Author Topic: booking in advance Germany  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Bring me sunshine

So taking the plunge and booking Germany for 2 days early June.

For the first timer where shall i book , i do not ideally want to travel too far over the 2 days , but i am struggling to see if any show their party schedule this far in advance .

Am thinking something like the capitol gangbangs , farrel lounge type events ,

Any advice grateful gents.

Cheers

Offline Jerboa

It's tricky as June is a little to far in advance, maybe book couple of days in Berlin, Farell Lounge has regular parties but it's not 7 days. Even 1 month advance you should be able to get a good price.

Offline bbj1980

are you a darts fan? darts world cup in frankfurt in May. Venue 7 miles away from a FKK

Offline Bring me sunshine

Was thinking kaarst , so are you experts suggesting I should make my debut in Berlin ?

Offline Jerboa

Was thinking kaarst , so are you experts suggesting I should make my debut in Berlin ?

So you're not interested in going to a Saunaclub? Only sex parties, I suggested Berlin as there is regular events on, I'm sure you've had a read of Steves trip report, Kaarst is still a good choice, but depends what day, FL isn't open every day, and Saskia sometimes holds parties in other cities from looking at her event page.

Offline Bring me sunshine

Hi Jerboa,

I pretty open to trying anything so parties or sauna type clubs both fit the bill , I may just have to clear 2 dates in the diary and book either Berlin or Düsseldorf .

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Berlin is my vote.  And I will follow my own advice next week.  Report to follow (I hope)

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Berlin would be my city of choice. There is so much going on, all easily reached on the metro.

Any day Anni-Porsche is a good vfm introduction to the party scene. Opens 11am

Thursday at Insomnia is the best gangbang party I have visited. Open from 2pm

Other days have different events

Airport girls is 5 minutes walk from the terminal at Schonefeld. A flat rate club which seems to be the best of them. Opens 11am-5pm then 6pm till late

All the info you need is on External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 05:02:04 am by Steve2 »

Offline Bring me sunshine

Berlin it is then .....2 days first week of June ....taking the advice of the experts here . Great tips boys really grateful !

Offline brandc

Sorry to hijack this post... but I am going to Berlin at the end of may for 3 days I might have a few spare hours... is there anything like AW for Berlin.. in english. I would like one-2-one with an lady ideally near the airports, I am flying into Schönefeld and out of Tegel airpprts. Staying near Berlin-Neukölln station. Any tips on which is the best way to  find an lady.. ideally i would like an hour with an lady that also does anal. I have a limited budget so nothing too expensive?
Thanks in advance guys.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 05:56:54 pm by brandc »

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97

Offline Bring me sunshine

Steve , is their.a English version for iPad ?
Cheers

Offline Jerboa

Steve , is their.a English version for iPad ?
Cheers

Use Google translate on your browser or copy and paste link into Google translate.