Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara of Diamonds was pathetic  (Read 5260 times)

Manii

External Link/Members Only

I saw Zara on her first day at Diamonds under a different name and she was fantastic. However, when I saw her two weeks ago as Zara I had the worst punt ever. No kissing, no CIM, covered oral and to make matters worse she said only my head should penetrate her pussy as her pussy was sore (due to too much fucking that week I think). Anyway, I went in gently, the girl jumps up and says she cannot take it this was 5 minutes into a 30 minute session. I demand she refunds as if I was daft knowing full well when money parts hands they never give it back. She gives Diamonds a call as to why she cannot continue and threatens me to leave or else she calls some men to attack me on my way out. I quickly hurry out of the Quayside West apartment and call Diamonds who pretend to understand and offer me a discount on my next punt with them, I am reluctant to book now and prefer Amour. Zara is pathetic and has a very bad attitude when her pussy is sore! 

Offline Bengeo13

So sorry to read about your disappointment with Zara.
I don't doubt your word for a second but I've never had a problem whenever I've seen her in the past (about 4 times now).
Having said that the last time I saw her oral was covered where previously it's always been owo, and I think in other reviews there has been mention of soreness.

NEGaz

Sorry to read you have had a bad punt. If she was that sore surely she would not be working

Offline AnthG

she cannot take it this was 5 minutes into a 30 minute session. I demand she refunds .... offer me a discount on my next punt with them

In my opinion if you left after 5 mins it should be a free booking not a discount they should be giving you.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

NEGaz

In my opinion if you left after 5 mins it should be a free booking not a discount they should be giving you.

Couldn't agree more

Yohan Kebab 2

Her pussy is always sore from what i hear. Definitely a girl that wants the money but not do anything for it in my view. Totally agree should have been full refund  :thumbsdown:

NEGaz

Sounds like she does this trick a few times. Maybe the agency should do something about her. Can't see I though as its money for them with their percentage

Offline PlasticGeordie

Quite apart from the scam like nature of her accepting your money then being unwilling or unable to complete the meet, if she threatened to have you attacked then Diamonds should dismiss her immediately and at the very least give a free punt, more like 2 free punts. Whats going on lately in the NE ? Several very worrying incidents lately.

Offline AnthG

Quite apart from the scam like nature of her accepting your money then being unwilling or unable to complete the meet, if she threatened to have you attacked then Diamonds should dismiss her immediately and at the very least give a free punt, more like 2 free punts. Whats going on lately in the NE ? Several very worrying incidents lately

She is a member here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=27148

So I really am curious if and how she responds to this review. To be honest I have been wanting to see Zara for some time but the review is worrying me as not just the fact that everything was off the table - no kissing, no OWO and no sex! (so what did she think would be occurring in these bookings then?). But the fact that she got aggressive over the lack of them when challenged.

If she doesn't do OWO and kissing then that in itself is a no point in seeing her.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnny34

Quite apart from the scam like nature of her accepting your money then being unwilling or unable to complete the meet, if she threatened to have you attacked then Diamonds should dismiss her immediately and at the very least give a free punt, more like 2 free punts. Whats going on lately in the NE ? Several very worrying incidents lately.

+1  Any threats by her about having you attacked should get her kicked out of Diamonds. Wonder if she'll show up on here to give her side of things?

Offline Gothic D

+1  Any threats by her about having you attacked should get her kicked out of Diamonds. Wonder if she'll show up on here to give her side of things?

I would also like to know what Diamonds have to say.
Offering a discount on a future booking is piss poor in my opinion.She took his money refused any services and then threatened him.That has got to be worth at least two free hours with any of their decent girls and a blacklisting for her.

Offline portable

You should have asked if she did anal.  :D

Shocking behaviour. Total bullshit that she could get that 'sore' unless it was something else like an allergic reaction to something, or someone has actually given her a kick down there. Probably her 'mates' who she threatened to unleash on you if that's the case. And, importantly, why aren't Diamonds doing anything about the fact that one of their employees has threatened a client with violence?

I've been on the fence about Diamonds over the past few months, but I'm getting less and less interested in clicking on the links to see the actual girls now. If there's anyone decent, they'll be jumping ship anyway. Fuck Diamonds.

