Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella @ the EroticStudio, Birmingham.  (Read 4836 times)

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Half-hour @ £60.

I have been tempted by Ella's pictures for quite a while now so decided to take the plunge with relatively little information and what a great choice it turned out to be!!
She is half German which ticks off another country on my world punting map and her English is excellent.

Called and booked my time with the friendly and helpful maid who on my arrival I remembered from my previous visits.

This was my first visit to the studio since mid 2013 having been there on several occasions previously with no problems whatsoever having had good meets in a nice discreet venue with a pleasant atmosphere and well decorated rooms.
The main large room downstairs has now been split into two smaller rooms which is probably better as that room was very spacious before and I was happy with my room which had a nice large bed and mirror with a chair and table for clothing.
There was also a clock on the table which I actually prefer rather than having to ask or being told the time, its also useful with an occasional glance to help time-manage my fun.

On arrival I pressed the intercom which gets you through the gated entrance and leads you on to the front door where the maid met me and directed me to Ella's room.
Ella came out looking every bit as sexy as her pictures portray her to be wearing black fishnet stockings and suspenders with sexy black lingerie and she was also very attractive facially with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She has a few tattoos which have been airbrushed out of her photos but this wasn't a problem for me.

£50 is your half-hour basic service here so after a quick discussion with Ella I opted for the VIP half-hour which was £60 and gets you OWO.

Ella left me briefly to get undressed and then returned and joined me on the bed quickly removing her bra before we began with some DFK which was very good and delivered with plenty of passion and enthusiasm as I fondled her impressive boobs as she slowly wanked my cock.
I made my way to her boobs with my mouth sucking and licking her tits and nicely responsive nipples.
Pulled Ella's knickers off now as I was keen to give her oral and found she had a clit piercing, in all the time I've been doing this it was the first occasion I had met a lady with a piercing down below and my efforts and the piercing clearly did the trick as she commented 'you're very good at that' which is always good for the ego and she did get nicely wet and was very tasty.
Ella suggested we move into 69 which I was more than happy to do as she gave me some good paced OWO with good technique as I continued my addiction to reverse oral licking her pussy and rubbing her clit piercing with my fingers.

Ella then lay across my chest giving me more OWO licking and sucking with constant eye contact before sucking and licking my balls again with constant eye contact which I love. Ella initiated the ballsucking herself with no prompts from me at all, needless to say I was delighted with that and being freshly shaven before every punt obviously helps!

On with the condom as I took Ella in standing doggy with her on all fours on the bed facing the large mirror and she never took her eyes off me once, I know that not everybody enjoys loads of eye contact but I love it.
I held Ella by the ankles as we built up the pace and then leaned down to her gripping her neck as she turned to look directly at me sharing some FK as we continued slowly in doggy.
Missionary followed with more DFK and lots of eye contact too before I pulled her legs over my shoulders into the folded deck chair and then I leant back pulling her legs up against my chest.
We then finished in cowgirl with my hands full of Ella's bum which didn't last long as Ella rode me as furiously as I ever have been and even after I had come she continued to grind her pussy on me.

Ella gave me some wipes and I got cleaned up as we chatted whilst getting dressed before I thanked her for a cracking half-hour. She showed me to the door and I left with a kiss on the cheek.

I was really delighted with this meeting and will 100% be meeting Ella again for longer bookings, she really put a lot of effort and passion into this meet and if that's what half an hour is like I can't wait to do a hour booking!

A great reintroduction to the studio for me and an absolute gem of a lady too.

Highly recommended.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:24:11 pm by Juankerr »

Boy wonder

Great review mate. That's a brilliant punt  :thumbsup: I havent been to erotic studio in a long long time. Do you know if Reagan still does a stint there. When I saw her pics (think it was the old site) ages ago I couldn't get over and when I could she was gone ive been keeping an eye on the site for her but no luck.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Boy wonder  :hi:

When I know I will be going to a particular establishment I usually phone up every day the week before to find out who is working on which particular day and keep a note of those I am interested in meeting.

I'm not sure if Reagan is there ATM as her pictures are no longer on the site as you say and I don't remember hearing her name when I have phoned up recently. The website has been updated fairly recently however Birmingham parlour sites are notorious for not being updated on a regular basis and if they don't use social media its very difficult to know who is working when.

