Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie - Bristol - slightly different sub/Dom/BDSM review  (Read 2885 times)

lancspunter

External Link/Members Only

The South West is already very familiar with Little Katie - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - but I thought I would offer a further, slightly different insight.It's a bit long, but then again we spent a long time together and I hope this offers a different insight into her sexuality.

Date: 15th April 2015
Duration: 12 hours

Preamble: I first contacted Katie several weeks ago as I knew I would be in Bristol for a few days this month. Not knowing the area at all I did a preliminary search using the key words "submissive" and "submission" and Katie popped up. Her reviews on AW were glowing and I liked the sound/look of her from her profile. Further research on UKP confirmed that she was popular and in obvious high demand, despite a couple of negative reviews due to comms - this often happens with part timers who are incredibly popular.

Comms
: I was specific but not elaborate in my initial email, clearly stating that I was an experienced dominant and was looking for a submissive who was either experienced in or keen to explore BDSM. Katie responded within a day and we took our conversation to personal email to explore things further. She was very clear and detailed in her emails, stating that this was a side of her sexuality that she had been wanting to explore for a while and it was patently obvious that she knew what she was talking about and knew what she wanted. On the day itself she kept me informed about what she was bringing with her - toys, clothing etc - and the progress of her journey.

First Meeting: Right, you get a stunningly beautiful young woman roll up in a convertible with the top down, on a ridiculously hot, sunny day ... what's not to like? I had asked her to dress comfortably and casually so she had chosen to wear a black strappy top and shorts playsuit with black ankle boots that showed off her long tanned legs.

BDSM: It is important to state here that I am an experienced dominant. Of course the dynamic is about surrendering power and choice and about being controlled, but it is also about trust, absolute respect, punishment, reward and mutual pleasure. Katie can afford to be selective when agreeing to any booking request - but it needs to be stated that she will not agree to BDSM activities with just anyone - she will be particularly choosy when selecting a Dom to submit to. I just happened to hit lucky - right face, right time I guess.

The Meeting: This was a long booking and as such there was no rush. Just how I like it. Originally it was a shorter meeting but the opportunity arose to extend it to an overnight stay and I knew that I would be foolish to pass up on the invitation. I had rented a large loft-type apartment to allow plenty of space and variety for the various activities that I had in mind.  We began with a long chat and a couple of drinks before I introduced Katie to the first game. This was a game of chance - ten cards, some containing punishments/forfeits and some containing rewards. Two of the cards contained directions to her payment and the game was over once she had the total fee. There was a palpable air of excitement and anticipation as Katie deliberated over which to choose. She was visibly shaking and her breathing was heavy ... pain or pleasure ... it was entirely up to her choice, and she did not know what was written on any of the cards, purely that the ten cards contained an equal amount of punishments and reward.

The first card selected simply read "6 spanks on each arse cheek" - she bent over, shaking a little, legs tight together and on tiptoes and received each spank dutifully. What was particularly memorable about this were the little pleasurable sighs that she gave out as she anticipated the physical contact. It is a game of luck and chance - a gentle introduction to BDSM that is more about the mental than the physical aspect of control. The rules were quite clear - the game ended when she had her complete fee. As a game of chance she had this after just four choices and it was game over, despite her wanting to continue!

More in-depth talk and drinks followed before I instructed her to display all the toys she had chosen to bring with her - pink vibrator, spreader bar, hog-ties, g-spot vibe, nipple clamps ((light and hard), wax candle, butt plugs, light floggers, a paddle, a quite aggressive anal hook, pinwheel, doxy wand, Shibari rope, ball-gag and a blindfold. (Thank you to all those who have bought those as presents for her!)

It may seem odd to many, but at this point we had not kissed and neither had I seen her naked, It was simply casual chat and drinks but with an air of sexual tension. I do not know how to explain it better for people who have not experienced aspects of this lifesyle. At one point, mid sentence, I instructed her to clean her black butt plug and insert it into her pussy, held in place by her thong. She did so without hesitation and we continued to drink and chat. I had offered her some lube but she told me t hat she was naturally gifted in that area! Her subsequent speech was punctuated by deep-breath pauses as she silently acknowledged the fact that her pussy was filled and yet she was carrying out a "normal" conversation. When I judged the time to be right I removed her playsuit, thong and plug and chose to pleasure her with my fingers. Within minutes she had squirted all over the sofa - yes I know there was a bit of a debate on another thread about her squirting, but  she does, and how!

The next couple of hours were taken up with another game of luck/chance involving a pack of playing cards. Each suit represented something different - hearts represented pleasure, whereby Katie could choose how to be pleasured and the value of the card indicated for how long. Spades was the paddle, and the value determined how many hits. The first card selected was the Queen of spades - "Oh no!" was her immediate reaction, albeit with an accompanying chuckle,  but she took 12 paddle hits of what I would describe as a moderate strength. She had presented herself obediently and gracefully for me and you could seriously sense the pleasure she received from experiencing the pain.

The next card was the Ace of hearts (one minute of pleasure of her choice) and she chose DFK. Interesting.  I could bore you with the fine details of all of the subsequent selections, but won't, as most will not have read up until this point anyway! But .. let me tell you about the time she selected the 6 of hearts. The 6 represented either a numerical value or a time value .. it was pleasure, so entirely her choice. Her actual choice told me so much about her - and this was about 3 hours into our meeting ... she chose slaps to her face, breasts and arse but out on the balcony in full view of the crowded bar that was 20m away. The bar was full, being the end of a hot day, and there was nothing but an empty courtyard in between. So, you have a situation of a semi-naked Katie fully on display for all to see, on a balcony, being slapped/spanked. And that was her pleasure choice! Need I say more?

Shibari was next on the menu and she looked picture-perfect, restrained in aesthetically pleasing black rope symmetry, accompanied by the doxy wand to bring her to whatever number of climax it was by this point. ...
There was a point in the early hours of the morning where we just chilled and relaxed, the session essentially being concluded. The thing was that Katie still wanted more and it became the ridiculously dirty and proficient GFE that is well documented in her reviews already. No need for me to replicate.

Summary: Outstanding in every respect.

Online SmokeEater

I think this is a great review  :thumbsup:

I love the aspect of the submissive  roll but have no experience  and frankly wouldn't  really know where to start so stay clear.

This review makes me want to see Katie even more, not to replicate this performance  it's  just that she seems perfect in everything she does.

lancspunter

I think this is a great review  :thumbsup:

I love the aspect of the submissive  roll but have no experience  and frankly wouldn't  really know where to start so stay clear.

This review makes me want to see Katie even more, not to replicate this performance  it's  just that she seems perfect in everything she does.

Thank you. I realise this is my first discrete review - my others have always been included in existing threads. As far as not knowing where to start, well we all have to start somewhere. I think Clooney mentioned on another thread/review that it can be frustrating for a sub if the Dom does not know what he is doing, so all I can advise is reading up about the lifestyle in depth on the various very good websites around, then having the self-restraint to control the situation when it arises rather than succumbing to the primal urge to fuck.

"Perfect in everything she does"? That pretty much sums her up.

Online SmokeEater

Thank you. I realise this is my first discrete review - my others have always been included in existing threads. As far as not knowing where to start, well we all have to start somewhere. I think Clooney mentioned on another thread/review that it can be frustrating for a sub if the Dom does not know what he is doing, so all I can advise is reading up about the lifestyle in depth on the various very good websites around, then having the self-restraint to control the situation when it arises rather than succumbing to the primal urge to fuck.

Thanks for the advice Lancspunter  :thumbsup:

Offline hooper567

Great review and a few ideas have been borne from reading it  ;)

Offline Bikerboy

Hey LP

Thanks for your detailed review! Great job.

Interesting to read about the 'dark' side of LK.   :rolleyes:

lancspunter

Hey LP

Thanks for your detailed review! Great job.

Interesting to read about the 'dark' side of LK.   :rolleyes:

You are welcome ... the 'dark' side was exactly what she wanted to explore.

spkmstr48

That's one hell of a first review!

