Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca 121  (Read 1700 times)

pking_paul

Well, lets start with understanding my tastes to save confusion on here.
I prefer GFE to PSE and ‘real’ as opposed to fake, hence the girls that tick my box may not suit everyone else – please bear that in mind when reading on.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Rebecca is going to be a tough one to describe, petite, terrific smile, curvy toned physique and, well, simply put, ‘fit’! Anyone who has met her already will know what I mean.

We started with a dinner date, though I admit I now wish I’d taken her somewhere nicer. Conversation flowed and despite the terrible weather we made our way back to my apartment near the city centre. A few laughs under the brollies and a stop for a kiss en route (with a cheeky fondle I got away with), it set the scene for a real GFE.

I tire of the details on here, but suffice to say Rebecca did not disappoint when we got to the apartment. She has skills that have been honed to perfection as far as I am concerned, and towards the end of our time her naughty side came through with a little nipple tweaking. This isn’t quite my thing I’ll admit, but after that experience I may well be changing my mind.

She was kind enough to leave me with a few photographic memories of her standing in stockings and heels – what a sight. They are carefully hidden away of course – so don’t even ask!! Suffice to say that the pics on her page are most certainly genuine. Be nice to her and you get the same back… or more even.

I may well get criticism on here for such a strong review, but my day went from a pretty crap one to a big smile on my face – so I tell it as it is.

Rebecca puts a smile on your face – for me that is spot on!  :yahoo:

Lz-129

I tire of the details on here, but suffice to say Rebecca did not disappoint when we got to the apartment.

I may well get criticism on here for such a strong review, but my day went from a pretty crap one to a big smile on my face – so I tell it as it is.

Er! Strong?

Offline Roth

Terrific review pking_paul.  We all want to see her now cos of this.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

squeezebox

PP, thanks for putting up a review.

I for one have become a little more accustomed to the "cut and thrust/thrusting" of more detail and action in a review....check some of the London ones for clarification.  :hi:

One important question for me is...how is her back nowadays? 

Lz-129

I for one have become a little more accustomed to the "cut and thrust/thrusting" of more detail and action in a review....check some of the London ones for clarification.  :hi:

It's an old review pre back op!
You need to ask someone who's seen her since!

spkmstr48

Best person to ask is ER but if her back is affectimg her work she'll probably tell you.

Offline Bristolboy

I saw her a few weeks ago and her back wasn't too much of an issue, we couldn't do doggie, but that's all really

squeezebox

I saw her a few weeks ago and her back wasn't too much of an issue, we couldn't do doggie, but that's all really

Thanks.  :hi:

Best person to ask is ER but if her back is affectimg her work she'll probably tell you.

It's an old review pre back op!
You need to ask someone who's seen her since!

Fair point(s). For me, it's what type of detail is put in current/new reviews that saves me time so I can make an informed decision on whom I see.

midspunt69

Rebecca has now joined twitter and posted a lovely ass snap today
Twitter.com/englishrebecca1

:diablo: