Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle independent - Birmingham and well worth the drive  (Read 3468 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MancSean

External Link/Members Only

Was going back to Manc today and thought it would be a good idea to break the journey up and visit Michelle for a couple of hours.
I messaged her a couple days before and booked for an afternoon session.
Before Michelle left London she was very difficult to book and whilst London has lost one of it's top girls Birmingham isn't that far less than 2 hours in fact and of course she's back in London a lot.
Apart from going to villa park on numerous occasions I haven't really seen much of Birmingham. Seemed ok and was quite a nice area around where Michelle lives.
House was nice and was greeted by her dog who was very sweet. I think I had forgotten how gorgeous Michelle is and has one of the finest asses around. She was wearing a sexy black dress sheer at the back. I paid my money to her and we started snogging and undressing each other.
Michelle as ever was very passionate and delivered a first class service. She is great at oral and ball licking and I enjoyed her skills many times during our session. Lots of kissing sex in multiple positions and I came twice. Tried for a third and Michelle put loads of effort trying to get me off but it wasn't going to happen.  No worries as I felt really satisfied and had happy memories for the rest of the drive up the m6.
I don't normally see girls more than once and twice maximum.  But u could see Michelle many many times and now I know she's on the route back home I intend to.
Michelle has an amazing memory and is great company as well as an amazing shag. Birmingham lads you don't know how lucky you are

Offline Toohorny123

Sounds like a good punt
Might be seeing Her this weekend

Offline Excalibur

Thought she might be too vanilla as far as a Likes Sean?

Offline MancSean

Thought she might be too vanilla as far as a Likes Sean?
It depends what you are looking for.  If you want a gfe with an extremely beautiful woman who provides an excellent service then no she ticks all the boxes.  If you are after something more hardcore then she's probably not right
I get different urges but for a great gfe michelle is tops for me

Offline Excalibur

Fair dos. Numerous trips to London ended up with visits to Lily, Ameera and Monique etc. Now Michelle is on the doorstep it would feel wrong not to pay her a visit especially when you consider the current Brum punting talent pool.

Offline MancSean

Fair dos. Numerous trips to London ended up with visits to Lily, Ameera and Monique etc. Now Michelle is on the doorstep it would feel wrongot to pay her a visit especially when you consider the current Brum punting talent pool.
I promise you won't regret it she's right up there in the same league as Ameera and Lily in terms of delivering service and friendliness. And above all she really is a great shag. Tbh suits me better her being in Brum as is now easier to book and is on route between manc and the smoke

boredguyxx

hey, anyone knows Michelle's mobile number? I can't seem to find it on her AW page. Thx

Offline MancSean

hey, anyone knows Michelle's mobile number? I can't seem to find it on her AW page. Thx
She's away best thing to do is send her a message via aw and she will reply