Looking forward to meeting her when our long planned session finally comes around. What with my work commitments and LKs availability...

unclesweetheart

A very erotic and interesting review. Thanks. Her choice of pleasure is very arousing. I will have to send her an email, I think. Thanks again.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Its Official ! :hi:

I have joined the Little Katie Fan Club.... :cool:

I finally met with this SexyAsFuck minx on Friday last (17th) ......a now unforgettable date for me, after what can only be described as a phenomenal first meet.
Rather than derail this excellent review (...a great insight into what Katie is about and how adventurous and edgy she is prepared to be.....) I should maybe write one of my own? However, I am really not sure I can do justice to the encounter with mere words - suffice to say, that what I planned - an ambitious intensely erotic journey of sexual tension and trust, followed by a game of filthy licking, sucking, fingering and fucking - went better than I (...or I believe she...) could ever have imagined.... :drinks:
We just clicked......it was one of those sexually charged encounters that leaves you breathless for more.
She is fresh, young, adventurous, clever, sexy and fun......and as cute, honest and genuine as the day is long!
Katie is a complete one off, and for me to hit it off with her in such spectacular fashion was a truly memorable treat....
I hope the first of many such edgy, adventurous meetings.
Simply Awesome :hi:

Again, great review! :drinks:

Offline hooper567

I finally met with this SexyAsFuck minx on Friday last (17th) ......a now unforgettable date for me, after what can only be described as a phenomenal first meet.
Rather than derail this excellent review (...a great insight into what Katie is about and how adventurous and edgy she is prepared to be.....) I should maybe write one of my own? However, I am really not sure I can do justice to the encounter with mere words - suffice to say, that what I planned - an ambitious intensely erotic journey of sexual tension and trust, followed by a game of filthy licking, sucking, fingering and fucking - went better than I (...or I believe she...) could ever have imagined.... :drinks:
We just clicked......it was one of those sexually charged encounters that leaves you breathless for more.
She is fresh, young, adventurous, clever, sexy and fun......and as cute, honest and genuine as the day is long!
Katie is a complete one off, and for me to hit it off with her in such spectacular fashion was a truly memorable treat....

Welcome to the club   ;)

lancspunter

A very erotic and interesting review. Thanks. Her choice of pleasure is very arousing. I will have to send her an email, I think. Thanks again.
Thank you. Katie's choice of pleasure was indeed very interesting and arousing.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thank you. Katie's choice of pleasure was indeed very interesting and arousing.

Yes great review...
and yes I concur.... her choice of "pleasure" was very interesting and also VERY arousing for me too.
A once in a lifetime fantasy fulfilled for both Katie and I, I think !  :cool: :drinks: :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:12:43 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

lancspunter

Its Official !

I have joined the Little Katie Fan Club....

Cisco - I like the way you write and am sure that you could do justice to the meeting with words - so get a review posted!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cisco - I like the way you write and am sure that you could do justice to the meeting with words - so get a review posted!

thank-you :drinks:
To do it justice I need to write it in a detailed, no stone left unturned fashion.....it may take me too much time.   :unknown:

unclesweetheart

Well I've thrown my hat in the ring! Wish me luck guys.

Offline hooper567

thank-you :drinks:
To do it justice I need to write it in a detailed, no stone left unturned fashion.....it may take me too much time.   :unknown:

Some of your reviews are very impressive in their detail and im sure you can do justice of your meeting with Katie, you know you want too!  :)

Offline hooper567

Lz-129

A fantastic review! I have had contact with Katie meself and hoping to meet her in the not too distant future, from the contact I have had it will certainly be special!
Sounds like the op had a great night :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Brilliant 1st review  :hi:

As with Clooney's of Lindsey, this has certainly opened my eyes and imagination to what is possible in this arena. Will be doing some further reading.

I can imagine the mutual excitement over the possible rewards/punishment and also trying to guess what the girl might select by way of rewards.

Katie sounds fab. Would so love to see her sometime.

Thanks for posting and sharing.

Offline Bikerboy

Hey Cisco,

Welcome to the LK Club!

She is indeed a minx and it sounds like you hit it off very well.

It's been a couple of months since my last session with LK, but the day is seared in memory like it is in yours. Unlike anyone else I have met, with such a joy for life, people and all shades of sex....also very pretty, young and unaffected.

I am on a promise from LK for another meet soon, so if you fancy writing a review to wet my appetite, feel free!!  :rolleyes: