Author Topic: Lexi__Lou Terrible Attitude, Lacklustre Service  (Read 10334 times)


7 review(s) for LEXI_film_star (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Daveboygreen50

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location: Near Chester City Centre

Cost: £180

Time: 1 Hour

Arranged to meet Lexi because she has loads of good feedback on AW and does look stunning. First mistake, should have done my research better.

I was visiting Chester a place I know well and decided to give Lexi a call to see if she had any availability that day. After a brief chat I was informed that she was available that afternoon so we arranged a meet. I parked up at the given postcode and gave Lexi a ring 5 minutes before our allotted time to get final directions, she answered the phone saying that she wasn't quite ready and would ring me and give me final directions when she was ready, she also said that I shouldn't have rung early.

Mistake No2 should have sensed a bad attitude at this stage.

Anyway I waited a few more minutes and she gave me final directions to her place. First impressions of her place was it was very tidy and clean. First impression of Lexi was that she was a tall stunning looking blonde.

I was offered a drink, handed my money over and proceeded to the shower, so far so good.

Joined Lexi on the bed where she started to rub her hand up and down my chest and legs asking me what I wanted to do. I explained what my likes were and she worked her way down to start giving me a blowjob, well considering she is a pornstar she didn't seem to be very enthusiastic and only sucked the tip, no eye contact and no enthusiasm, I remember looking at the top of her head thinking I have just paid £180 for this. At this point I suggested that a bit of reverse oral, her reply was ok and then she proceeded to flop on the bed and examine her nails with her legs open. I got down there and gave it my all without so much of a groan, no squirming, no movement no nothing. Now I don't profess to be the best looking guy in the world but I have just paid a large amount of money to be with someone who was totally disinterested, she should be treating me like a sex god. Anyway after about 10  minutes of unresponsiveness I ask if we can now have sex. Lexi get hold of a condom puts it on me and askes what position I want. At this point I am starting to regret this meeting and I don't want to look at her sullen face anymore so I elect for doggy. I decide that I have had enough, but I want to at least shoot my load and get out of there. I finish my business and make my excuses that I have got to leave. I get dressed and head for the door, as I am walking out she askes why I am leaving early, I explain that I didn't think that we had hit it off and that she seemed disinterested. Her reply was oh well and as I am going out the door she calls me a tool and shuts the door. I have never been treated so rudely to my face in all my life.

Total time including shower 35 minutes.

I think my third mistake was not placing a booking request, there was no chance that I would be able to leave her any bad feedback.

I would have had more pleasure if I had dropped £180 on the floor and watched the delight on someone's face at having found the money.

Never ever trust AW feedback the whole system is rigged so that as a punter you feel obliged to leave reasonable feedback so a not to get negative feedback yourself. Although there isn't much info on here about Lexi, if you look at other sites there are negative reviews of her, she get embroiled in a thread and throws a massive tantrum on another website. Her replies show her true colours, nasty Piece of work.



Randy James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well done for this honest review. Sounds like. BITch glad I never seen her was interested due to her porn stuff. The best think u can do is make a booking request., don't go and then put on negative feedback , field report and attach this link to the feedback

Offline cueball

Well done with the review Dave, one for my dustbin there pal, thanks.

Don't worry about aw feedback, 1 review on here counts more than 1000 snippets of aw bollox

Offline threechilliman

I've heard so much of this before. Deserves to go out of business

tcm

Offline bigmc

I've heard so much of this before. Deserves to go out of business

tcm

Me too. She used to post on another forum and came across as a complete bitch. She tried to argue that, " at discretion" meant whether she could be arsed to do owo ect, not as a get out clause for hygiene reasons.
 Needless to say she got slated for it, but kept on and on with the really bad attitude.
Shame as she looks quite good in some of her porn. Wonder if she has the same attitude on set ?

