Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyrose85 - Watch out for the extras.  (Read 863 times)

2 review(s) for Emilyrose85 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Emilyrose after a positive review last week which compared her to VioletGray. As VG is one of my favourites, I thought I couldn't go wrong. Wrong. Emily is nowhere near the same league as VG.

Firstly the positives. Communications were really great. Emily takes her own calls and was friendly and positive on the phone. She is in some serviced apartments near Bayswater which were very good. Excellent bedroom, bathroom etc. £100 for an hour.

I was early but she was ready for me - now thats definitely a positive. An attractive woman. friendly and chatty, mid-late 30's. Now if you want a slim and sylphlike woman, then Emily is not for you. I will say no more.

Nice fk/dfk to start but far too quickly she was reaching for a condom before there was anything to put it on..How about OWO I said. Thats 10£ extra. No mention at all of that on her profile, which is very misleading. Also an extra £10 for CIM. So 'at discretion' means 'an extra tenner for each!

Now this situation is always a passion killer for me. I think extras should be clearly indicated so you know what you are getting and paying for. Emily has written her own profile so should know better.

I only punt with the exact fee on me so, to be fair, she agreed to do OWO for free, but to be honest, it wasn't great. So-so at best. rather shallow and unimaginative.

She is quite responsive, fingers allowed, dfk throughout, no clock watching at all but I ended up just getting a hand job, as I couldn't get my enthusiasm back after the earlier extras incident.

She claims not to have been doing this for long, and did seem rather rushed, and not as skilful as some. I think if the extras had been clear from the start and if you are into curvy girls, then I think you would enjoy this girl, she certainly is very friendly and willing, but I can only give her a neutral.

endomorph

How accurate are the face photos on her page? She says she is of mixed ethnicity. What is the mix?

Offline bestbefore

The face pics were accurate. Attractive face - I didnt even notice that she had said mixed ethnicity. Havent a clue what her ethnicity is. Had a slightly mediterranean look I guess. Black hair, dark eyes.
She has now changed the wording on her profile to specify she makes an extra charge for CIM. Though doesnt say what that is!
Best to clarify any extra charges in advance if you book her.