Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_nymph_allie  (Read 1424 times)

5 review(s) for naughty_nymph_Allie (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
booked via aw for a hotel meet on Thursday evening for 1 hour
I arrived early & text to say i was there, no reply for about 10 minutes then a text explaining she's running late & has problems getting reception on her mobile, so i agree to wait & explain i cannot stay for an hour but if she agrees we can have a 30 minute booking instead
after a few more minutes i get the room number & off i go
you have to walk through the reception & bar area to get to the rooms but the staff seem nice & friendly as i walked through they smiled & greeted me
I get to the room & Allie is full of apoligies & explains that she had an earlier punter that had arrived late & refused to leave which had caused the rest of her bookings to run late i wasn't that bothered & told her it happens sometimes so we exchange paperwork
Now the first thing i noticed is the photo's & her profile say she is 5'6 & size 10, I would say she's about 5'4/5'5 & a size 10 on top but about 12/14 on the bottom no big problem to me as some girls photo's look slightly different to the real thing   
i would say she's really sweet & well spoken we had a quick chat  before we got down to the business in hand, for a young girl she knows how to please & would say she has the skills of an older lady
She got quite vocal when she orgasmed twice  & gets really wet so we both enjoyed 30 minutes  of fun
i would say she needs to sort out her communication problems if she doesn't want to lose business       

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
booked via aw for a hotel meet on Thursday evening for 1 hour
I arrived early & text to say i was there, no reply for about 10 minutes then a text explaining she's running late & has problems getting reception on her mobile, so i agree to wait & explain i cannot stay for an hour but if she agrees we can have a 30 minute booking instead
after a few more minutes i get the room number & off i go
you have to walk through the reception & bar area to get to the rooms but the staff seem nice & friendly as i walked through they smiled & greeted me
I get to the room & Allie is full of apoligies & explains that she had an earlier punter that had arrived late & refused to leave which had caused the rest of her bookings to run late i wasn't that bothered & told her it happens sometimes so we exchange paperwork
Now the first thing i noticed is the photo's & her profile say she is 5'6 & size 10, I would say she's about 5'4/5'5 & a size 10 on top but about 12/14 on the bottom no big problem to me as some girls photo's look slightly different to the real thing   
i would say she's really sweet & well spoken we had a quick chat  before we got down to the business in hand, for a young girl she knows how to please & would say she has the skills of an older lady
She got quite vocal when she orgasmed twice  & gets really wet so we both enjoyed 30 minutes  of fun
i would say she needs to sort out her communication problems if she doesn't want to lose business     
she advertise 5'7 not 5'6 my mistake but i don't think she's either slightly smaller