External Link/Members Only
Personally id rather fuck her mate in this clip, Kloe Kane, but she seems to have disappeared sadly

Offline threechilliman

Me too. She used to post on another forum and came across as a complete bitch. She tried to argue that, " at discretion" meant whether she could be arsed to do owo ect, not as a get out clause for hygiene reasons.
 Needless to say she got slated for it, but kept on and on with the really bad attitude.
Shame as she looks quite good in some of her porn. Wonder if she has the same attitude on set ?

External Link/Members Only
Personally id rather fuck her mate in this clip, Kloe Kane, but she seems to have disappeared sadly

Hahaha! I watched this the other day and thought exactly the same thing!!

tcm


Offline bigmc


Offline Dick Emeroids

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 387
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
...and fools seldom differ ??
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Cornish sub

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Daveboygreen50, you can still leave a negative review for her on AW. Just put in a booking request as normal - which she obviously won't confirm - then when the time of the booking has passed you can leave a 'Feedback only' review. Just mention or leave a link to this thread, then every AW punter thinking of booking her can read a true review of her before deciding whether or not to go ahead with it.

Offline blackburnian

Well done with the review Dave, one for my dustbin there pal, thanks.

Don't worry about aw feedback, 1 review on here counts more than 1000 snippets of aw bollox

Spot on  - I previously posted on here that I had comms via twitter and her attitude stunk so I binned her too.

BB

Markwillo1878

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Exactly what this place is for. 1 bad review is equal to 4/5 good reviews in my opinion.
Hate it when the girls attitude stinks. You dont like it get out the game

Offline PD11

When I saw her she was good. But this was pre-porn and I don't think she had quite the ego / attitude, or whatever you wanna call it.

Noticed this a few times.

Offline chesterpunter

External Link/Members Only


i saw her before she thought she was billy bigtime doin porn as stunning sarah.

as ive said in posts about her on here ive found her ok but nothing to shout out loud about.
the fact that shes now charging 180quid makes it a negative for me and theres no way id return at that price.

it makes you wonder sometimes what the fuck is she actually escorting for if shes got this kind of attiude....after all you arrived on time....paid up front....showered and clean....whats her beef?

if your spending that kinda of money....give this link a go.....youll soon forget about missery arse lexi.....shes in chester friday.




Offline S1rapped

I agree with chester I saw here a couple of years ago near chester train station she was quite fun and enthusiastic then maybe becoming a member of equity makes her miserable

Cornish sub

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She (Lexi) really does come across in her profile as having a bit of an attitude, that's for sure. Also, she says in her write up that she does overnighters for £500 but that we're to contact her to find out what's included in this offer. Well seeing as her price list states £1600 for an overnighter, I should imagine all you'd get for £500 is the 'privilege' of sleeping with her. And I mean sleeping in the literal sense, not as a metaphor for anything else.

Offline redjay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
She is a bit of a loon. Her attitude on twitter is shocking, she regularly abuses people for no reason.
Banned reason: Non contributor, insulting other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OakTree

She is a bit of a loon. Her attitude on twitter is shocking, she regularly abuses people for no reason.

Yes she kicked off at me once for making a comment about one of her pictures. What I find odd is the total disparity between her AW feedback and reviews she's had on punting forums. I know AW feedback is often misleading but I don't think I've ever seen such opposing views. Her AW feedback of which there are hundreds and field reports read like the best fuck of your life yet reviews on forums and her actual posting on forums paint her as a fucking nightmare. Strange to say the least.

Offline threechilliman

Yes she kicked off at me once for making a comment about one of her pictures. What I find odd is the total disparity between her AW feedback and reviews she's had on punting forums. I know AW feedback is often misleading but I don't think I've ever seen such opposing views. Her AW feedback of which there are hundreds and field reports read like the best fuck of your life yet reviews on forums and her actual posting on forums paint her as a fucking nightmare. Strange to say the least.

That's because AW feedback is a load of bunkem! Honestly, I think some of 'em wouldn't spot a shit punt even if they had Lexi Lou slapped in front of 'em. I also notice she's running a special offer which usually means there a bit short of 'work'

tcm

Offline Daveboygreen50

Maybe people on AW are overawed by the fact that she is a pornstar and are happy to put up with shoddy service.

