Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita at New Thai House in Leicester  (Read 6220 times)

Offline Lt Shaffer

New Thai House in Leicester is my "go-to" place when I'm in the need of relief and don't want to do it myself.  Been coming here for years (sorry!) so I thought I'd review my most recent trip to share some information.  On this occasion I just showed up at about 8pm on a mid-week night and there were three girls available: Lisa, Anita and Jasmine.

I'd seen Anita once before and on that occasion had such a good time that I recommended her to a couple of guys that were just walking in as I was leaving.  That last occasion was one of the very few times that I'd gone FS at New Thai House as Anita's looks and body were just too difficult to resist.  IMO, Anita doesn't have the facial features of a traditional thai woman - she's got more of a western look about her and is very pretty.  She's probably between 25 and 28 but looks more like 18-21.  And her body and breasts are amazing.  I like curvy and large-breasted women and whilst she's actually quite slim around the waist she certainly fits the bill.

So, normally I go there just for FBSM and HE and this is what I went for with Anita on this latest visit.  £30 door entry for 45 minutes and £40 for an HJ.  I paid the extra to Anita before the massage so that the paperwork was out of the way.  All of the girls that I've met at NTH offer a pretty decent massage, some better than others.  Anita's is probably about a 6.5 out of 10.  She does try and she does kneel on you and all that, but I've had better.

After 25+ minutes of massage, during which she was totally naked but as I'm on my front I can't see much anyway, Anita oiled herself up and started body-to-body and some reaching under.  Bizarrely, Anita is the only girl that I've met here who does the reach-under.  All of the other ladies avoid your cock like the plague until you're on your back and it's party time.  Anyway, Anita's body to body was pretty darned good and I couldn't wait to turn over.  More B2B followed and some excellent tit-fucking before the inevitable HE by HR.

Shower offered but declined - there is a shower but if it's the one I last used about 2 years ago, it's in a back room behind reception and pretty crap.  As I've not taken up the offer since, it could be better now, but i doubt it.

£70 for 45 minutes is a bit pricey compared to the standard Chinese FBSM places, but the service is different.  I've only been to one of those so far (in Solihull - planning to go the new Long Eaton one soon) and found that the lady didn't remove any clothes although did allow a bit of touching.  At NTH you can get FS if you want it but beware of extras - I seem to recall that last time I was with Anita and blissfully in missionary, I asked her if I could drop the load on her tits and she said that would be an extra £20!  I'm pretty sure that kissing would have been extra too.  I enjoy both formats of the game to be honest, it's just nice to have a safe, local place in the sea of foreign and domestic con-artist indies.

External Link/Members Only

Offline maz98

Are her tits real or fake?

TIA

Offline Allnewman

Do any of the girls have fake Tits?

Offline Lt Shaffer

I've only been seeing two recently, Anita and Lisa, and both of those girls have natural pairs.

Offline Allnewman

Offline TeaAndScones

I met Lisa couple of weeks went for topless massage ended up skipping the massage and went straight to hr. Paid extra for bj. She was extremely chatty and made me feel comfortable.

Offline Allnewman

What are her stats you think

Offline Lt Shaffer

Lisa - size 10/12, C cup (?), pretty good English, nice looking woman, had a kid. Oral is very good, massage average, HR average. As per the earlier post, she has a fun, engaging personality.

Offline Allnewman

Offline Lt Shaffer

Not cheap but I'm not entirely sure either!  If it's half-hour then I think it would be £25 + £60.  45 minutes would be £30 + £60.  What you get for the £60 will differ between girls there.  I doubt many will kiss but and of course everything is covered.  It's very rare that I go for full service but the girls almost always ask for it as it more money for them in the same amount of time.

Offline Allnewman

Went Hannah see was great perfect little body

DannyJames

Not cheap but I'm not entirely sure either!  If it's half-hour then I think it would be £25 + £60.  45 minutes would be £30 + £60.  What you get for the £60 will differ between girls there.  I doubt many will kiss but and of course everything is covered.  It's very rare that I go for full service but the girls almost always ask for it as it more money for them in the same amount of time.

I haven't been here for a little while, but every time I have the extras have been offered in the room at: £40 HJ, £60 covered oral, £80 full service.

Offline Allnewman

I am surprised that there is not a lot of information on this place been once it's was great

Offline Allnewman

Does Hannah still work there