Offline foreverchanges

I used them quite often during that brief glorious period when they had Lily Delphine, Eva,Honey,Morgan and Grace all working regular shifts but tbh its about two months since I even checked the calendar..its seems that if  this sort of behaviour is tolerated by the agency then I have made the correct decision to avoid them like the plague.

If that incident had happened in my old Edinburgh sauna haunts she would have been sacked on the spot.

Online johnr1

Manii needs a full refund and Zara should get the sack from Diamonds for poor/no services and the threatening is unacceptable Amour would not tolerate her at all  :angry: and she would be kicked out

Offline sesalovdarlo

I saw Zara on her first day at Diamonds under a different name and she was fantastic. However, when I saw her two weeks ago as Zara I had the worst punt ever. No kissing, no CIM, covered oral and to make matters worse she said only my head should penetrate her pussy as her pussy was sore (due to too much fucking that week I think). Anyway, I went in gently, the girl jumps up and says she cannot take it this was 5 minutes into a 30 minute session. I demand she refunds as if I was daft knowing full well when money parts hands they never give it back. She gives Diamonds a call as to why she cannot continue and threatens me to leave or  :angry: :angry:else she calls some men to attack me on my way out. I quickly hurry out of the Quayside West apartment and call Diamonds who pretend to understand and offer me a discount on my next punt with them, I am reluctant to book now and prefer Amour. Zara is pathetic and has a very bad attitude when her pussy is sore!

Wow, really. Threatening punters how low can you get. who the hell is she gunna call? Can you imagine the person getting that call!? "Sorry must dash, my whore friend wants me to fill some random stranger in that I havnt seen yet" I hate this sort of attitude from prozys.  :angry:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Manii has 7 posts  to his name in a year & 2 of them are cut and paste.

I have no doubt that there will be more to this story than meets the eye.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:07:08 am by FLYING BLUE »

zara

I saw Zara on her first day at Diamonds under a different name and she was fantastic. However, when I saw her two weeks ago as Zara I had the worst punt ever. No kissing, no CIM, covered oral and to make matters worse she said only my head should penetrate her pussy as her pussy was sore (due to too much fucking that week I think). Anyway, I went in gently, the girl jumps up and says she cannot take it this was 5 minutes into a 30 minute session. I demand she refunds as if I was daft knowing full well when money parts hands they never give it back. She gives Diamonds a call as to why she cannot continue and threatens me to leave or else she calls some men to attack me on my way out. I quickly hurry out of the Quayside West apartment and call Diamonds who pretend to understand and offer me a discount on my next punt with them, I am reluctant to book now and prefer Amour. Zara is pathetic and has a very bad attitude when her pussy is sore!

hello ,
where do i start with this. lets just let me get my side of the story out.

Manii hi you are correct i have seen you before yet lets just get this correct, the first time you came to see me i met a very nice man and was very happy to see you again when i opened the door to you on Easter Sunday. i remember that night very well and that punt very well as it left me scared and in tears.

The first time you came to see me i had been working with diamonds a month and as i did then to now i still love my job. yet the first time you booked me was for a hour and we both were very well aware of how big your package is compared to my 4ft 11 small body and in that hour punt you had problems then to get it in but after *full* a bottle of lube we managed with in the HOUR punt and we had a good time yet i will let you know now it left me to finish my shift early due to being in pain as like i said you are very large in that area.

so lets go to easter sunday. you booked me for half an hour and as soon as i got the text i knew that we would have a problem as we did back in december. so i still answered the door with a smile on my face because it was lovely to see you and you were met with a kiss then and there so this no kissing i would like to know where this had came from? we made our way to the bedroom paper work sorted diamonds texted, although you arrived 5 mins early i did not say anything. then down to bed and got naked kissing and rubbing each other you then went down on me and i then placed a condom on you to go down on you. i should i told you then that my teeth are coming in and i did not want to mix a open cut and cum in my mouth for hygiene reasons. yet at the time i did not want to spoil the mood. After licking your balls then sucking you we then tried to have sex and the first time we tried we used a lot of lube yet could not even get the tip in. may i also add at this point it was not because for the lot of sex i had but because like i said i am 4ft 11 and you are a very large man who is well over 6ft !
so i changed the condom and tried again with more lube to the point i was in pain i could not longer take part. i said if you wait there i will call  the office. i left the room for 2 minutes and they told me to let you know we don't do refunds.

when i returned you had rushed to get your clothes on and i offered to finish you in my mouth hands or a tit wank as at this point i was burning and in a lot of pain yet i still offered to end the punt as you only had 10 mins left of the 35 min put with you attending early.
at this point you got very angry and started to raise your voice. i got very scared i was no my own in a flat with a man shouting at me i asked you kindly to stop but you didn't and then i said "look don't raise your voice" then you said and i quote " do you really think people don't know where i am i can ring them now" so then i said to you i will call diamonds again and get someone to come if you keep shouting at me and getting in my face like that. at this point you left still shouting at me. i was so scared and in shock. i offered to you finish you off for the last ten mins but you already had your things on and where in a very aggressive and angry mood.

i personally think this review about me has been made out that i was in the wrong yet i tried my best you said you had seen me before and knew you had trouble, but a young girl in a flat on her own with a man shouting at her saying people will come and get me is not in any way to talk to anyone! and i think people jumping on the bandwagon who have never met me need to actually think. i am not a nasty person and it is not in my nature.
i hope this clears my side of the story up. i was scared shouted at and threaten that is why i was going to call diamonds again and i did as i was so scared wouldn't any girl be?

look you are a nice man and i loved you the first time we met but we had a hour to get it in not half and you where well aware of the pain and struggle the first time. i offered  to try and finish the punt to the end but you already had your clothes on. you had kissing went down on me and i went down on you and tried for 10 mins to get it in and it was physically impossible.

zara xoxo   

Offline FLYING BLUE

As I suspected.
A story generally has 2 sides to it.
FB

Offline MasterChief

Impressive, cock is too big for a pro$$ie

walking dead

What's your size limits zara?  Just so we know!

Offline Gothic D

As I suspected.
A story generally has 2 sides to it.
FB

Yes all stories do,but which side is to be believed?
Reading through the previous posts it seems that she has form for this sort of thing.
If as she said that she knew he would be too large why did she not just refuse the booking before taking his money?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not defending nor condeming either party, simply pointing out that there is more to this than the OP suggests. I can imagine the girl was genuinely  scared IF the OP was yelling at her.

Having said that, I would question why she chose to work AND why the booking was accepted given that she already knew the OP?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 04:36:33 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Highlander

Damn, she's tiny. 4'11 and it sounds like the 11 could belong to Manii  :D

sentinel

A lady friend of mine once said that Chinese & Japanese men have small willies whereas black men are generally huge.

But Zara is less than 5 feet tall and only a size 8 so it's no real surprise that she might have a problem with huge, well-endowed guys.

I think I'd be ok for her mind, only a couple of inches taller than she is and, as far as I know, quite modest as regards tackle.  :D

Offline portable

Well this is interesting.

For what it's worth, Zara, I think it's always best to let a guy know right from the start if there are things you are uncomfortable with, or cannot do. If you just say "I can only do oral with a condom because I've had dental work done" and to remind a guy if he is well endowed that it might be painful for you. He might choose not to see you, but it would be best for both of you.

Purely from what has been said, it seems like Manii was having a bad day, and the lack of communication led to his frustration. He thought that you left to go on the phone for other reasons maybe? Not good him getting angry though, especially since now we know he has a huge dick. His parting comment of Zara having a "bad attitude when her pussy is sore" seems uncalled for, especially since he knew that she was small after seeing her the first time.

All comes down to communication from both people I think. If what Zara is saying is true, then Manii's attitude is wrong, however if he didn't know what was going on and was confused by the situation I can maybe understand the reason for some of his comments, as inaccurate as they might be, although a 6ft plus guy with a huge dong getting angry at a petite 5' girl who he knows has a struggle with his size is pretty crappy.

Looking4fun

Theirs always 3 sides to a story
One from both parties involved & then somewhere in between the actual facts but using threatening behaviour to a tiny woman for whatever reason is a cowards trick in my book if that's what happened

zara

Well this is interesting.

For what it's worth, Zara, I think it's always best to let a guy know right from the start if there are things you are uncomfortable with, or cannot do. If you just say "I can only do oral with a condom because I've had dental work done" and to remind a guy if he is well endowed that it might be painful for you. He might choose not to see you, but it would be best for both of you.

Purely from what has been said, it seems like Manii was having a bad day, and the lack of communication led to his frustration. He thought that you left to go on the phone for other reasons maybe? Not good him getting angry though, especially since now we know he has a huge dick. His parting comment of Zara having a "bad attitude when her pussy is sore" seems uncalled for, especially since he knew that she was small after seeing her the first time.

