergei so I threw my clothes on as quick as possible and made for the exit; she came back and shouted some more...

Bizarre experience as to this day I have no idea what I had done wrong to upset her ! 

homerj79

Went to see her last year sometime.. lovely looking girl.. but she had an attitude from the minute I walked in (maybe she just didn't like the look of me). So we started having sex, in missionary.. she said "let's turn over" and I simply said "not yet" (in a polite way), and she just threw me off, shouted at me, said I had no respect for her and "need to speak to women with respect" and pretty much ran out of the room. I panicked thinking she was getting Sergei so I threw my clothes on as quick as possible and made for the exit; she came back and shouted some more...

Bizarre experience as to this day I have no idea what I had done wrong to upset her !

this is romanian service 99% of the time i avoid like the plague

Offline JJJ

Sorry to hear of your experience, but I've come to realize it does happen.  Had some great punts where others haven't and vice versa

.....always interesting to hear about different experiences

Offline saf1976

this is romanian service 99% of the time i avoid like the plague

99% of your posts are about Romanians or Muslims. You not got any positives to add, even British girls, where you've had a good time?