 Maybe I caught her on an off day, although when you pay £180 for an hour she shouldn't have an off day.

It's not the money I will quite happily pay it for good service, it's the feeling of being ripped off.

Offline OakTree

That's because AW feedback is a load of bunkem! Honestly, I think some of 'em wouldn't spot a shit punt even if they had Lexi Lou slapped in front of 'em. I also notice she's running a special offer which usually means there a bit short of 'work'

tcm

Totally agree with but Ive never seen such a contrast. She's been slated to fuck on other forums but fair play to her she comes out full guns blazing and fights her corner. I do wonder if some of her aw fan boys are on here and would be willing to give their point without the pressure of receiving bad feedback.

Offline Daveboygreen50

Yes Fraserlad she does defend her corner, but she tends to go too far and starts name calling, idiot, tool and such like.

It would be interesting for someone who has had a positive experience with her to come on here and give their point of view.

Offline OakTree

Yes Fraserlad she does defend her corner, but she tends to go too far and starts name calling, idiot, tool and such like.

It would be interesting for someone who has had a positive experience with her to come on here and give their point of view.

That's my question, I'd really like to hear from someone who's give +ve what they really think. I do think she looks as hot as fuck and are some just being blown away by her looks?

Offline thefoxman

She's previously been known as Sarah of Chester / Stunning Sarah and yes, I've seen several reports on her "cold / disinterested service"

From a previous thread on another forum that she spoke on (or shouted in !)
 it became clear she didn't offer OWO or FK, leaving that to regulars only
despite listing "OWO at discretion" on AW...

shdh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her ages ago, when she was just getting started in the porn stuff. She was very expensive and had a bit of an ego, but I put that down to her being pretty tidy looking (this was pre botox, lips, lipo etc). She was a friendly, chatty girl for the most part, and was fairly easy to get on with. Action was ok and she was happy to do everything I asked of her, even got some free pictures thrown in.

I went for a longer booking so took some time to get comfortable etc before doing anything. At the time I think Kloe was still on the scene and I was keen to see them both, but it never materialised. From what I heard though Kloe was also slightly lacking as far as services was concerned.

All in, I dont think she was worth the eye watering cost, but not terrible.

Offline Daveboygreen50

Perhaps I caught her on an off day.

But as you say it is an eye watering amount of money so service should be top notch.

There are much better girls out there, who provide better service cheaper too.

Offline cueball

Perhaps I caught her on an off day.


At that kind of money there can be no such thing as an "off day" pal.

shdh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah the more I read, the more I think I just got lucky. The trend seems to be that shes a bit shit and not very nice, as I say I saw her a long while back now.

Offline Garytheman

Hi I went to see her ages ago. She was terrible she looked stunning (that was her name then)very petite and tall. But terrible punt. I never booked through adult work.

Yoda69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thx for the review.......thank god one off my never ending 'to do' list!
Oh and Chloe still works, aw her in London 2-3 months ago....I was passed on her details by a 'friend'........HOLY SHEET

306

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
this says it all
Never ever trust AW feedback the whole system is rigged so that as a punter you feel obliged to leave reasonable feedback so a not to get negative feedback yourself. Although there isn't much info on here about Lexi, if you look at other sites there are negative reviews of her, she get embroiled in a thread and throws a massive tantrum on another website. Her replies show her true colours, nasty Piece of work.

Offline Daveboygreen50

Sorry I am not bumping this thread but just looked at Lexi's AW profile and she has got her green available light on all the time and she has also dropped her rates, her hourly rate has dropped from £180 an hour to £150.

Is her phone getting dusty???

The power of UK Punting.

Offline cueball

Sorry I am not bumping this thread but just looked at Lexi's AW profile and she has got her green available light on all the time and she has also dropped her rates, her hourly rate has dropped from £180 an hour to £150.

Is her phone getting dusty???

The power of UK Punting.