All comes down to communication from both people I think. If what Zara is saying is true, then Manii's attitude is wrong, however if he didn't know what was going on and was confused by the situation I can maybe understand the reason for some of his comments, as inaccurate as they might be, although a 6ft plus guy with a huge dong getting angry at a petite 5' girl who he knows has a struggle with his size is pretty crappy.
back again to fill all your questions in.,

i normal say at the start of every punt what my do's and don't are in this case it slipped my mind and we went in to action. silly mistake yes i know :dash: yet after the second time round of trying he was clearly aware i was trying my best and did so in doggy me on top and him on top. he asked 20 mins into the punt for a refund that is when i said i don't know how things work and contacted the office and told them what we did and that no refund can be handed over. so when i returned expecting him to be on the bed he was actually dressed and in a very aggressive mood as he must have already been well aware of the answer when i left the room to contact the office of this matter.

i would also like to add we get text messages any thing from hours before a punt to people just knocking on the door the second we get told we have a punter coming. i was informed about him coming 10 mins before he arrived and having seen him before and knowing that he lives over the water he would already be on his way and did not want to disappoint so i tried my hardest but sadly failed. 

also it was said i was going to get my friends on to him by someone, i said i would contact the office as i was scared. not to get a  angry mob as it has been made out to be.
i was thinking of my safety at the end of the day. wouldn't any girl ?? 

greychap

The way I look at this is obviously it is 2 sides of a story and I do not know which one is more accurate but what I will say if a girl has to say to a punter I will get security to come here etc that is when a girl is frightened and wants the punter to leave and by saying that she hopes he will just go.

If it was the case the girl was scared and had to resort to saying people will come here then I don't blame her it is a reaction to being scared.

Personally if I have had a bad punt or feel it was not as good as should be I never resort in intimidating or scaring a girl I do not think it is needed.

I have come across many girls who have had to say about security will come because they are scared they will get hurt if a punter turns. There is a lot of danger for girls not knowing what man will come through the door.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Manii is very conspicuous by his absence on this thread don't you think? :unknown:

Online johnr1

Manii is very conspicuous by his absence on this thread don't you think? :unknown:

Yes I do! and I jumped to his defence without thinking .....guess I was wrong  :(

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yes I do! and I jumped to his defence without thinking .....guess I was wrong  :(

You are very honest in your self appraisal  Johnr1. :thumbsup:
I may 'hang myself' when I say we are  all too ready to condemn  the WG in this forum ,  guilty before innocence often seems the norm .
A little considered thought from many, might help us all to be more rational   :rolleyes:

We don't need to automatically  take sides , even though  this truly is, a punters forum, a sense of balance wouldn't go amiss.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 04:43:54 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Bengeo13

Well said FB
When I first saw this thread I was genuinely surprised because I have never experienced anything other than a desire to please from Zara, almost bending over backwards (not literally).
I therefore made my comment about being surprised in my post
My only doubt was why did Zara agree to the 2nd booking after her experiences during the 1st. She has explained that Diamonds only notified her 10 minutes before the appointment time, and I think we all know that could well be the case.
Zara has been brave in coming on here to defend herself (I note Lily has felt the need to do likewise recently) and while this forum is principally for punters I have to say I rather like input from the girls.
In general I like to think we are a fair bunch and end up making a balanced judgment.
In this instance nothing has changed my opinion that Zara is an excellent girl to visit, in fact I should do a review.

walking dead

You are very honest in your self appraisal  Johnr1. :thumbsup:
I may 'hang myself' when I say we are  all too ready to condemn  the WG in this forum ,  guilty before innocence often seems the norm .
A little considered thought from many, might help us all to be more rational   :rolleyes:

We don't need to automatically  take sides , even though  this truly is, a punters forum, a sense of balance wouldn't go amiss.

I have to disagree.  Whenever a popular girl gets a whiff of a negative review,  the punter more often than not immediately gets a hard time

Offline Highlander

Not totally in support of the OP as I feel he overreacted but I can see how he'd be disappointed after that great first experience.

Personally, I used to see her regularly when she first started but the last time she was sore and this limited the experience for me as well so haven't been back as there are plenty of other good options out there.

