Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Jassmine touring Bristol  (Read 3872 times)

13 review(s) for Lorennaa xxx (5 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I always treat Romanian prossies with suspicion but last week I decided to give Jassmine a punt on account of her magnificent looking tits.  So booked an hour.

Comms easy but only by text so maybe Sergey is manning her phone for her.  Agreed time, clothing and services to be provided.  :thumbsup:

Location was a central punter friendly Bristol hotel with plenty of paid for parking in the streets and car parks nearby. No problem with reception staff or lift access.  :thumbsup:

Jassmine is a slim, tall and good looking prossie and with fine enhanced tits and enhanced lips. She was dressed in bra and knickers which is not what I requested. She says in her profile that she has a variety of outfits but obviously Sergei had not passed on the message.  Sorted the paperwork and although I was freshly showered she did not offer the use of hers.  As we stripped off she was still checking her phones which was annoying.  :thumbsdown:

I wanted to start with a fondle and some FK.  That was not on offer even though it was on her likes list.  I decided to try some RO first but she put me off by wiping her cunt with a wet wipe first. So obviously not freshly showered from the last punter then!  :scare:

Gave up on even attempting RO so I suggested she give me a BJ.  She wet-wiped my cock and then covered me up.  So no OWO, CIM or swallow which are also on her likes list.  My little head was ruling by now and also money had changed hands.  So after a few minutes of reasonable covered oral I decided that it was time for a fuck.  She decided my cock was too big (bet she says that to all the guys!) so if I wanted anal it would be another £30.  I decided not to bother!  :thumbsdown:

After checking her texts (annoying again) she then got on top in cowgirl and ground up and down on me for about 10 mins trying to get me to come quick even though she offers a 100% no rush service!  She had already told me it was cum once in a hour and that this was on her AW profile which was absolute fucking bollocks but I decided not to argue the toss here.  During  the ride I got a good chance to fondle her tits.  We then went into mish where I decided to spin things out by pounding her hard for a good 15 mins but no FK sadly.  I then asked if I could give her the facial we previously agreed. Surprise, surprise she now wasn't doing facials today!  So onto her knees for some doggy for about 10 min where I could play with her tits again.  When it was time to pop, I pulled out, uncovered and spread my man fat across her back.  I had been doing some edging the day before the meet and there was plenty of it. I think this pissed her off specially as it ran down her arse crack!  Never mind!  :lol: :lol:

After a quick clean up I dressed and left with about 15 mins still to go.

Definitely no PSE or GFE.  Only a basic service with no kissing, no OWO, no CIM and no facials but then again Choose Romanian, Pay Romanian, Get Romanian!

She said she had another week to run in Bristol but I wouldn't bother to return.

Not good VFM at £100 (plus £30 extra if I had gone for anal).  :thumbsdown:

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10
Service 2/10
Overall 3/10

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 07:32:50 am by Roth »

Offline Roth

I know she has mixed reviews on UKP but some recent good feedback from legit punters which swayed me.  Also those tits ...!  :crazy: :wacko:

Shouldn't of bothered though - my bad!  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 07:40:14 am by Roth »

fatmonkey85

Roth I am sorry that you did not have a good time after my recommendation. for me she looks and sounds like a bond girl but with massive boobs and she was really nice.

Offline Roth

Roth I am sorry that you did not have a good time after my recommendation. for me she looks and sounds like a bond girl but with massive boobs and she was really nice.

Yep she's nice enough and her tits are out of this world!  :thumbsup:  But her services were pretty limited.  :thumbsdown:  Typical standard Romanian way of operating sadly.  :thumbsdown: :dash:

Offline Roth

Offline PaintBrush

Sorry to hear, it was not up there in the top ten punts of all time.

Seems we've both experience the pre activity wet wipe experience!

Offline Roth

Sorry to hear, it was not up there in the top ten punts of all time.

Seems we've both experience the pre activity wet wipe experience!

Well I had an itch that needed to be scratched in the form of playing with her tits.  :crazy: :wacko: :lol: :lol: Scrathed the itch now and won't go back if she return to Bristol.  :wackogirl:

guy_of_fifty

Thanks for the review Roth. She's off my HL! which is good really as there are far too many on there already  :D

Offline PeachyAssFan

Sorry to hear about the poor time you had. Sounds shit.  Let's do everyone a favour and blacklist the bitch.

Offline Roth

Thanks for the review Roth. She's off my HL! which is good really as there are far too many on there already  :D

I know what you mean.  It's gonna take me years to work through my HL!  :wacko:  :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

I know what you mean.  It's gonna take me years to work through my HL!  :wacko:  :lol: :lol:

No it won't take so long,  unless you keep adding to it, WGs are self-culling.

Offline Roth

No it won't take so long,  unless you keep adding to it, WGs are self-culling.

I know but I've just added these 2 prossies who seem to be touring Bristol soon -

:lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol:

spkmstr48

I know but I've just added these 2 prossies who seem to be touring Bristol soon -

:lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Always good to have a large pool of possibles as well since you never know who's gonna be available when you need to punt.

Offline Roth

Always good to have a large pool of possibles as well since you never know who's gonna be available when you need to punt.

+1 very true. :thumbsup:

guy_of_fifty

Let us know how you get on with the first of the 2 you linked. She's been on my HL for a while just in case I got to London.

Offline Roth

Let us know how you get on with the first of the 2 you linked. She's been on my HL for a while just in case I got to London.

Kylie is touring Bristol this week but is normally in London.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

I see Jassmine is back in Bristol and advertising on AW.  :(

Let's hope her service has improved from last time.  :unknown:

Offline ico23

Roth.

You do seem to like the MILF type as do I so I would highly recommend Kristina you mention above if you haven't seen her before. Very tall so take your Cubans. And looking at AW she's in Bristol from tomorrow.

I saw her when she was based in Cleeve which was a little while ago but she is certainly good company and at £100 ph booked in advance excellent VFM.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:43:43 pm by ico23 »

Offline Roth

Roth.

You do seem to like the MILF type as do I so I would highly recommend Kristina you mention above if you haven't seen her before. Very tall so take your Cubans. And looking at AW she's in Bristol from tomorrow.

I saw her when she was based in Cleeve which was a little while ago but she is certainly good company and at £100 ph booked in advance excellent VFM.

Cheers ICO23.  :drinks:

She's deffo on my HL.  A good price too.   :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Remains in my memory as a SHIT PUNT. :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash:

Still in Bristol this week.  :scare: :dash:

bristolqwerty

I always treat Romanian prossies with suspicion

+1 :dash:

bristolqwerty

No wonder all EE blokes are portrayed as miserable b******s, their pressies are all shit.  :dash:

Offline Roth

No wonder all EE blokes are portrayed as miserable b******s, their pressies are all shit.  :dash:

+1.  :thumbsup: And their prossies too!   :lol: :lol:

bristolqwerty

No Romanian (pressies) are shite too, it wasn't a stupid iPad typo  :dash:

Offline Roth

No Romanian (pressies) are shite too, it wasn't a stupid iPad typo  :dash:

:D

Offline Not_today

I know she has mixed reviews on UKP but some recent good feedback from legit punters which swayed me.  Also those tits ...!  :crazy: :wacko:

Shouldn't of bothered though - my bad!  :thumbsdown:

Can always rely on Roth for a good, honest review.   :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Can always rely on Roth for a good, honest review.   :thumbsup:

Cheers Mate.  :drinks:  Yep great shame she's a crap punt cos her tits are funtastic!!!! :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: