Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlour etiquette, some newby advice please....  (Read 2276 times)

richie

I had a bit of time to kill today so decided to look at some of the local girls on AW, I noticed about eight profiles all part of the same group which was a parlour in Northampton.

I've always stayed away from massage parlours, guess they seemed a bit of an alien concept having only ever punted indies and a couple of girls that shared a working flat etc but now I've decided I'd quite like to give it a go. The thing is I'm a little perplexed as to etiquette....

Do you book in advance or is it ok to just rock up and ring the bell? Address is on the website. And when/who do you pay? The girl in the room or the receptionist? It's also got the girls likes list for inclusive services on their profiles but is it just assumed I'll be indulging in them post massage or do I need to ask?

Sorry if that sounds like a bunch of dumb questions but I'm honestly a little stumped and would prefer not to piss off the parlour staff before I even start  :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

Some places prefer you ring up while others dnt mind you turning up depends I normally ring up before hand to find out who's working that day. Then I tell them how long it will take me to get to them

Offline latecomer

Always pay the girl, AFTER you've confirmed that she does everything you want and you're happy you want to go with her.  She'll take the money and disappear for a minute or two to give it to the receptionist.  What exactly she does with it I'm not sure but presumably she has somewhere safe to keep the money, take the parlour's share then give the girl the balance at the end of her shift.  Good luck.

richie

Cool, sounds pretty much like a normal civvy punt then only in a more officious location and with a guaranteed second person near by i.e. the receptionist.

So what's the crack with local plod and places getting raided then? The website is pretty blunt in its advertising which although makes it easier to choose it also worries me that it'll draw the attention of the local police.

spkmstr48

Cool, sounds pretty much like a normal civvy punt then only in a more officious location and with a guaranteed second person near by i.e. the receptionist.

So what's the crack with local plod and places getting raided then? The website is pretty blunt in its advertising which although makes it easier to choose it also worries me that it'll draw the attention of the local police.

Of course parlours do get raided but I don't think it's because the police happen to discover they exist. I'd be reasonably sure they are well aware of every parlour in their area.

If local civvies complain, that can result in a raid or if the proprietors are suspected of some other crime, drugs related for example.

In any event, you're not doing anything illegal by going.

richie

This is the venue I was thinking of:

External Link/Members Only

Looks pretty "reputable" to me, non residential location etc etc so no big alarm bells ringing. Any opinions welcomed....

fredpunter

Looks pretty "reputable" to me, non residential location etc etc so no big alarm bells ringing. Any opinions welcomed....

I see all their prices include VAT - if you're self employed don't forget to get a receipt and claim it back

Offline webpunter

I've been loads of times.  There's a couple of options to park - about 100 yards on the right as you look at the place in the small retail park.  Or further up the road where there is the same with Majestic wines & Maplins.  Or you can go balls out and park out the front in their allocated spaces.  I haven't summoned up the nerve to do the latter yet.  Various room options - standard with massage table / shower then 1 or 2 with jacuzzi.  My recommendation is the 1 hour soapy or nuru.  The soapy / nuru bit is on a blow-up double airbed on a wet room set-up.  Its the only place i know of in the UK with the airbed option.  Better than just a pvc mattress cover on a bed.  The pics are accurate.  Its been there ages so i'm sure the rozzers know what happens inside.  They might even get a discount  :lol:  Seriously though a great place to "pop your parlour duck".  The maid is good fun.  And i reckon she fancies me  :yahoo:

Offline closeshave

Jeeks  if I ever go to that town I'm grabbing Alice

and why is my font smaller  than others 

Offline webpunter

Jeeks  if I ever go to that town I'm grabbing Alice
and why is my font smaller  than others
You'll need both hands looking at the size of her norks
As for your font - probably a freudian slip  :lol:

Offline closeshave

I knew there was an answer like that coming. It would be fuss appointing if one didn't on this board

Siadwel

I must say the Nuru massage looks very reasonable, to coin a phrase, and so does Savannah. As long as she don't have a face like it's had a row with a baseball bat, I'm up for one of them. Nuru body to body. OWO. CIM. Tidy.

Just Street Viewed it and it's a bit up front, right next to a transport cafe and above something else.

Fuck it. If I'm going to tick Nuru off the list, might as well front it right out and park outside, then have a coffee in the cafe afterwards before the long trek back down the M1. Logistics and finances permitting.

Haven't been parlouring for years.

Offline webpunter

I must say the Nuru massage looks very reasonable, to coin a phrase, and so does Savannah. As long as she don't have a face like it's had a row with a baseball bat, I'm up for one of them. Nuru body to body. OWO. CIM. Tidy.

Just Street Viewed it and it's a bit up front, right next to a transport cafe and above something else.

Fuck it. If I'm going to tick Nuru off the list, might as well front it right out and park outside, then have a coffee in the cafe afterwards before the long trek back down the M1. Logistics and finances permitting.

Haven't been parlouring for years.
You can't beat nuru on an airbed.  On a bed its good but the girlies have to be careful about not splashing it everywhere.  Not the case as there is a wet room right next to the massage table.  Its like a 20min - 40 min split.  Starting with a build up teasing massage - then a hop under the shower to get your body wet.  Reach-unders & reach-arounds take on a whole new meaning on the airbed as the girlies have better access to your bell end.  Have only gone for the HJ option so if you want OWO & CIM you'll need to pay for full service.  Even on the HJ option the body slides are amazing.  Its just slippy & slidy and the nuru gel is lovely and warm.  When the girlie annoints your bell-end with it for the 1st time its mind blowing.  Will have to go for full service sometime.  What makes it brilliant is that in addition to the massage fun the place is safe to be in.  And being relaxed makes for a better time.  On my 'x' th visit i was even shown round the premises as a couple of rooms had just emptied and they were just finishing a refurb on another.  Will go for a celebratory fry-up in the cafe next door after my next visit as i'll be hank-marvin.  Just make sure you put the address in the sat nav carefully as i'm sure St James road comes up as east and west and there is a train line / no access between the two
Ego Massage in MK is pukka too & not too far away - but no nuru / soapy / jacuzzi options.  And no FS [HJ's only]

Siadwel

Yeah, it'll definitely be the FS for an hour. It is a Bucket List, after all.

Just hope I can sort it next week or the week after.

Is there a bell or just walk in and upstairs, I assume?

What's the food like in the caff? Greasy Spoon? All Day Breakfast?

Offline webpunter

Is there a bell or just walk in and upstairs, I assume?
What's the food like in the caff? Greasy Spoon? All Day Breakfast?
If you go on the location tab you can go into google earth. Just inside the entrance then a locked door with a buzzer. You can't miss it. Upstairs to reception / maid. Haven't tried Micky's Caf yet