Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Voice/Accent  (Read 1391 times)

Offline binbag

As well as a woman's looks and personality I find her voice and/or accent can be a a huge turn on (or turn off!) Are there any girls whose voices you find particularly sexy?

Offline Sonny Crockett

A girl's accent can only sound sexy if they deliver their dirty talk very well!!!!!!

midspunt69

I do like an accent, Irish and Geordie especially

Offline MancSean

Lily Hart's accent is an instant boner imo

Offline cueball

Irish accent for me, I've never podged an Irish lass but the accent turns me on. Any paddette prossies in nw will be on my sniff list

willbred

Husky voice does it for me every time.In the late 70s I used to fancy the arse off Bonnie Tyler. That voice...the skin tight leather didn't do any harm, either.

Accent - I'm an inverted snob on this one. As the proud owner of a Black Country accent, oft maligned and confused with Brummie, I'm cool with any girl's accent   :P

Offline Zeusthedoc

something slutty.

usually not essex / geordie.

american - irish - scouse - northern - aussie - queens english, generally good enough for me.

Offline SirNigel

The Georgie accent.....that could bring me off with no physical contact.....I'm waiting for a Geordie on tour in London....

Toby

If I was blind-folded Joanna Lumley would do it for me.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Just lurve the voice that Charlotte Green, formerly a  BBC radio 3 now classic fm presenter has . Not that much to look at but the voice is loverly.

Once was on a train looking across at a real stunner and plucked up courage to speak to her when we were getting off the train. She had the most awfull essex bimbo voice and prolly brain to go wiv it. No way!.

But in general quiet softly spoken women are a good turn on, but i can't stand a nagging tone. I'm perfect anyway so it's not needed;!.

Offline howrude

I have a thing for the Scottish accent. But I've only ever seen one Scottish girl. She was extremely sexy though.

Offline closeshave

Russian - never bedded a red yet

Offline PLeisure

+1 for a wee Scots accent... and Brazilian Portuguese, oofffff  :coolgirl:

Offline foreverchanges

I have a thing for the Scottish accent. But I've only ever seen one Scottish girl. She was extremely sexy though.

+1..especially the soft Edinburgh accent....have seen well over 100 Scotties over the years..well worth the train journey from Newcastle.

vt

Some accents are definitely sexier than others...Czech, Russian, Polish, Latvian, Lithuanian, French, West Coast Irish, Canadian and public schoolgirl English have been among my faves...but it mostly depends on the girl it's coming out of...some just ooze sexiness and seduction.

Brummie sounds really deflated...Essex, Notts & Lancs sound really chavvy, but those girls have been very earthy and up for it.

Offline nike

I do like an accent, Irish and Geordie especially
+1
Also a french accent is very pleasing on the ears. Funnily enough the male versions have quite the apposite effect. :sarcastic:

Offline nike

Many years ago there was a girl who worked at my wholesaler and used to make the announcements over the P.A. system, she had such a sexy voice. I made some excuse just to see who it was, it turned out to be a toad with a beard. my fantasies all vanished, I wished I hadn't seen her. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline The_Don

For those that like an "Irish"

How about this mix up read the reviews, here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline closeshave

If I was blind-folded Joanna Lumley would do it for me.

if i wasnt blind folded she'd do it for me

Offline Zeusthedoc

For those that like an "Irish"

How about this mix up read the reviews, here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That Tiffany is deffo a good'n!