Still too much, it doesn't matter to me what her hourly rate is. With her shite service and crappy attitude she won't ever see me

Offline Chezzie John

I've read her past feedback but I fancied giving her a chance and have tried to make a booking with her for today. No response yet though but I'll do her feedback if I get a reply :)

Offline JH93


Offline Chezzie John

Just got back from meeting Lexi and I can't fault her to be honest :) I'll do her a new review soon. And yeah she got hit by s car

Offline londonmaxxy

OK chezzie.  Bit puzzled by the previous poster saying she was hit by a car , or even why would they know ?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Glad i read this thread...

I'm in the NW for work soon...she looks fit but if i wanted to gamble £150 i would go to a casino....

Offline Chezzie John

There's pictures of her on her twitter page after the accident

And it was a gamble meeting her after doing research on her but it payed off for me as we both got on well and it was a decent punt. I think she's the kind of girl that speaks her mind but if you treat her well you should be ok

Offline Zeusthedoc

There's pictures of her on her twitter page after the accident

And it was a gamble meeting her after doing research on her but it payed off for me as we both got on well and it was a decent punt. I think she's the kind of girl that speaks her mind but if you treat her well you should be ok

it does not appear OP took a shit on her carpet....it does seem like they didn't click. I think most punters have had an experience of this nature before...not clicking, in my experience is not affected by 'treating the WG well'

either way, glad you had a good time when you saw her.

Offline S1rapped

Seems she is working at sandys now under the name Zoe

Offline threechilliman

Seems she is working at sandys now under the name Zoe

Can anyone confirm? Next punt if its her.

tcm

Offline bigmc

Can anyone confirm? Next punt if its her.

tcm
Yes she is.  Sandys rep confirmed it on another forum

Solace

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Defo the same girl..... read the confirmation myself from Merv on the other site.

Offline Chezzie John

She posted it on her twitter the other day.

I know she's had some negative stuff on here but I took a gamble on her and ended up liking her. I think she just speaks her mind and if your ok with her you should have a good time. My reviews on here somewhere :)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah she is at Sandys I saw her last Saturday (not previously seen her indi)
Neutral report territory from my experience, just glad I only paid £60 at Sandys as would be well pissed if I had paid the full incall indi rate.
Still deciding whether to do a report but i'm not planning on returning to see her but glad I ticked her off the "To do" list 

johnboy007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It might only be me, but I think she looks feckin ugly in the porno clip linked on the previous page and she looks in her 40s.

Definitely one I'll give a miss.

Offline Daveboygreen50

Yeah she is at Sandys I saw her last Saturday (not previously seen her indi)
Neutral report territory from my experience, just glad I only paid £60 at Sandys as would be well pissed if I had paid the full incall indi rate.
Still deciding whether to do a report but i'm not planning on returning to see her but glad I ticked her off the "To do" list

In a matter of a few months she has dropped her rate from £180 an hour to £150 then she starts working at Sandy's where she earns a lot less per hour.

Things can't be going well for her, working girls who provide a good service to ALL paying punters generally don't have to do this.

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
In a matter of a few months she has dropped her rate from £180 an hour to £150 then she starts working at Sandy's where she earns a lot less per hour.

Things can't be going well for her, working girls who provide a good service to ALL paying punters generally don't have to do this.
Aye,....how the mighty have fallen !

Jay

johnboy007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Working girls who provide a good service to ALL paying punters generally don't have to do this.

And I'm sure you agree, this is how it should be. Being a Working Girl isn't just about sucking dick, it's about being a nice personable person with a good bedside manner, who at the very least can tolerate people. Their job is to ultimately make the punter walk away at the end of the punt feeling better than when they arrived and having a great time.

Those who can't do the above should not be in this line of work. Normally I wouldn't expect ladies with a shit personality to last long in a parlour, but Sandy's have had a few of them in the past who have been there in terms of years, not weeks, so she could be there a while.

Offline Daveboygreen50

I have just seen a bad review of her on another forum by someone who has seen her today at Sandy's.