I know a girl who slept with a guy who was massive and she said it was great that one time but wouldn't want to do it again. Maybe this was how Zara felt. Bigger isn't always better!

Zara should have asked Diamonds to refuse booking requests from Manii if this was the case though.

zara

i used to get sore a lot back when i first started as it is a huge change you have to think, a girl used to only one guy a week to a lot in a day. it is a huge change to the body as we do and i speak for all girl try our best in each punt. at the moment i have been working for diamonds for 5 months now and have found the best products (lube condoms ext) that work best for me to help me perform t my best with out felling in pain like i did back then.  and the reason this hurt with manii was simply because i tried and tried but it simply did not fit.
although manii i don't think personally will be coming back to see my again he is off my punter list as sometimes things are just to big  :scare:

sentinel

The trouble is Zara isn't going to know whether she'll be ok with a guy until he turns up at her door and he has done the paperwork with her. 

To put it bluntly she's not going to know how well endowed he is until he strips off.

And if she gets pain/discomfort from seeing several different guys in a day then some of her clients might feel that that they haven't had a full and satisfying experience with her.

Not that it's her fault at all and I hope Zara doesn't take this as me having a go at her, on the contrary I'm sure she is a lovely and sincere girl doing the best that she can to keep the customer satisfied.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:35:23 am by sentinel »

NEGaz

Reading through the previous posts it seems that she has form for this sort of thing.
If as she said that she knew he would be too large why did she not just refuse the booking before taking his money?

Should have not taken the booking if you knew you had problems last time. But fair play coming on here to explain your side of things.
Gives us a insight into what went on  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
And if she gets pain/discomfort from seeing several different guys in a day then some of her clients might feel that that they haven't had a full and satisfying experience with her.

Not that it's her fault at all and I hope Zara doesn't take this as me having a go at her, on the contrary I'm sure she is a lovely and sincere girl doing the best that she can to keep the customer satisfied.

Who's fault is it then? the punter for having the audacity to expect a decent level of service?  If she gets pain after x number of guys in a day then don't see that many, stop being greedy. Every punter deserves the same level of service. All she has to do is tell Diamonds she can only see a limited number of punters or even reduce her hours so she's capable of giving everyone the same service. 

greychap

Who's fault is it then? the punter for having the audacity to expect a decent level of service?  If she gets pain after x number of guys in a day then don't see that many, stop being greedy. Every punter deserves the same level of service. All she has to do is tell Diamonds she can only see a limited number of punters or even reduce her hours so she's capable of giving everyone the same service.

None of us was there in the punt so very difficult to say. Personally I think she needs to think about how many people she can see in a day.

But she said the client scared her as to mentioning getting security so if she is telling the truth I do not think a punter should behave like that to make a girl feel threatened for her safety.

The girls can be considered greedy especially where they have to see a lot of people just to make £150 after paying out fees.

So I can see why this happened.

greychap

i used to get sore a lot back when i first started as it is a huge change you have to think, a girl used to only one guy a week to a lot in a day. it is a huge change to the body as we do and i speak for all girl try our best in each punt. at the moment i have been working for diamonds for 5 months now and have found the best products (lube condoms ext) that work best for me to help me perform t my best with out felling in pain like i did back then.  and the reason this hurt with manii was simply because i tried and tried but it simply did not fit.
although manii i don't think personally will be coming back to see my again he is off my punter list as sometimes things are just to big  :scare:

One thing I don't get is if you can get sore a lot and I know that you have to see a lot of punters to make some money as the money is low with Diamonds and the fees you pay them can be high including money towards rent of using there flat.

So why not see less punters per day as a independent and charge a bit more to limit the amount of punters that want to book you and pay for your own hotel room.

You could probably charge £70 for 30 min 1hr £120 or £130 concentrate on giving 100% to the punters you see, choose who to see and who not to and you could probably find a hotel for £60 a day.

If your using there incall flats you have extra pressure to see more punters to make the money for them and you seems ridiculous to me especially if you get sore so why put yourself through this method of selling yourself??????

Offline MasterChief

One thing I don't get is if you can get sore a lot and I know that you have to see a lot of punters to make some money as the money is low with Diamonds and the fees you pay them can be high including money towards rent of using there flat.

So why not see less punters per day as a independent and charge a bit more to limit the amount of punters that want to book you and pay for your own hotel room.