I forgot to mention in the review that Ella told me she is available on Mondays and Saturdays.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:03:34 pm by Juankerr »

Online webpunter

JK - what a great find & thanks for the review.  Especially as Libra Sauna has died a death.  Have added to my non AW database / HL

Offline dboy74

As always a great review, Juan.

Never visited a parlour but am very tempted now :D

Offline Juankerr

Thank's dboy  :hi:

I think the studio would be the perfect choice for your first parlour visit.   :thumbsup:

Offline MrBamboo

Saw Jamilla there last week, and can confirm she is as horny as before her break. Fantastic half hour !!

Boy wonder

Thanks so much for Ellas working days will pay her a visit and for the info on Reagan mate. Hope she returns sometime soon :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Saw Jamilla there last week, and can confirm she is as horny as before her break. Fantastic half hour !!
She was very popular when she worked there before, I met her once during the in room introductions but never punted with her.

My particular favourite back then was Saphire/Sapphire, a half English half indian lady who was terrific and a great dirty talker too!! She used to have an AW profile listed under Wolverhampton but I have not seen it for some time.

Glad to hear you had a good meet MrBamboo  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 05:58:09 pm by Juankerr »

tnalove

Good review. My favourite there is Lucky, a really pretty and gentle Indian lady there on Tuesdays (I think) and Saturdays.

Oddly, I met her there when seeing Nicole who is the opposite in being a wham bang lady and rather older but who I did enjoy seeing until I met Lucky. Nicole has now left (unconnected, I assume).

Offline Thaifan

Do you know which days Jamilla is there?

Offline MrBamboo

She was very popular when she worked there before, I met her once during the in room introductions but never punted with her.

My particular favourite back then was Saphire/Sapphire, a half English half indian lady who was terrific and a great dirty talker too!! She used to have an AW profile listed under Wolverhampton but I have not seen it for some time.

Glad to hear you had a good meet MrBamboo  :thumbsup:

Yeah used to see Saphire too, she was a filthy fuck with a filthy mouth !!

Offline MrBamboo

Do you know which days Jamilla is there?

She works on Thursday's only

Offline Juankerr

Yeah used to see Saphire too, she was a filthy fuck with a filthy mouth !!
Good times  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

If anyone wants to get an idea of what the rooms at the studio look like, check out the parlour gallery on the website ( link is at the top of this thread )

The first two pictures are of the room I shared with Ella and the third and fourth pictures are of the room I shared with Lucy. I've been in the green room upstairs also a few years back.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If anyone wants to get an idea of what the rooms at the studio look like, check out the parlour gallery on the website ( link is at the top of this thread )

The first two pictures are of the room I shared with Ella and the third and fourth pictures are of the room I shared with Lucy. I've been in the green room upstairs also a few years back.

2013 or 2014?  :D

Offline realpunter

sounds like a great place!
been looking on street view can't seem to find it?

Cantgetenough

Just returned home from a great 2-girl with Jamilla and Leah at The Studio. They worked really well together; and I had a fabulous 30mins. for 100 notes (as they used to be!), full of DFK and OWO from both.

Offline zootalors

sounds like a great place!
been looking on street view can't seem to find it?
at the end of Henrietta St near the junction of Summer Lane.Set of iron gates in front.     External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:59:51 pm by zootalors »

Offline Juankerr

Just returned home from a great 2-girl with Jamilla and Leah at The Studio. They worked really well together; and I had a fabulous 30mins. for 100 notes (as they used to be!), full of DFK and OWO from both.
It would be nice to read the review when you have time Cantgetenough  :hi:

Dodo

It would be nice to read the review when you have time Cantgetenough  :hi:

Agree.....as I always say you cantgetenough reviews  :(

broksonic

Would be nice if they had a list of which days each girl is working

Offline denneboom

Would be nice if they had a list of which days each girl is working

Sounds too much like common sense. Try phoning them.

Machinegundummy

How do these places work never been though after this review very interested now.

What do you?

You not left standing around like a prick waiting is it very private also?

Offline zootalors

How do these places work never been though after this review very interested now.

What do you?

You not left standing around like a prick waiting is it very private also?
You can wait inside,as for being private I posted a street view pic above.One of the best parlours there is.

broksonic

at the end of Henrietta St near the junction of Summer Lane.Set of iron gates in front.     External Link/Members Only

Thanks for posting that street view . I tried to find Annabels but gave up after walking up and down the road twice .

Offline zootalors

Thanks for posting that street view . I tried to find Annabels but gave up after walking up and down the road twice .
.   Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:44:10 am by zootalors »