You could probably charge £70 for 30 min 1hr £120 or £130 concentrate on giving 100% to the punters you see, choose who to see and who not to and you could probably find a hotel for £60 a day.

If your using there incall flats you have extra pressure to see more punters to make the money for them and you seems ridiculous to me especially if you get sore so why put yourself through this method of selling yourself??????

First time I have seen a punter asking to pay more  :scare:

greychap

First time I have seen a punter asking to pay more  :scare:

I don't mind paying more if it means the girl is not treating it like a cattle market and sees less punters and concentrates on them more.

Im not originally from the North East so when I came up here I was shocked by the prices compared to where I have previously punted, London, Manchester, the South West etc. So I was always used to paying more.

But the local agencies are more like massage parlour prices and the set up is more or less the same as many as punters as possible. Where when I used agencies before most of the prices were at least £150 for hr and the girls did not usually see more them 3 punters on a shift so were more fresh and not sore.

themademan2

hello ,
where do i start with this. lets just let me get my side of the story out.

Manii hi you are correct i have seen you before yet lets just get this correct, the first time you came to see me i met a very nice man and was very happy to see you again when i opened the door to you on Easter Sunday. i remember that night very well and that punt very well as it left me scared and in tears.

The first time you came to see me i had been working with diamonds a month and as i did then to now i still love my job. yet the first time you booked me was for a hour and we both were very well aware of how big your package is compared to my 4ft 11 small body and in that hour punt you had problems then to get it in but after *full* a bottle of lube we managed with in the HOUR punt and we had a good time yet i will let you know now it left me to finish my shift early due to being in pain as like i said you are very large in that area.

so lets go to easter sunday. you booked me for half an hour and as soon as i got the text i knew that we would have a problem as we did back in december. so i still answered the door with a smile on my face because it was lovely to see you and you were met with a kiss then and there so this no kissing i would like to know where this had came from? we made our way to the bedroom paper work sorted diamonds texted, although you arrived 5 mins early i did not say anything. then down to bed and got naked kissing and rubbing each other you then went down on me and i then placed a condom on you to go down on you. i should i told you then that my teeth are coming in and i did not want to mix a open cut and cum in my mouth for hygiene reasons. yet at the time i did not want to spoil the mood. After licking your balls then sucking you we then tried to have sex and the first time we tried we used a lot of lube yet could not even get the tip in. may i also add at this point it was not because for the lot of sex i had but because like i said i am 4ft 11 and you are a very large man who is well over 6ft !
so i changed the condom and tried again with more lube to the point i was in pain i could not longer take part. i said if you wait there i will call  the office. i left the room for 2 minutes and they told me to let you know we don't do refunds.

when i returned you had rushed to get your clothes on and i offered to finish you in my mouth hands or a tit wank as at this point i was burning and in a lot of pain yet i still offered to end the punt as you only had 10 mins left of the 35 min put with you attending early.
at this point you got very angry and started to raise your voice. i got very scared i was no my own in a flat with a man shouting at me i asked you kindly to stop but you didn't and then i said "look don't raise your voice" then you said and i quote " do you really think people don't know where i am i can ring them now" so then i said to you i will call diamonds again and get someone to come if you keep shouting at me and getting in my face like that. at this point you left still shouting at me. i was so scared and in shock. i offered to you finish you off for the last ten mins but you already had your things on and where in a very aggressive and angry mood.

i personally think this review about me has been made out that i was in the wrong yet i tried my best you said you had seen me before and knew you had trouble, but a young girl in a flat on her own with a man shouting at her saying people will come and get me is not in any way to talk to anyone! and i think people jumping on the bandwagon who have never met me need to actually think. i am not a nasty person and it is not in my nature.
i hope this clears my side of the story up. i was scared shouted at and threaten that is why i was going to call diamonds again and i did as i was so scared wouldn't any girl be?

look you are a nice man and i loved you the first time we met but we had a hour to get it in not half and you where well aware of the pain and struggle the first time. i offered  to try and finish the punt to the end but you already had your clothes on. you had kissing went down on me and i went down on you and tried for 10 mins to get it in and it was physically impossible.

zara xoxo
Now it's obvious wor Manii wasn't talking shite... Some of the white Knights scared him and I did feel at the time the guy left a genuine review. At least the truth has come out that Zara/ mysterious Mia was talking shite about her version of events  :timeout: